IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - to the Islamic Terrorists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

to the Islamic Terrorists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I was wrong in calling you stupid. You should be awarded your own stand in the World Gallery of Scoundrels & Perfect Idiots.

Assalamu alaikum,

Well stated akhi.

I will be so glad when college starts again so I can talk with my students, who at least have some semblance of intelligence and comprehension of history, instead of these high school dropouts who can't even spell.

Hi Yusuf,

Can't you read?  Where's your reading comprehension?  Oh wow, and you're telling us that you are teaching college?  My, my...and you want to blast others for not being able to spell - at least they can follow a string of posts.

Just to fill you in, Sasha was referring to me...

Time for 'remedial' reading comprehension school for you our esteemed college prof?  [Yasha has blasted rocitreal for 'not being able to spell' and told him to take remedial English...oh what poetic justice for someone to fall down on their own pride..]

How childish. I followed the string quite well; I was lumping you all together, since you are all equally ignorant.

And judging from the glee at which you jumped to insult me, I might add immature.

Brilliant argumentation, Mr. Professor...what's tomorrow's lesson?

You want to talk about immature and jumping onto someone with glee?  It's mocking and belittling someone who can't spell, now that's immature, and that's exactly what you've done Mr. Professor.

So you want to be able to blast others and yet not be under the same standards...

Ridiculous!  Hypocritical...
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 5:48pm
Quote instead of these high school dropouts who can't even spell.

You know, this is the internet brother not a spelling contest. Do you understand what is being said?. then who cares how its spelled. I make errors all over the place, misspelling, freudan slips, hitting wrong keys. But a rarely correct it. Why would i? its still clear what i want to get through i hope, allthough English is my 3rd or 4th language. this kind of argumentation hit so widely, thats they are useless. But ofcourse, if you are a teacher, i understand why youre being anal about spelling :p

Peace
Noah

Edited by Noah
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 8:26pm

Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

Quote instead of these high school dropouts who can't even spell.

You know, this is the internet brother not a spelling contest. Do you understand what is being said?. then who cares how its spelled. I make errors all over the place, misspelling, freudan slips, hitting wrong keys. But a rarely correct it. Why would i? its still clear what i want to get through i hope, allthough English is my 3rd or 4th language. this kind of argumentation hit so widely, thats they are useless. But ofcourse, if you are a teacher, i understand why youre being anal about spelling :p

Peace
Noah

Assalamu alaikum,

You said it yourself: English is your 3rd or 4th language. The ability to spell correctly in one's native language is a clear indicator of educational level and amount of reading done. The person I am referring to cannot spell in his native language, and therefore has quite a low level of education and does not read much. Such people are not worth valuable seconds communicating with.

Someone who speaks 3 languages is multilingual.

Someone who speaks 2 languages is bilingual.

Someone who only speaks 1 language is American.

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 8:52pm
"Someone who only speaks 1 language is American."

Wrong again, oh great Yusufu...'far from home'?  So, you're also taking to slamming an entire race, like Sasha...nice...is that the way college profs are from wherever you are?  Here you are teaching college and yet challenged in your ability to follow a posting string and 'lumping' everyone together because, as you put it, we're all equally 'ignorant.'   That's just superb - more racial epithets thrown at Americans, all Americans, huh Yusuf?  All 300 million of us are 'ignorant'?  Talk about childish...a childish college prof...whew! 

"The ability to spell correctly in one's native language is a clear indicator of educational level and amount of reading done."

The ability to insult and slam others, is a clear indication of either low self esteem or rude arrogance. 

Out of curiosity, Rocitreal, were you born in the States?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:24pm
There is nothing wrong about pleading ignorance at such times. You may be let off with much less than for continuing to hang on to the arrogance of knowing it all and still messing up the world.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

There is nothing wrong about pleading ignorance at such times. You may be let off with much less than for continuing to hang on to the arrogance of knowing it all and still messing up the world.

Pleading ignorance is one thing, assigning ignorance to others is what Yusuf did..he said he'd lumped the Americans together because we were 'equally ignorant.'  Well dems the facts...

Assigning ignorance to a whole group is arrogance.  So, what are you talking about Sasha?
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:12pm

Assigning ignorance to a whole group is arrogance.

So what would you call assigning evil to an entire region especially when it wakes up to decades of injustice?

Have you started to think for a change?

beloved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beloved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 11:24pm
Do you people use the phrase "Islamic te********" even in this forum?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic