IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marraige proposal for a relegious girl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marraige proposal for a relegious girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2009 at 12:05am
Salams,
Fais, when anyone makes personal comments I reply as I see fit. I am not a doormat for any. I am obedient to ALlah and follow Islam as I understand it. If I make errors then if I understand where I am wrong then I will change that.As to what you feel in this thread I do not see errors I should change. I will let you know if that changes. So please let it rest now.

Brother, I gave you lot of time on and off the forum. I listened to you as I do with all others. I only ever see myself as an auntie to others and that was the friendship we had. Your posts yesterday and removal of some of your comments surprised me.

You say I am too British. Wow, you are not too Indian then? I learn a lot about other cultures by living with people not of my own. I do not rely on comments from only those of my culture. I was not too British to marry with an asian man. It does not matter what colour or race people are from. First I don't agree with that way of thinking, but most of all it is un-Islamic. I can tell you I have been really shocked by many asians that will not marry a white woman unless they want a visa/passport.
This does not mean there are not nice asians, lol. I know some very nice ones.

As regarding the posts..you made your own comments and made them public. Why remove them? If you feel that your words were not right then fine, acknowledge that, not remove them. REally I do not understand this. I have a great deal of patience with people, I think carefully of my words most of the time before I write them. So I do not understand your request that I remove them. Many here are very rude. But I guess what you mean here is that muslim women should not at times do the same. Lol, women can be tough...but maybe because some men are weak and need it! (I am not suggesting you are weak, it is only an example)

I have no ill feeling towards you whatsoever. I really hope it goes well for you. I hope you can wish the same for me. Perhaps in the future then we should be careful when we reply here so this situation does not occur again.

But might I suggest you don't say again that I am not a good muslim? That is SO haram! It is not good to try to remove the splinter from my eye when you have a plank in your own.

All the best.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2009 at 12:32am
salam,
i dint say you not a good muslim,but sometimes you when you wanna put your opinion you dont think like the way a muslim should.

i am starter of this topic and the purpose was not to have an argument but to have nice girl for marraige.you had no right to make people have bad opinion,what u did, finally FOH has commented that i am looking for some fun on internet this was really insulting for me.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2009 at 12:56am
Walaikum,
Brother, please stop this now. My aim in life is to be fair and honest with all people. If that means I am not thinking like a muslim then you have your opinion.

I cannot comment on what FOH's said. I am not aware of what you say she said.

Yes, I know you are a starter of this topic. But this is not the place to find a wife.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2009 at 1:53am

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

Ok please calm down brother and sister.

I forgot this post until someone told me to come here see that brother fais is upset with me. Wow this post has been so long.
Anyway, I deleted my comments in a hurry without reading them because I was busy and I wanted to do the brother what he wants.

Just one word, fear Allah and never put the words in my mouth. I never never said to any male member here: " you want to have fun online."
  This is not my language, nor my letters nor my way of thinking. I might said by the meaning that a girl can not marry someone she knows just for weeks online. It doesn't mean it can not happen. It can happen and be a successful marriage but there is something I wanted to draw your attention to, which is TIME. Not only with you but with any any man. I am sorry if I hurt you without my intention. I just wanted to give you a small advice as I try to do with members here. Ok, I am not adding to this, insha' Allah. I hope it is over bacuse we are all brothers in Islam. Smile

Peace

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 6:51am

Salam alaikum sister

FOH

thnx for the reply,

Just one word, fear Allah and never put the words in my mouth. I never never said to any male member here: " you want to have fun online."
I do fear allah,
The meaning of your post understood by anyone was that i should do something else to keep my self busy and not the internet, i wish i clould show you your post,there was no need for this argument,and everyone is capable to answer for themselves nobody needs support here,remember what you wrote for martha,it is always good to express your views and you should not say you support someone or words like we are with you.this is not a healthy discussion.martha got this discussion till this point.

i cannot accept anyone cause she writes good or she is british or her image is good on the forum.

anyways have peace,

eid mubarak to all

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 2:45pm

I said try to be busy because this is the  best way to forget about your problems, Cause, I know how it feels when we have troubles, we must do something.. but when we stray free the shytan will remind us of our problems and make us sad.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 8:52pm
salam alaikum,

may  be I read 2 sentences together,anyways sorry if i hurt anyones feelings here.

no body here replied eid mubarak to me.

regards

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 8:38am

Share the others Eid Mubarak on this post,

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15883
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic