IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marraige proposal for a relegious girl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marraige proposal for a relegious girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marraige proposal for a relegious girl
    Posted: 11 October 2009 at 6:09am

Edited by fais - 17 October 2009 at 8:20am
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 7:29am
Salaams brother, fais,
So your divorce was very quick? Did you do talaq after all?

I think in regards to today's question...why do you want to hurry this? I think you are still emotional about your previous wife and you need to have some time to get over her.

TO be honest, if you married very quickly I think you will not be very stable right now for a new wife and this would not be fair for her.

Be patient brother please. You are still young and my advice is take a break from this situation.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 8:01am

message removed

Edited by fais - 24 November 2009 at 6:46am
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 8:23am
Living alone is like Hell? Brother what are you saying. You should be ashamed of your self. What you really mean to say is that you want to work hard, have a woman to look after you and for her to give you sex.

Think about and say a prayer for ALL those poor women who are bereaved and have no hope in this life to have another husband. There are probably millions!  Do not include me in this. I amvery  happy by myself.

Happiness brother is a state of the mind...nothing else.  Of course you must move on...that is normal for a human being..but I think it is too soon.

You sound so much like most of the muslim men I have met in this past 6 years. Yuck...sorry. Do not think me unfeeling, but I am sure I am not alone with saying this. Less than a month ago you were dying because a women was rejecting you.  Amazing how quick you forget. I am disappointed brother.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 8:41am

message removed

Edited by fais - 24 November 2009 at 6:47am
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 8:56am
Excuse me brother, dont get defensive with me. You asked for a reply to your question and I gave you my answer.
I do not need to talk to anyone about my feelings. I will not go mad. If your relatives and friends have already advised you then why ask here? That is confusing.
I am not mixing western thoughts at all. I do understand deen thank you very much, possibly better than you do. It is sad you do not know me like others do here, then you would not answer me in in this way. YOu sound SO much like my ex husband. You need to understand your deen brother.
ANd don't dare to judge me on your concept of western people. I am a revert, not born muslim like you. I had a choice about my religion, you didnt.
I will try to understand you as one muslim to another and not stereotype you as you have done me. But seems your culture is more important to you above your religion unless youtell me otherwise.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 9:01am

I always think of the Prophet(pbuH). He did not rush into another marriage after the death of Khadijha..he was deeply in mourning.

As for myself...I have been through a mourning period and still am in no hurry to re-marry. Does that make me wrong then? Because I do not agree with you or your family? No, of course it doesn't. But it does not mean that I am having a wild life here either. Perhaps that will make it clear for you
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 10:56am

Edited by Full of Hopes - 24 November 2009 at 11:08am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic