IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PLEASE HELP!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 6:57am
J>R> I think you should not be with this man!!!! He will absolutely cause you heartache. He is not obviously of strong character. Love is not enough of a reason to put yourself in harms way. I garauntee he will end up seeing her after you are together. You should be strong and get divorced or get it annuled. I don't care what any of the naive women in here say, you are not obligated to forgive and forget. You are not a catholic who is sealed to this man forever. If you think you are desperate now imagine yourself in 3 years with 2 kids and its 1:00 am and you don't know where your husband is!!!! You as a Muslim woman do not have to stay with someone like him. And let me tell you my husband has no female friends and does not associate with any women except those in the office at work. I would absolutley not accept otherwise. Stand up for yourself sister, and furthermore if you decide to stay I would tell him only if he sits down with you the Imam and his parents and he tells the truth. Get it out now!!! P.S> someone who is horny and in lust with another woman will say anything and lie to get away with whatever they can.
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
J.R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 9:45am
There is more and more. Now he says he drove out to see her in her town
a couple of times since we've been married. Also, he had her in his
bedroom twice, not just that one time and that is where he and her used
to have a sexual relationship in the past.
Smile
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 11:32am
Please girl, spare yourself your future. Get out now and any sister who tells you to stay with him is delirious!!!!
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 11:38am

Assalamu alaikum,

J.R., you are the only one who can utimately make up your mind about what to do.  Think long and hard and get as much advice as you can.  I am begining to agree with Sister Jenni - the lies just keep being uncovered.  It has been my experience that a person like this will just keep on doing what ever is good for him. 

Think hard about yourself and your future - but please, don't be hasty.  (And for sure don't let yourself get pregnant while this is all going on!, as Sister Khadija wisely advised!)   If you have a job and can support yourself this makes things a little easier.  If not, maybe someone can give you some advice on that.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
J.R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 11:56am
Wassalam to All,

Just hearing from other sisters is helping keep my sanity. I spoke with
the Imam from my husband's town who knows my husband. This Imam
was at our wedding but he did not marry us, another Imam did it. It is so
hard for me because I'm legally blind and can't support mysel alone for
much longer. The Imam is is shocked and saddened and he is going to
meet with my husband today.
Smile
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 1:04pm
Girl if you are in the USA you should apply for social security, disability and food stamps. If you became Muslim because you really wanted to be and not because of him, get invovled in your local mosque and ask people for help as much as possible. Maybe you can find someone who will rent you a room in thier house and in the mean time if you are legally blind you should take advantage of all assistance you can from the government. Inshalla in the future you can meet someone who is very religious and stays away from women other than his family ect. That would be better. Peace
Lehua View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lehua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 2:46pm

Assalamu alaikum,

Insallah things will become better for you soon.  Please take the advice from Jenni & Ummziba, be vary cautious in continuing the marriage and a child will not solve anything. 

A married man has no reason to be socializing with women other than what is absolutly required of him for work.  You have the right as his wife to tell him to cut all relationships/friendships with women, but I would question why he doesn't do it freely? 

Lehua.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 7:51pm

Bismillah,

J.R., What help do you need to get out of this very difficult situation?  Because you need to.  Also, in this unbelievably difficult time, remember that our Lord is Loving and loves you.  You deserve a faithful husband, and a good muslim husband.  ISA, you will be strong and seek guidance from Allah, SWT.

Angel, Your remarks are completely out of line.  You are not muslim.  J.R. is seeking advise from Muslimahs on a Muslim site. 

Yes, the devil is the third.  I'm glad for you that you did not listen in the situations you mentioned. Just because the devil is there does not mean that people can't ignore him. 

The devil is the source of evil and darkness who tries to get people to despair and do evil things that will ruin their lives.  Goodness and virtue should always be strived for, and God bless anyone who suceeds against the evil in this world.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic