IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How Many Cows Are You Worth?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Many Cows Are You Worth?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Many Cows Are You Worth?
    Posted: 09 October 2009 at 4:37pm
Assalam Alaikum sisters everywhere,

There has been much discussion on the treatment of wives over recent weeks. In fact longer than that. And I suspect sisters will always visit the forum for advice. As women we  have our perceptions on how we hope men will be. Many sisters are happily married, many still are experiencing great troubles within the marriage bonds and for these we pray that Allah will ease their troubles, help their minds to become clear as to how to deal with their individual situation so they can move forward  in the direction Allah prompts then to go. For the single sisters that visit here I hope this gives them reason to believe that there is  a decent and good practising muslim man in the future out there for them.

I hope you will take time to watch the following video links. It does not have any religious context but nevertheless, and despite the films age and clarity it is pleasing to watch, and I hope will show you how women should be viewed by men all over the world. Lol, there is hope for us all yetWink This is one intelligent and caring man you are about to see.

Please recommend this to all men everywhere, single or married.Big%20smile

Have a good weekend.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2009 at 5:35pm
priceless
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2009 at 11:42pm

Asslamu Alaikum
 I hope you are fine sister martha. I feel it is nice but forgive me until now no time to see it all. I saw  part one and was great and rewarding, mashallah. Your words above are really nice.
You write nice words. May Allah bless us all with good husbands even sister Hayfa, Yarab.
   You are invited to my wedding but also you have to invite me I know nothing about the marriage customs in UK. Even sister Hayfa has to invite us right?Wink

I just wanna say, we should close our eyes and avoid looking when a woman is not covering her thigh because it is part of awrah as you all know. I saw part of this and wanted to remind my great faithful sisters.
 May Allah bless you.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Meditations View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meditations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 2:04pm
AsSalam Alaykoum sister martha

I have to say, you deserve at least 10 cows for just posting this Big%20smile

Jazaki Allah khayran

AsSalam Alaykoum
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 5:23pm
Assalimu Alaikum Sisters,
im just ROFLLOL
10 cow, i wouls say at least 20 and  you will be rich
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic