IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This is my Hijab...!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is my Hijab...!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is my Hijab...!!!
    Posted: 02 October 2009 at 9:11pm

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahamtu Allah Smile

Dear sisters,  may Allah keep our sisterhood in Islam.Heart

You in your Hijab is like the pearl in the shell. People look for it and search the deep sea but you are not easy nor cheap. See how Allah raise your rank and protect you form being touched or bothered by dirty hands..!! Wink

I hope you like this Islamic song.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Abu+Khater/video/x7kuwt_ahmed-abu-khatir-this-is-my-hijab_webcam

May Allah be pleased..Smile

Edited by Full of Hopes - 21 December 2009 at 6:39am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
kawthar1979 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kawthar1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 11:08am
Masha Allah you choose a very good anasheed :) Ahmed bukhather is realy a good person mash Allah as his anasheed motivates us in our every day's life...
Here in Europe and i think unfortunately it's the case now in Arabic countries, women don't care anymore about their hijjab and the worst is that they wear a scarf with a very skin-tight dress and think they wear "hijjab" or others wear short skirts or short sleeves???!!! how dont they get that they reflect the image of muslims around and that they've a responsability about this image???? people dont have respect anymore as before for murthajjibba women as before just beceause of them...even you're wearing abbaya, people think you're faking... how come you're making so much efforts in your daily life for pleasing men??? or friends??? or family??? do they undrestand why we're covering ourself and for Whom???? I don't know in other countries how the situation is but in Belgium, i feel young people dont have anymore measure about the image they reflect of the muslim girl... they're kissing in the street, talking with boys, shouting in the bus and laughing wiht full teeths.. this is really sad for us applying for a job and been asking to remove your hijjab beceause the girl just a second ago wasn't a problem to do so and this is why we have this hijjab issue in our schools... for me i feel we've, muslims in Europe part of responsability as we're not united and we like to please europeans than face our problem together... the worst is also the women who really feel frustated how muslim women are lucky and renounce to our religion and aren the first to criticise islam and muslim women on television... But alhamdullilah, still have sisters who really believe in sisterhood as you Wink and create assiociations and help and encourage us and the muslim community...

Just want ot say: please take care about the image you reflect about Islam and never forget that you can be the door to Islam and that it's with your deeds that people can convert... but what is the image of a muslimah in skin-tight dress or scarf showing your hair??? dont you feel the difference between your clothes and a muslimah who does really cover herself???? dont forget why are you wearing hijjab and for whom????

May Allah SWT guide us all on the right path to Jennah insha Allah and sorry if i hurt any of the sisters....

Kawthar
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:12pm

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

It is really nice to hear form you sister Kawther, That is completely right. Even here in Madinah you see the girls in markets or every place wearing abaya that is more attractive that their normal clothes without Hijab. WE see a party dress not abaya.

Is  the idea abay? Did Allah say just wear black abay??? Hijab before everything is an order form Allah, the Greatest to cover our bodies in the way that protect us form the dirty hands. You are right that this hijab shows how you represent Islam.

And yes, I believe that many Muslims abroad are better than many of us. When you are out in a non-Muslim country, you try your effort to show your religion and be proud of it. I know you try to show your independency. While unfortunately many of Muslims here try to imitate the non-Muslims, sometimes without knowing the purpose behind this. If I tell you about this you will be really shocked!!!

May Allah have mercy on us and never punish us for their sins..
 May Allah guide us keep us on the right path. Wink

Edited by Full of Hopes - 04 October 2009 at 10:30pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:14pm

And by the way, I like Abu Khater very much. He represents Islam. I believe he is an example the good Muslim who does a lot for this Ummah. Mashallah. May Allah reward him..
islamic_talibah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamic_talibah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 7:51am
Assalamualaikum....well u know living with full adherence 2 ur beliefs in the western world is hard n in 2day's world its no less than Jihaad....media has misinterpreted and maligned islamic teachingz 4 the mean purposes of those who cant bear the truth,firmness,credibility and logic of islam.....n in situations as such its our responsibility 2 follow our teachings n convince the world by our characters....
Muslims can only flourish and regain their pride and grandeur ONLY IF THEY CHERISH THEIR OWN TEACHINGS N STOP FOLLOWING OTHERS LIKE COPYCATS!!!!...u know i hate people who idealize the Hollywood actors n not their own PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH).....

Wasalaamz..
Jazakallah...
TALIBAH OF UR PRAYERS.......

Edited by islamic_talibah - 06 October 2009 at 7:51am
kawthar1979 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kawthar1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 11:20am
Assalam Alaykum ya sisters,

Of course it's not easy to follow our religion at 100%, i'm conscious of it....but about hijjab, it wont be difficult if we are united in Europe and all around the world, and that we give the best image of the muslim woman!!! If we were united, we wont get trouble to go to school, work or university with hijjab!!! Life will be so easier for all muslim women around the world!!!!
The problem is now that around muslims or non-muslims countries, you'll find women misrepresent the hijjab and giving completely wrong image of a muslim woman!!! this is the problem....

May Allah help us to improve our iman and getting on the path to Jennah insha Allah...

Kawthar

islamic_talibah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamic_talibah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 11:02am
Assalamualaikum warehmatullah...
well sister Kawthar u r absolutely rite...n i totally agree wid u that if v,the Muslim Ummah,become whole again...n proud of our teachings...then nobody on this face of Earth can wipe us out....n plz do me the favour of explaining how do the Muslim women in the outer world misrepresent the concept of Hijab???

Well...u c here in Pakistan its still easy 4 us 2 observe hijabs or veils as per 2 our wish n will...but u c sum "secular political" bodies n parties hav also attempted 2 create problems 4 those who observe hijabs....n u know sum people also believe that hijab n veil is oberved by women who dont hav a gud conduct i.e.PROSTITUTES!!!!!......n u c this is the point where girls like me hav 2 explain n prove 2 such people that wat they think is merely rubbish n wat v do is logical n rite.....

but remember one thing,my sister in islam,that character speaks 4 a person...even if sum people r doing wrong in the disguise of truth...n using the rite thing 4 their own bad n dirty purposes....doesnt,in ANY way,mean that people also doubt ur character.....

Remember...

FOLLOWING RITE PATH IS VERY HARD N PAINSTAKING...BUT ALLAH SUBHAANA WA TA'ALAA ALWAYS BLESS THOSE WHO CHOOSE 2 PLEASE HIM N NOT THE WORLD....SO HE NATURALLY MAKES THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE FILLED WITH UR RESPECT........

Smile

so just believe in the ALMIGHTY n go on!!!!!

PEACE N LUV 4 U 2 B HAPPY!!!!HeartBig%20smile

Jazakallah....
Wasalaamz....
talibah of ur prayers....
berre View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 7:53am
thats really a order of Allah s great orders... ı m from turkey we cant wear hijab... it s so sad... I will try to wear hijab with my friends...  of course, Allah s orders are is the most important...Unhappy

Edited by berre - 20 December 2009 at 7:53am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic