IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allah First Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:24am
Asalaam Aleikum Sisters,

I will Inshallah be taking part in this plan....maybe Allah (swt) has given me this opportunity to broaded my knowledge.
I'm lazy when it comes to study, but my heart is in the right place.

May Allah reward you full of hopes.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:05pm

Allah is Great!! I am really happy for seeing you sister, Chrysalis. May Allah bless our efforts and help us to reach those aim we want for His sake.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 6:07am
InshaAllah, will chip in whenever time permits.

Salam alaikum.
Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 7:54am

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

Dear sisters, may Allah bless you all and raise your rank. I say why do not we start form: Saturday: the 3rd of October 2009. If any sister want to join us after this date we all will  welcome her and help her. Inshallah we will work as a group. I thought of sister Chrysais suggestion of dividing the work. Like every two days one of us will take the turn and tell us what she studies. This is a very good idea but the problem is that one of us might be busy those days. What do you think? Maybe we should do this plan but everyone of you please tell me thedays that she feels that she can do the lesson on. If this is not fine then I will do it and if anyone of you free, she can help me. I study  and will start work after around a month but I feel if we depend on Allah and trust Him, I can arrange my time and do it inshallah. It is better than spending the free time in uselss things.Confused

But sisters, I want to be clear about the lessons. Just my sugeessins for the the lessons and you can add more, agree or disagree. This is OUR plan not mine Big%20smile:
 1- Inshallah, tomorrow will be the first day. Inshallah, we will do Suraa Al-Ikhlas 122. The way I suggest for the studying and taken form some of your sugeestions.
 a- We study the meanings of verses of this shrot but very iportant Suraa. Add here the meanings of difficult words ONLY. Just because I think typing  too long replies
here maight lead into bordom or no time to read. So if any sister wants to share us what she studied, I hope she types just the difficult, confusing or essetial information  she has taken form the lesson. Just in case she has some thing she feels it is new for us,  then she can add the middle reply but please no documented or too long replies. I hope you agree with me on this. Wink
 b- If there is a special puropse for revealing an aya or suraa, we recommned that you add it because many of us do not know the purposes of reveling some ayas.
 c- The most imporant thing is that what this aya adds to your faith (imaan) in Allah. Type this in few sentences or more as you like it. I insist on short posts because as I told you so many do not read the too long posts.

For now this is about Quraan. Inshallah, I will write my suggestiosn about the other two leassons after two days of studying Suraa Ikhlass. I will add what I learned just to show you the way I suggest for it.

Do not worry if you are busy some days. We have left one day of the week off and inshallah will take some days for going over every thing we studied.Smile

This is my humble opinoin. I am waiting for your more suggestions. So the first day in our blessing plan is :the 3rd of October.

May Allah bless our efforts and be pelased. Star

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 7:42pm
Walaikum Salam wa Rahmatullah,

All is fine. A suggestion here, "Full of Hopes", that insha Allah, we are taking up Surah Ikhlaas, right !. We will discuss this surah and our points there at Quran and Surah section. We can take up any discussion over that surah. That would be detailed, as well as good collection of explanations for our readers as well.

When we take up another surah, we will start a new thread ! What do you all say sisters !

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:01pm

Thumbs%20Up I will start today inshallah.. The other sisters will see this soon inshallah and add their suggestions. May Allah bless you sister Seekshidayath..Heart
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 5:46am

Salaams Sister FOH,

I think you are doing great to encourage us all to study more. I will try to follow along...my heart is in the right place...so I will just read the posts for now. I know full well that if I commit to something more rigid then I will fall at the first hurdle. I also take time to think things over...and you might leave me behind. Hope this is ok with all you sisters. I wish you success with it. May our love for Allah continue and grow more each day.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 1:05pm

Asslamu Alaikum

sister Martha,

May Allah bless you for you efforts.Star   Yes I hope you stay with us just to read the post and get the benefit. But I am not saying we do this because we are wasting our time in other things. All of the sisters here have jobs, schools or families. No one is free. I am saying why do not we cut this time from our day to study a little amount for the sake Allah???  It is great that we are here together. I know you are busy but I hope you stay with us as you can..Wink We need you..Heart

I feel, I need sisters here. We can help each others to be better Muslims.
 Of course, you can do this with yoruself at home but it is not like when we do it together as a gruop of sisters. Believe me that is my aim.
 To be do something good together. We will remember it and be reward for, inshallah. Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic