IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please let us study Qura'an and Sunnah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Firas........ View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firas........ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:07am
salaaam aleykum wa rahmatullah, ahleeen...jazakumullah kher i read a little, very good from you...come on start some topic to talk...
quran242 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quran242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:00am
Hello everyone!

I'd like to share this site with you QURAN ( click this! )

Please let me know what you think.
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:21am

"Jazakullah."

Dear Sister Full of Hope

Your post about describing the importance of praying to Allah the almighty is really good.

seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:12am

Asslamu Alaikum

What is due to Allah from His creatures, and what is due to them?'

To Allah from us:
We must worship Him ONLY, and believe He is the ONLY ONE GOD
To us from Allah:
Allah will not punish who worships no God but Him
I would like to clear one on the above comment which was posted earlier by the Sister Full of Hope.

Dear Sis.

If someone strictly believed and prayed to  Allah only ie, he or she is fully followed the concept of one god, worshiped Allah only but at the same time not that much strict on other Islamic rules like dressing and covering  What about their rewards & punishments

Edited by seeja - 27 September 2011 at 3:41am
Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:02am
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

I have with me some information from the internet and forum; I would like to share the same if allowed and like to know more about from others on the same.

One among them is the attributes of the righteous Woman, 25 ways to enter the Jannah and some interesting facts about the Jannat.

I would like to know these can be presented on this or else I have to start a new one with different heading.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:50am

Welcome to discussion forums of Islamicity dear sister

SubhanAllah ! you are studying Qur'an. You must have heard this saying of Prophet {Pbuh} that the best amongst you are those who learn and teach Qur'an. SubhanAllah, you are amonsgt those

Sister, why don't you share your doubts or those part of Qqur'an which you don't understand. Insha Allah, we members shall try our best to help you understand. You shall get a share of reward, as many shall also get benefitted by it, insha Allah
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
lorry View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:39am
i am reading quran in english but i do not really understandall of it so i would love to learn and understand better i want to devote myself to studying quran i have nothing else woth devoting my time to
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:49pm

Welcome back to IC sis Full of Hopes. Where have been all these days ! Missed your presence. Stay active
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>
  Share Topic