IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Help!! :S  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help!! :S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Unknown] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help!! :S
    Posted: 28 September 2009 at 2:09pm
Assalamu Alaikum;

I have been experiencing a problem for quite a long time. The thing is, I keep having this yellowish brownish beigish discharge. I have this throughout the day. Ofcourse not every second, but I have to change the napkins every now and then. It is not so much that it penetrates the napkin. Just enough to stain it. So, almost every two times I go to the WWC (sorry for being so forward, but I really do need help) I change it. My question is, do I have to make wudu' for every prayer? Or not? I never did, but now I decided that maybe I should check. I need an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 5:38pm

Wa Alaikum Asslam

Sister/ brother: I guess from your question you are a female. I wanted to tell you before everything, I understand that this is an open media, but you need to show us the gender and the location.  This will affect the replies and will not cause you any harm, inshallah.

Well the female normal discharge doesn't need the wudu. But the istihadhah, that is not period blood, you need wudu for every prayer.

Sister, I am sure you need to see a female doctor to make sure of this discharge, and the doctor will educate you of the best way to avoid the discharge because sometimes it is because of some unhealthy habits.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
[Unknown] View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Unknown] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:24am

Assalamu Alaikum,

This discharge is common with all of my sisters. But, I am not sure what is the difference between the normal daily discharge and istihadah. Also, I would like to correct something I wrote before. The discharge isn't really alot. I don't HAVE to change the napkin unless it's the end of the day or something. And just for sanitary reasons. But throughout the day, it's not that visible. Unless I keep the same napkin for a whole day. And yes, I am a female in Saudi Arabia.

Thank you.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:34pm

Wa Alaikum Asslam

Well sister do not worry. The istihadhah is blood which is not the same color not the same smell of the period blood. SO please do not worry about that. Just ignore it and it will disappear.
 About your discharge problem, I feel you should post on the Female ONLY Forum. It is a sub forum to discuss our private issues. You need to sign in to see it. Then we will try to discuss that and help each other. There maybe some advices about this.

May Allah be pleased

Edited by Full of Hopes - 02 October 2009 at 5:56pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
[Unknown] View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Unknown] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:46am
Assalamu Alaikum;

Is it possible for you to post a link for the forum? Thank you
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 2:01am
Salams Sister.This should be in the Sisters part of the forum like F.O.H said.Welcome to ICF.since you are here my advise to you is to seek a doctor.May Allah Help you.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Wa Alaikum Asslam �Well sister do not worry. The istihadhah is blood which is not the same color not the same smell not thick like the period blood. SO please do not worry about that. Just ignore it and it will disappear. �About your discharge problem, I feel you should post on the Female ONLY Forum. It is a sub forum to discuss our private issues. You need to sign in to see it. Then we will try to discuss that and help each other. There maybe some advices about this. �May Allah be pleased�
Ameen
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 6:13pm

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

Dear sister Unknown.Heart
  I want to give you a VERY important advice which solves all of your troubles. That is to study about Islam. I see you and your sisters are good Muslims but you can not obey Allah and be a good Muslims without knowledge. Sister, you need to look for some  Islamic Schools. They teach you the bases and like these issues you are asking about. I know school for non-native speakers and they teach you even Arabic. They are out of charge. Just go there and register. This will help you so so much and make you feel the sweet taste of imaan. You also will have the chance to have good Muslim friends. If you tell me your city, I will try to find you some, inshallah.
I am telling you this because you CAN not be a Muslim without enough knowing about Islam. If you do not know this makes you do things and suffer to do things that Allah doesn't want form you and on the other hand you may miss more important things.
 You are my sister in Islam and I want to be honest with you. Believe me I do not mean any thing wrong about you. On the contrary of that, it is clear that you are a VERY good Muslim. May Allah bless you. Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic