IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what to do when husband leaves me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what to do when husband leaves me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:22pm
Assalamualaikum to everyone here.

I would like to update on my situation since I haven't been online for a while. A few months ago, my husband came back and begged to come back to the marriage. I have never thought, even in my wildest dream that I would live to see the day this would happen as my situation seemed really hopeless and there was almost zero chance my husband would return as his mind was bent on divorce when he left me. It was really hard for me when my marriage ended, and I never experienced anything more painful in my life than what I had to go through at that time.

Anyway, against everyone's advice who had seen me suffered, I decided to give my ex a second chance without putting too much hope it would work out. It has been really hard trying to forgive and forget what happened because so much damage has been done. Psychologically, I am still traumatised by it. However, as each day passes, I begin to see the positive changes in my husband, not only as a spouse but also in fulfilling his muslim responsibility to God. He seems to a be a complete new man now. I don't know how this change happened, other than Allah is All Powerful to influence a person's heart and mind if He wishes to. I am also thankful to all the people who have prayed for me, and perhaps this is the answer to their prayers.

I don't know what will happen in the future as only Allah Knows best. But I have found happiness again presently in my marriage, and I would like to share this news with everyone who is in pain or going through some suffering - that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and we trust in Allah for all that He has planned for us.

Ramadan Mubarak to all my muslim brothers and sisters.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:46am

salam sister

Wow i am so happy to hear that,the month of ramadan has brought happiness in your life,Allah has made your husband's heart soft for you.

Have nice and great married life.

Hope this change in your husband remains forever.

Regards
Faisal
fatia View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2017 at 11:26pm
well dear you are not alone.
we women all suffer the same to get to the wedding podium we go through alot in this era of ours. let alone after the podium to make it work till death do us apart.
but i have come to realize that life is what you make it . men have become selfish wanting more from us even though they offer little or nothing.
am married and happy today not because he came to his senses or i finally met the right one but it was because i decided to think out of the box and made him the right one for me.
ooh yes it was not because of my hard work i put in to do everything he wanted, or changing from who iam into someone else but i added a little spark or irk into our love by using a love spell which made him to stay because i loved him and he loved me but he was not committing i felt like i was loosing him. i mean we had already two kids my life had changed into a mother but his was the same living his life the same. oooh how selfish but its all thanks to this man baba musa . at first it was difficult to decide but he talked to me advised me before we started everything and its the best decision of my life am happy and my family.talk to that healer baba musa just for advise its free with him his email is [email protected] or www.handsofnatures.com. girls stop being heart broken waiting for someone to change your life you have the keys to your car drive it or you will always be late
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic