IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Greetings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings
    Posted: 08 October 2009 at 5:24pm
Assalimu Alaikum to Akhe Abdullah, Salahuddeen2009 and Sister Full of Hopes..
Hello to the others in here.
Now this was posted by Zionistaman:
  My name is very special and all of you will get to know it one day. I am A Concerned Zionist.

I am posting on this forum because my helpless nation is being attacked daily by vicious stone throwing toddlers, human rights activists and Jews who follow their Torah and don't accept my nationalistic ideology.

I will seek to convince all of you and hope to succeed soon that Israel is the only true democracy in the Middle East. We are always under attack and are always innocent of any wrong. We are victims of antisemitism and aside from the annual 3 billion dollars of US military aid, we are oppressed and despised by everyone.

Our tanks are attacked by stones, our fighter jets are shot at and when our soldiers go in to arrest and beat up teenagers and elderly people they are assaulted by human rights activists.

It just isn't fair. I hope you will all joing me in working for an Israeli only Middle East. Take care.

- A Concerned Zionist

Allah forgive me  AstagfirAllah, AstagifurAllah....
But have you (Zionistaman) lost your mind? What isn't fair, and who are you trying to convince?  You are victims (that's what yo mouth said)  AstagfirAllah...AstagfirAllah..  But you said true democracy..please i just ate a good piece of steak that i don't want to come back up.
If you want someone to join you why don't you post on a totally non-muslim site, matter of opinion start a "Zionist" web site of your own and im sure you will find all the help you need.
AstagfirAllah, God forgive me 
You only post this to get a reaction out of people and you only got a flick of mine, not falling into your trapThumbs%20Down (of those whom watch)Clown

Edited by Zaharah - 08 October 2009 at 5:39pm
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by salahuddeen2009 salahuddeen2009 wrote:

BY THE WAY,PATI,DO BELIEVE IN THESE WAR-LAWS,WRITTEN IN JOSHUA BOOK OF THE OLD TESTAMENT,CAN GOD ORDER SUCH THINGSShocked

DN'T U AGREE THAT THEY ARE MAN-MADE CHAPTERS IN YOUR BIBLE,SISTER PATIEmbarrassed

Dear salahuddeen2009,

One thing I learned while childhood, when I started my religious studies, was that we are NOTHING to mix God with prayers.

You know, I have been talking with Jews, and I am still alive. But at the same time, I am meeting Muslims everyday, and I am still alive!! It's unbelievable!!!

I believe that every Holy Book which is read looking for something bad, will show it, but not because the Holy Book means that, it's only because the "reader" will read that.

I don't agree, sorry. God's Message is PEACE, and your religion, Islam, asks you to respect other religions, so please, follow it. Islam has so many good things which are missing between lot of the followers... please, remember that respecting each other is one of the main things in every religion.

And don't use the Holy Book to show whatever you want. If you don't understand the Message written, just ask us about it, but don't fix that ideas in your mind, because you are offending God and His Word!!! Please!!!

I hope you will understand me.

Regards,
Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 8:40pm
One of our agents, Osama bin Laden does the exact same thing with the Quran! You guys totally ignore the overall message and take out the worst and get people to hate each other. People like you get Muslims and Jews to hate each other and want to kill each other, therefore making it easier for us to win!

Allahs law and our way of life is what people like you hate and another thing Osama bin Laden is a good Muslim better than a Kaffur anyday.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 07 October 2009 at 10:10pm
Zionistman View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zionistman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:41am
Salahuddin!

So great to hear from you! Mossad is currently hiring and we are always looking for people who know how to use religion to demonize other people!

I absolutely love it how you take passages out of the Old Testament and use them to suggest that the Torah states this is how Jews behave. This is one of our most effective ways at hiring and brainwashing our armed forces to murder civilians.

One of our agents, Osama bin Laden does the exact same thing with the Quran! You guys totally ignore the overall message and take out the worst and get people to hate each other. People like you get Muslims and Jews to hate each other and want to kill each other, therefore making it easier for us to win!

Thank you so much! May our late fuhrer Ariel Sharon shower you with many blessings!
salahuddeen2009 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salahuddeen2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 6:25pm
THIS'S THE KIND OF PEACE THEY WANT TO PRACTISE,PATI,READ THEIR WAR-LAWS,LAWS OF MASSACRES AND MASS DESTRUCTION,WHICH THEY WROTE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT,CLAIMING THAT THEY ARE GOD'S ORDERS,BLOODY,DISGUSTING,SHOWING NO MERCY EVEN TO ANIMALS;

Jos 6:21 -They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it--men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

Jos 8:24 - When Israel had finished killing all the men of Ai in the fields and in the desert where they had chased them, and when every one of them had been put to the sword, all the Israelites returned to Ai and killed those who were in it.

Jos 10:28 -
That day Joshua took Makkedah. He put the city and its king to the sword and totally destroyed everyone in it. He left no survivors. And he did to the king of Makkedah as he had done to the king of Jericho.

Jos 10:30 -
The Lord also gave that city and its king into Israel's hand. The city and everyone in it Joshua put to the sword. He left no survivors there. And he did to its king as he had done to the king of Jericho.

Jos 10:32 -
The Lord handed Lachish over to Israel, and Joshua took it on the second day. The city and everyone in it he put to the sword, just as he had done to Libnah.

Jos 10:35 -
They captured it that same day and put it to the sword and totally destroyed everyone in it, just as they had done to Lachish.

Jos 10:37 -
They took the city and put it to the sword, together with its king, its villages and everyone in it. They left no survivors. Just as at Eglon, they totally destroyed it and everyone in it.

Jos 10:39 -
They took the city, its king and its villages, and put them to the sword. Everyone in it they totally destroyed. They left no survivors. They did to Debir and its king as they had done to Libnah and its king and to Hebron.

Jos 11:10 -
At that time Joshua turned back and captured Hazor and put its king to the sword. (Hazor had been the head of all these kingdoms.)

Jos 11:11 -
Everyone in it they put to the sword. They totally destroyed them, not sparing anything that breathed, and he burned up Hazor itself.

Jos 11:12 -
Joshua took all these royal cities and their kings and put them to the sword. He totally destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the Lord had commanded. Shocked

Jos 11:14 -
The Israelites carried off for themselves all the plunder and livestock of these cities, but all the people they put to the sword until they completely destroyed them, not sparing anyone that breathed.

Jud 1:8 - The men of Judah attacked Jerusalem also and took it. They put the city to the sword and set it on fire.

BY THE WAY,PATI,DO BELIEVE IN THESE WAR-LAWS,WRITTEN IN JOSHUA BOOK OF THE OLD TESTAMENT,CAN GOD ORDER SUCH THINGSShocked

DN'T U AGREE THAT THEY ARE MAN-MADE CHAPTERS IN YOUR BIBLE,SISTER PATIEmbarrassed
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 8:16pm

Salam sister, Pati,Heart
 You know me and how I like your opinions. Really, your heart is full of mercy and understanding. Allah will reward you for this.
 But I am not talking about this problem from the Islamic viewpoint, I am saying this is a problem of the whole humanity. I swear if I saw children of Israel killed in the wild way they do I will cry and reject that, ok if I saw groups of pigs or cats killed in this way I will not handle it.

Thanks so much for understanding. I am trying to think that Palestinians are adding some pepper and salt to it, as we say in Saudi accent, but in fact, there is a great killing to innocent people in Palestine, which is more than to be described by human words..
Let this guy show me some Israeli photos of killed babies and great  violence against them!!
 Throw them bombs but allow them to get food!!!
 This is HARAM..

But frankly I do not think adding any replies to this is of any use. In fact, it is a waste of time.  I did not say he should stop talking, this is none of my business, let  him  fill the pages with these claims, , but I do not have to reply, do I?

Edited by Full of Hopes - 26 September 2009 at 8:19pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 6:53pm
Hi dear Full of Hopes,

I didn't talk about "Palestine" and "Israel", I was talking about palestinian and israelian.

If the Governments should solve this war, the war will be there the rest of the Earth live. But from both Governments.

Regarding the propaganda, I understand that it hurts the Muslims to recognize it, but it's truth, there is a Propaganda program from Palestinian, who are preparing for instance attacks with stones to the Israeli Army... but full of journalists everywhere. Do you think it's normal to call the journalists everytime they want to "though stones to the enemy"? And the children are in the first line of the battle ( my mother is scared everytime she looks at that!! It's so painful to give the life to a new child, just to lose him without sense...).

Really, I think that the solution will come from the population, and both sides are having voices to find it and tired from the fight. I repeat, I know people from both sides, and they are having the same pains and fears: they are afraid not of being hurt themselves, but of having someone from their families hurt or killed).

You, as Muslim, will always defend Palestinians, and a Zionist, will always defend Israelians... why not we allow them to talk? Appart from the Governments, which are not interested in finding a solution because they do whatever they want (sometimes, the negociations are broke by the Palestinians... sometimes the Israelians do... sometimes both... in other times they reject even to talk... but always, IT IS POLITIC!!!).

That's my opinion, and don't worry, I am ready to heard that you and Zionist don't agree with me... but that's good because this way you both will agree in something Smile

All the best to both Countries and their pure people!

Salams
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Zionistman View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zionistman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:15pm
OK, you make me really mad!!! So you are a Catholic, eh?

You follow around a Galilean Jewish carpenter who loved his enemies and brought people back from the dead and rose from the dead... didn't you know that he was not a zionist??? He was an antisemite!!!

He loved non-Jews!!! He told people to preach what he called the "good news" to gentiles!!!

That is so sick! He was definitely not a zionist!!! He was like of them Jews for a Just Peace or Btselem types who believe in God and try to to commit antizionist outrages like human rights activism!

There are only 2 sides in this conflict!!! Innocent Israeli soldiers and terrorist Palestinian (and some antisemitic Israeli Jewish) protesters! Israel is only defending its right to stamp on the Palestinians and you try to deny us of that right!!! You... you... you... you communistic nazi!!!

A concerned zionist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic