IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Musilm needs some help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Musilm needs some help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Musilm needs some help
    Posted: 01 September 2009 at 9:24pm

Dear brothers and sisters on this blessed  forum,

I prayed to Allah that you all help in this and share me the rewards and high ranks form Allah.

The Muslim is a brother to the  Muslim. He supports him, guides him and protects him.

In fact, I found out some members (brothers+ sisters) post they need very urgent help or guide which means sometimes there is no time to waste but unfortunately no one reply to them.

Some members register for one question. they  are lost and need  help form their brothers in Islam. 

Even when some members reply, their replies sometimes  come  TOO late.

I hope we cooperate with each other  for this sake of Allah and check the Islamic pages every visit especially the basics of Islam looking for a lost Muslim who needs your wisdom and help. I will try to do my best but:

1- I am not a knowledgeable person. I also don't have the enough wisdom and experience about many issues in this life. And the worst thing is I am still considered newbie to this forum.

2- without you my brothers and sisters, I can do NOTING.

I hope you understand my point. Smile

May Allah bless you all and help all Muslims to solve their problems.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 9:46am

Well I'd like to help them all but I too aint that knowledgeable.

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:25am
Hi dear Full of Hopes,

In my opinion, it's not necessary to have the personal experience. We all hear about other people stories, problems, experiences, etc. so let's try to apply the bad and the good things of this life to help other people.

Myself, I just try my best, and I hope I can help. Sometimes, it's not necessary too much, just to pay attention to the people who need help. Some people are only needing someone to be there in the right time to tell them: you are alive! Give thanks to God! So... that's our role here, I think. That's the only thing we can do.

I wish I could go to each person who needs help and tell them the solution to every problem they may have... but I cannot. So just giving an opinion sometimes it helps more than keeping away.

It's difficult to help everyone, and painful, but here there is a very big group of people, so... I think we can manage if we try Wink

Hugs, my dear
Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 4:34pm

Jazakum Allah Khairn .. Thank you brother Saladin  for being ready to help. May Allah raise your rank.

And special thanks to sister Pati. Thumbs%20Up

I see that you always reply and post on time. You give very good suggestions also. Wink
  May Allah reward you.
  I really like your replies and opinions very much. 
  I am also happy, you are ready to help as the usual form you.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic