IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - conversion to islam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


conversion to islam

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Message
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 November 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Pati Pati wrote:

Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Salams,and welcome to the forum! Salahuddeen,Ramadan Mubarak!I believe the growth of converts(reverts) to Al Islam opens the worlds eyes to understanding of The real Islam and not just settle for misconceptions,It makes people wonder why Islam and if they are truely open minded the wonderers will eventually become followers on the path (InshAllah Ta ala) [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />




Ummmmm.... no, thanks! I appreciate it, but I am Christian because I feel, I have no doubt about my faith!!!And I have a deep knowledge of Islam (and improving daily, alhamdulillah!).
AL Hamduillah)But dont kid yourself,you ask that teacher weather or not you will be held accountable for your deep knowlegde of Islam,You are Christian because your parents made you Christian with having such deep knowlegde of Islam you would know that, We were all born in a state of Al Islam.( no jokes) Only Allah knows your intentions.Lots of reverts start fasting early it is not unusual its a good habit.Ive been Muslim for 15yrs now and still learning if I know to much I Fear Allah that if I dont apply what I know I will be judged on it.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 03 September 2009 at 9:06pm
Back to Top
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 November 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Pati Pati wrote:

Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Salams,and welcome to the forum! Salahuddeen,Ramadan Mubarak!I believe the growth of converts(reverts) to Al Islam opens the worlds eyes to understanding of The real Islam and not just settle for misconceptions,It makes people wonder why Islam and if they are truely open minded the wonderers will eventually become followers on the path (InshAllah Ta ala) [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />




Ummmmm.... no, thanks! I appreciate it, but I am Christian because I feel, I have no doubt about my faith!!! [IMG]http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />And I have a deep knowledge of Islam (and improving daily, alhamdulillah!).
Your feelings dont matter,when it comes to the truth,but you have deep knowledge that you are claiming but you really don't if you did you would'nt say what you are saying.Simply Islam is about willingly submitting,your feelings are hindering you dont you see.You cant pull a technicality on Allah.You dont know!    
Back to Top
Moses View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 02 September 2009
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 65
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:13am
intresting!! when they talk about the truth, they are talking about they thougts about the truth! and when they say come and follow my Deen, they are talking about their own leaders!
Soni people will not ask you to follow Ali! and not Sheei people not ask you follow leaders of Soni Muslims, they tell you if you want to set free of sins or bad habits, sure, you have to follow my leaders ( because they are representatives of Islam )  !
 but do you know what God says? he has a very simple question in Quran and in Bible:"what was the religious of Abraham? " ... was he Christian? Soni Muslim? Shiee Muslim? Jwish? !!!!!!! No , he was one of the best friends of God in this world and is in heaven now.
Religious people are not talking about God, they are talking about Religion!!  
Back to Top
Pati View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 April 2009
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 304
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Originally posted by Pati Pati wrote:

Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Salams,and welcome to the forum! Salahuddeen,Ramadan Mubarak!I believe the growth of converts(reverts) to Al Islam opens the worlds eyes to understanding of The real Islam and not just settle for misconceptions,It makes people wonder why Islam and if they are truely open minded the wonderers will eventually become followers on the path (InshAllah Ta ala) [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />



 

Ummmmm.... no, thanks! I appreciate it, but I am Christian because I feel, I have no doubt about my faith!!! [IMG]http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" /> And I have a deep knowledge of Islam (and improving daily, alhamdulillah!).
Your feelings dont matter,when it comes to the truth,but you have deep knowledge that you are claiming but you really don't if you did you would'nt say what you are saying.Simply Islam is about willingly submitting,your feelings are hindering you dont you see.You cant pull a technicality on Allah.You dont know!    


Hi Akhe Abdullah,

Sure my feelings are important! Because I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God (sorry to say). I don't feel identified with the Quran, for instance. I feel peace while reading, and while listening to it (even in Arabic, English, French or Spanish), but I don't believe.

I am studying Islam because I want to know more about it, because I want to understand the behaviours of the Muslim who I have around. But I don't feel I am Muslim, while I feel identified with Christianity, without any doubt.

I am Christian but not because of my parents, or my family, nor even because of my friends. I am Christian because that's representing my believes, and because I feel part of it, while I don't feel the same regarding to Islam.

I respect your religion, and as I love a Muslim man, I have to love it. But I don't feel it.

Another point is that if one day, I felt I want to become Muslim, I would have no doubt and I would do immediately, be sure of that. But as deeper is my knowledge, deeper is my Christian Faith. I am not able to explain it.

I know that my words are sending me to the Hell, according to the Quran. But according to my God, I will meet all of you in the Heaven sooner or later, so that's my opinion. I am not afraid from God, because everything I am doing, He is always with me, and He knows how much I appreciate His daily support.

Salams
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Back to Top
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 November 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 9:13pm
give him Salams for me.May Allah reward you for your efforts.Why dont you fear God?God is the only One you should fear.I fear Allah and that is what makes me not say anything that I am going to regret later InshAllah Ta ala).I dont speak anything about other peolples religion that is not true you see Ive been on your side of the fence and im sorry to say that I respect the respectable Christian but I do not respect Christianity.just listen to what you're stating "I am Christian but not because of my parents","I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God "(What!)what you are saying is you dont believe in God,and you are learning Arabic.Oh! I forgot Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salam )is your god right.I dont see how you are claiming knowledge without understanding.Im just glad that at least you are trying to learn so that you would'nt be ignorant.
Back to Top
Pati View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 April 2009
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 304
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2009 at 1:48am
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

give him Salams for me.May Allah reward you for your efforts.Why dont you fear God?God is the only One you should fear.I fear Allah and that is what makes me not say anything that I am going to regret later InshAllah Ta ala).I dont speak anything about other peolples religion that is not true you see Ive been on your side of the fence and im sorry to say that I respect the respectable Christian but I do not respect Christianity.just listen to what you're stating "I am Christian but not because of my parents","I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God "(What!)what you are saying is you dont believe in God,and you are learning Arabic.Oh! I forgot Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salam )is your god right.I dont see how you are claiming knowledge without understanding.Im just glad that at least you are trying to learn so that you would'nt be ignorant.
 
Really, I ask myself if you just don't read what I wrote, if you didn't understand it, or if you don't even want to understand (maybe because of my english???).
 
I believe in God, but in the Christian God. I don't believe in Allah, in Quran, for myself, but I respect it and I don't reject it as a religion, the same way I don't reject the Muslim.
 
Did you understand me now?
 
I have another question: why every muslim I know, think that if I study Islam I will turn into it sooner or later? Sorry, but I cannot understand it, and in my opinion, that's showing me lack of respect. If I was Muslim, I would have knowledge, but as far as I am Christian, I am ignorant... Ok, thanks a lot for sharing!!
 
Really, I am lost between you!! But I don't have the problem, because I know what I believe and I have peace thanks God.
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Back to Top
Moses View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 02 September 2009
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 65
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Pati<div><br><b>I know that my words are sending me to the Hell, according to the Quran. </b>But according to my God, I will meet all of you in the Heaven sooner or later, .............<br></div>[/QUOTE Pati

I know that my words are sending me to the Hell, according to the Quran. But according to my God, I will meet all of you in the Heaven sooner or later, .............
[/QUOTE wrote:




NOT AT ALL, Quran does not talk about real Christians, she talk about Ahl e alketab, which means some people who were living in the 7th century who where not followers of Jesus, they were not ob


NOT AT ALL, Quran does not talk about real Christians, she talk about Ahl e alketab, which means some people who were living in the 7th century who where not followers of Jesus, they were not obedient of God, but only their saints (humans) and their thoughts about the book. real Christians have not any religion(because religion has made by human , not God) and they believe in God himself not their thoughts about the Bible.
when you see Catholics believe in their books which is a bit different to the others (because of hippo crifa , some additional letters) , and when you find that in the 7th century, most of Christians were Chatolics, then you ll see that Quran is not talking about real Christians , talking about religion of christianity.
Also, she does not talking about Jesus as you as a christian know him. Quran always call him Jesus(Isa) the son of Mariam, which means a created boy , a flash , a body which they could see him , not the truth of the holly God, Jesus Christ which is not seen able for our worldly eyes.
then Quran is not against your love, your kindness and your belief. absolutely yes, you will meet Jesus in the clouds which is coming whit his angels just as Quran says in 2-210 and may also will see him in heaven .


Edited by Moses - 06 September 2009 at 3:55pm
Back to Top
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 November 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1252
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Pati Pati wrote:

Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

give him Salams for me.May Allah reward you for your efforts.Why dont you fear God?God is the only One you should fear.I fear Allah and that is what makes me not say anything that I am going to regret later InshAllah Ta ala).I dont speak anything about other peolples religion that is not true you see Ive been on your side of the fence and im sorry to say that I respect the respectable Christian but I do not respect Christianity.just listen to what you're stating "I am Christian but not because of my parents","I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God "(What!)what you are saying is you dont believe in God,and you are learning Arabic.Oh! I forgot Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salam )is your god right.I dont see how you are claiming knowledge without understanding.Im just glad that at least you are trying to learn so that you would'nt be ignorant.



Really, I ask myself if you just don't read what I wrote, if you didn't understand it, or if you don't even want to understand (maybe because of my english???).


I believe in God, but in the Christian God. I don't believe in Allah, in Quran, for myself, but I respect it and I don't reject it as a religion, the same way I don't reject the Muslim.


Did you understand me now?


I have another question: why every muslim I know, think that if I study Islam I will turn into it sooner or later? Sorry, but I cannot understand it, and in my opinion, that's showing me lack of respect. If I was Muslim, I would have knowledge, but as far as I am Christian, I am ignorant... Ok, thanks a lot for sharing!!


Really, I am lost between you!! But I don't have the problem, because I know what I believe and I have peace thanks God.
I understand you fine word for word it's not your English believe me Ive heard it more broken you said "I don't feel I believe in Allah as my God "(What!)what you are saying is you dont believe in God,and you are learning Arabic.Oh! I forgot Prophet Isa (Alaihi Salam )is your god right..To answer your last question:If you obtain so-called knowlegde,REAL KNOWLEGDE of the deen of Al Islam (InshAllah)you would come to realize the Truth,plain and simple(InshAllah)and then if you choose to reject it thats all on you.I noticed you use the words I and my alot,It is Allah that gives you Knowledge and it is Allah that takes it away from you(WALLAHI!)Heres you answer to this question "why every muslim I know, think that if I study Islam I will turn into it sooner or later?" 17:107 - -

    قُلْ آمِنُواْ بِهِ أَوْ لاَ تُؤْمِنُواْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْعِلْمَ مِن قَبْلِهِ إِذَا يُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ يَخِرُّونَ لِلأَذْقَانِ سُجَّدًا (17:107)
    Baset - Hussari - Minshawi

Qul aminoo bihi aw la tuminoo inna allatheena ootoo alAAilma min qablihi itha yutla AAalayhim yakhirroona lilathqani sujjadan

Topics discussed in this Verse:
[Qur'an:belief in]

# 17:107 (Y. Ali) Say: "Whether ye believe in it or not, it is true that those who were given knowledge beforehand, when it is recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration, Search For: 17:111 - -

    وَقُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ وَلَدًا وَلَم يَكُن لَّهُ شَرِيكٌ فِي الْمُلْكِ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ وَلِيٌّ مِّنَ الذُّلَّ وَكَبِّرْهُ تَكْبِيرًا (17:111)
    Baset - Hussari - Minshawi

Waquli alhamdu lillahi allathee lam yattakhith waladan walam yakun lahu shareekun fee almulki walam yakun lahu waliyyun mina alththulli wakabbirhu takbeeran

Topics discussed in this Verse:
[Allah:has no partner] [Allah:has no son] [Allah:magnify Him] [Allah:Praise be to Him]

# 17:111 (Y. Ali) Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

You Say "If I was Muslim, I would have knowledge, but as far as I am Christian, I am ignorant... Ok, thanks a lot for sharing!!Actually if (I) were you,I'd rather be ignorant than be in a state of Kuf

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 07 September 2009 at 7:37am
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.