IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - conversion to islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

conversion to islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:10pm
Pati again as we discussed earlier, with you having deep knowlegde of Islam right? your knowledge will tell you that there is ONLY ONE GOD not MUSLIM GOD or CATHOLIC GOD.This thinking is not knowledge it's nonsense! Here's what the Qur'an says:Search For: 3:64-3:71 - -

قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْاْ إِلَى كَلَمَةٍ سَوَاء بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلاَّ نَعْبُدَ إِلاَّ اللّهَ وَلاَ نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلاَ يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضاً أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَقُولُواْ اشْهَدُواْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ (3:64)
    Baset - Hussari - Minshawi

Qul ya ahla alkitabi taAAalaw ila kalimatin sawain baynana wabaynakum alla naAAbuda illa Allaha wala nushrika bihi shayan wala yattakhitha baAAduna baAAdan arbaban min dooni Allahi fain tawallaw faqooloo ishhadoo bianna muslimoona

Topics discussed in this Verse:
[Allah:associate no partners with Him] [Allah:worship Him (alone)] [Muslims] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:64 (Y. Ali) Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تُحَآجُّونَ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمَا أُنزِلَتِ التَّورَاةُ وَالإنجِيلُ إِلاَّ مِن بَعْدِهِ أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ (3:65)

Ya ahla alkitabi lima tuhajjoona fee ibraheema wama onzilati alttawratu waalinjeelu illa min baAAdihi afala taAAqiloona

[Abraham:religion of] [Gospel] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims] [Tawrah (the Law)]

# 3:65 (Y. Ali) Ye People of the Book! Why dispute ye about Abraham, when the Law and the Gospel Were not revealed Till after him? Have ye no understanding?

هَاأَنتُمْ هَؤُلاء حَاجَجْتُمْ فِيمَا لَكُم بِهِ عِلمٌ فَلِمَ تُحَآجُّونَ فِيمَا لَيْسَ لَكُم بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَاللّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (3:66)

Haantum haolai hajajtum feema lakum bihi AAilmun falima tuhajjoona feema laysa lakum bihi AAilmun waAllahu yaAAlamu waantum la taAAlamoona

[Abraham:religion of] [Allah's knowledge] [People of the Book:differed among themselves] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:66 (Y. Ali) Ah! Ye are those who fell to disputing (Even) in matters of which ye had some knowledge! but why dispute ye in matters of which ye have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and ye who know not!

مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلاَ نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَكِن كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُّسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (3:67)

Ma kana ibraheemu yahoodiyyan wala nasraniyyan walakin kana haneefan musliman wama kana mina almushrikeena

[Abraham:Haniif the true in faith] [Abraham:not Jew nor Christian] [Abraham:religion of] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:67 (Y. Ali) Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

إِنَّ أَوْلَى النَّاسِ بِإِبْرَاهِيمَ لَلَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُ وَهَـذَا النَّبِيُّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَاللّهُ وَلِيُّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (3:68)

Inna awla alnnasi biibraheema lallatheena ittabaAAoohu wahatha alnnabiyyu waallatheena amanoo waAllahu waliyyu almumineena

[Abraham:religion of] [Allah's attributes:Protector] [Allah's friendship (to the believers)] [Muhammad:nearest of kin to Abraham] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:68 (Y. Ali) Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him, as are also this Messenger and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those who have faith.

وَدَّت طَّآئِفَةٌ مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ لَوْ يُضِلُّونَكُمْ وَمَا يُضِلُّونَ إِلاَّ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ (3:69)

Waddat taifatun min ahli alkitabi law yudilloonakum wama yudilloona illa anfusahum wama yashAAuroona

[People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:69 (Y. Ali) It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive!

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللّهِ وَأَنتُمْ تَشْهَدُونَ (3:70)

Ya ahla alkitabi lima takfuroona biayati Allahi waantum tashhadoona

[Allah's attributes:Protector] [People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:70 (Y. Ali) Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah, of which ye are (Yourselves) witnesses?

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَلْبِسُونَ الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُونَ الْحَقَّ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (3:71)

Ya ahla alkitabi lima talbisoona alhaqqa bialbatili wataktumoona alhaqqa waantum taAAlamoona

[People of the Book:relationship to Muslims]

# 3:71 (Y. Ali) Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe Truth with falsehood, and conceal the Truth, while ye have knowledge?

Can you show me where in the bible does it say Catholic God?

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 17 September 2009 at 3:58pm
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:34pm
As Salamu Alaikum,Hasan. Ameen.
salahuddeen2009 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salahuddeen2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2009 at 5:49am

salam to all:

sorry,sister Patti,we muslims follow jesus more than you as a christian do,read the following(in english,not Spanish nor arabic!!)Smile

Sister Patti says:

<You believe in Quran as your Holly Book, while for me it's the Bible the good one (no need to reject others, just to accept the own).>

My comment:There are matters in this life that need sharp decisions,accepting the Bible means REJECTING the Quran,No Grey zones here,sister, because quran says that the bible contains man-madechanges & is no more the word of God
in the contrary,Quran says that Mohammad is God's prophet,so disbelieving in Quran is rejecting Mohammad(=claiming he's a Liar),again,no grey zones in the Religiuon matters

Patti says:
<I pray on my knees with my hands together and my head looking down, . >
My comment:
I'll show you  the way of praying as practised by prophet jesus himself,as mentioned in your Bible:
Mt 26:39 
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

now look at the picture of muslim making prayer:

which way do you think is exactly Jesus' way of prayer,your way(as you described) or muslims' way(as in the photo,falling with face to the ground)??

Patti says:
with my eyes closed just thinking about God, while you pray in different way
My comment:which God do you think about while praying,sister Patti?surely it's the picture of Jesus,not the father,nor the holy spirit!the human face of Jesus comes to your Mind,you're worshipping a human being,while Jesus Himself used to pray to HIS OWN GOD,Allah,Creator of Everything,same as Muslims do,no human faces came up to his mind while praying,sister Patti,I mean,we ask God while praying,same as jesus used to ask Him,while you,patti as a christian,are asking Jesus,not God,you worship jesus,instead of following him!!
remember that jesus said one day:
Mt 10:24 
"A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master

Mr 10:18 -  
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone

Patti said:

<I believe in Jesus word, while you believe in Muhammad's word.
So... even if the end of our believes is the same, something I am not rejecting, we have different ways to see, to believe, to practice, to show...>

My comment:
you believe in what the Bible says,not in jesus' words,Trinity is something And ONENESS of God is something contradicting it, 3 can never equal One & One Can never equal 3,Working Hard in the wrong way is your fault & it's your respopnsibility to check that you're working in the right way,for e.g:
Working for a different employer(Master) never gives you the excuse to ask salary at the end of the day from your original Master!!

Studying hard in the Faculty of business administartion never gives you the excuse to go to the faculty of Medicine asking for a Doctor's license!!

Regards ,sister Patti

Edited by salahuddeen2009 - 17 September 2009 at 5:54am
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2009 at 3:49pm
Dear Pati,
your wrote something that was innocent and I must repsond to that:
"From my side, God is Catholic, I believe so. From your side, God is Muslim, you believe so."
Do you have any quote to back that up or its just your mind that speaks those words?
No, we Muslims don't believe as you thought of God being a Muslim. God is not a Jew, a Catholic, a Christian, a Mormon, a Hindu nor a Muslim. Those and many more are trade marks for humans, the Created ones.
And a Muslim is one who follows the teachings of Islam, which means submission to the Will of God. Thus Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed (pbut) all were in absolute submission to the same and Only God, and thus they were Muslims.
And that's what they all taught, to bring their people to submission of their Creator Only and none else. 
So, again, God is not in submission to anyone to be from a religion, its nieve, just like to think that God is a tall and white man of European decent, or that God comes on earth in form of His creatures, i.e. a man, an elephant, a monkey etc. Those are mare thoughts of human mind, which has of course, limits!

Take care,
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 17 September 2009 at 3:55pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2009 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Pati Pati wrote:

I believe in Jesus word, while you believe in Muhammad's word.

And they both(As)(SAW) spoke Allah's(God)word.And they both(As)(SAW)submited to Allah's(God)will.   
myahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 8:41am

Moses

If the messengers are better than me, it�s because God gave them something that did not give to me as well, not because of the difference in humanity.

I did not claim that it is because of difference in humanity.

they are not who that help us, they are as weak as others, but God make them full of power from himself.

In verses 17:56 � 2:107 and 197, that use the Arabic word �Men Doonehi� a misunderstanding has been occurred. �Men Doonehi� does not mean �anything that is not God� it means �anything that is not from God�s side�. The prophets are from God�s side. The prophets are not �Men Doone Allah� they are �Men Ghebale Allah� (sent by Allah and from His side and confirmed and helped by Him).

But about the verse 110, we do not worship the prophet nor do we consider any participation for the prophet or anything else when we worship. This does not have anything to do with following the prophet which is God�s command.

Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful. (144)

Means following the messenger, if is different from following the Lord, will be up to the death of that messenger! Yes?! The reason is here

This verse (144) is exactly one of the reasons proving that following the prophet should not be ended by his death. Allah warns people to avoid forgetting everything and coming back to the ignorance after the death of the prophet.

On the other hand you want follow someone who does not know anything about the invisible world and cannot does anything even for himself?!! And you want him do something for you?!! Up to you , but he say himself something else : 7-188

Unfortunately this verse is also misunderstood. Here the prophet says and emphasizes that he has nothing (like knowledge of the Unseen) except what Allah gives to him. It is true. Nobody and no created being would have anything originally from themselves. If the prophets show any kind of miracles, it is what God gives them (and by His permission) rather than what they can generate from themselves without God.  The proof on the knowledge of unseen is here, please read the following verses carefully and do not judge too fast when you read one verse of Quran:

Quran (72:26-27)

The Knower of the unseen! so He does not reveal His secrets to any. Except to him whom He chooses as a messenger; for surely He makes a guard from angels to march before him and after him

Quran (3:44)

This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you And you were not with them when they cast their pens) to decide (which of them should have Marium in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another

bannest that which Allah had made lawful

He did not ban it for people. He did it in his private life while he had personal freedom to decide (not disobeying God). Meanwhile, this also shows that every single behavior of the prophet even in his personal life is guaranteed confirmed or changed by God's will.

seeking to please of human , not please of God

First, seeking to please a human does not necessarily contradict pleasing God. Second, as soon as it was revealed to the prophet that God does not will such a ban the prophet broke it as he was the most submitted to God. Nothing negative about the prophet can be proved from these verses.

But let me tell you one thing that can be proved from these verses. If you pay attention to the rest of this story in Quran the verses again prove that the prophet had the knowledge of Unseen.

Quran (66:3)

And when the prophet secretly communicated a piece of information to one of his wives, but when she informed others of it, and Allah made him to know it, he made known part of it and avoided part So when he informed her of it, she said: Who informed you of this? He said: The Knowing, the Aware, informed me.                

Then lets don`t look at him just like a supper human that was cleansed from the first (!!!)

He was cleansed from the first. And this fact makes him not a supper human but the best and the most complete example in his behavior to others and submission to God. 

Edited by myahya - 22 September 2009 at 8:46am
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 8:53am
Salams Myahya,good job!
Moses View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:31am

Quote originaly by myahya:

Moses

If the messengers are better than me, it�s because God gave them something that did not give to me as well, not because of the difference in humanity.

I did not claim that it is because of difference in humanity.

Then you would know that God can give you something better for yourself. Because Quran says :( 16-2)

يُنَزِّلُ الْمَلآئِكَةَ بِالْرُّوحِ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ عَلَى مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ أَنْ أَنذِرُواْ أَنَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنَاْ فَاتَّقُونِ ﴿۲

he sends down the angels with the Spirit by his command to those of his worshipers whom he wishes, (saying:) 'warn, there is no god except me, therefore fear me. '

What is better than this good news? He says he can do it and he will do it if he wishes himself. Means for revealing the angels by the Holy Spirit for each worshiper of God, there is only one thing needed: God`s will. If you believe in God, it`s enough , you don`t need to believe in yourself!

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ لَوْلاَ يُكَلِّمُنَا اللّهُ أَوْ تَأْتِينَا آيَةٌ كَذَلِكَ قَالَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِم مِّثْلَ قَوْلِهِمْ تَشَابَهَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ قَدْ بَيَّنَّا الآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ ﴿۱۱۸

and those who have no knowledge say: why doth not allah speak unto us, or some sign come unto us? even thus, as they now speak, spake those (who were) before them. their hearts are all alike. we have made clear the revelations (by spiritual talking=BAEIANA) for people who are sure.(2-118)

Again as you see he is capable to talk in their hearts to everybody who is sure

they are not who that help us, they are as weak as others, but God make them full of power from himself.

In verses 17:56 � 2:107 and 197, that use the Arabic word �Men Doonehi� a misunderstanding has been occurred. �Men Doonehi� does not mean �anything that is not God� it means �anything that is not from God�s side�. The prophets are from God�s side. The prophets are not �Men Doone Allah� they are �Men Ghebale Allah� (sent by Allah and from His side and confirmed and helped by Him).

All of us should be aware of changing the meanings of words in translation of Quran.

Meaning of words are not �understanding�(mine or popular!) from a word. The first condition for use of Quran is to be faitful to the words . then let`s see what is the meaning of word:

ش 1- سوره: 11 , آیه: 13

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُواْ بِعَشْرِ سُوَرٍ مِّثْلِهِ مُفْتَرَيَاتٍ وَادْعُواْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

ش 2- سوره: 2 , آیه: 23

وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَى عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُواْ شُهَدَاءكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

ش 3- سوره: 9 , آیه: 16

أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تُتْرَكُواْ وَلَمَّا يَعْلَمِ اللّهُ الَّذِينَ جَاهَدُواْ مِنكُمْ وَلَمْ يَتَّخِذُواْ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ وَلاَ رَسُولِهِ وَلاَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَلِيجَةً وَاللّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ

ش 4- سوره: 10 , آیه: 18

وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ مَا لاَ يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلاَ يَنفَعُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ هَؤُلاء شُفَعَاؤُنَا عِندَ اللّهِ قُلْ أَتُنَبِّئُونَ اللّهَ بِمَا لاَ يَعْلَمُ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَلاَ فِي الأَرْضِ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

Now, please put your suggestion meaning for the word مِن دُونِ   and then you will see yourself!  Do you need more examples?!  If it`s not clear , it�s easy to explain more.

But about the verse 110, we do not worship the prophet nor do we consider any participation for the prophet or anything else when we worship. This does not have anything to do with following the prophet which is God�s command.

Considering the first and the last words of this verse, reveal for us that there where something and Quran does not say anything without special reason, isn`t it?!

At the first: say I am just a human like you �and �at the last is the reason: �don`t worship someone beside your God �, obviously there are people who do this and the message is for them, hopefully you are not among them.

Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful. (144)

Means following the messenger, if is different from following the Lord, will be up to the death of that messenger! Yes?! The reason is here

This verse (144) is exactly one of the reasons proving that following the prophet should not be ended by his death. Allah warns people to avoid forgetting everything and coming back to the ignorance after the death of the prophet.

Don`t need any arguing about the message of this verse, I confirm the message by another verses which explain that for us for free! See:(2-108&109)

أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ لَهُ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلاَ نَصِيرٍ ﴿۱۰۷أَمْ تُرِيدُونَ أَن تَسْأَلُواْ رَسُولَكُمْ كَمَا سُئِلَ مُوسَى مِن قَبْلُ وَمَن يَتَبَدَّلِ الْكُفْرَ بِالإِيمَانِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَاء السَّبِيلِ ﴿۱۰۸

do you not know that it is to allah that the kingdom of the heavens and the earth belong, and that there is none, other than him, to protect or help you! would you rather demand of your messenger that which was once demanded of moses! he who exchanges belief for disbelief has surely strayed from the right path.

And the verse 144 says: Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful. (144)

It`s clear completely. These verses are telling one message to us, what is this message?

Unfortunately this verse is also misunderstood. Here the prophet says and emphasizes that he has nothing (like knowledge of the Unseen) except what Allah gives to him. It is true. Nobody and no created being would have anything originally from themselves. If the prophets show any kind of miracles, it is what God gives them (and by His permission) rather than what they can generate from themselves without God.  The proof on the knowledge of unseen is here, please read the following verses carefully and do not judge too fast when you read one verse of Quran:

Very good , that sounds we are agree in this point, I said �he� means a human , cannot lead anybody even himself toward the heaven, but �his message� is different !

Quran (72:26-27)

The Knower of the unseen! so He does not reveal His secrets to any. Except to him whom He chooses as a messenger; for surely He makes a guard from angels to march before him and after him

Yes , all right, then let`s look through the previous verses as well:

say: 'i supplicate only to my lord and i do not associate any with him. ' (۲۰)

قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿۲۰

say: 'indeed, i possess no power over you, either for harm or for guidance. ' (۲۱)

قُلْ إِنِّي لَا أَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا رَشَدًا ﴿۲۱﴾

say: 'none shall protect me from allah, and other than him, i will find no refuge, (۲۲)

قُلْ إِنِّي لَن يُجِيرَنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ أَحَدٌ وَلَنْ أَجِدَ مِن دُونِهِ مُلْتَحَدًا ﴿۲۲﴾

except a deliverance from allah and his messages. he who disobeys allah and his messenger, for him is the fire of gehenna, which he will be in for ever. (۲۳)

إِلَّا بَلَاغًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِسَالَاتِهِ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَإِنَّ لَهُ نَارَ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ﴿۲۳﴾

when they see that which they were promised they shall know who is weaker in helpers and fewer in numbers. (۲۴)

حَتَّى إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ أَضْعَفُ نَاصِرًا وَأَقَلُّ عَدَدًا ﴿۲۴﴾

say: 'i do not know whether that which you are promised is near, or whether my lord will set for it a time. (۲۵)

قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا ﴿۲۵﴾

Beautiful!! Isn`t it?!! Who can make himself such a humble in compare and in presence of his God?!! Look it again: 'indeed, i possess no power over you, either for harm or for guidance. ' (۲۱), can you hear his voice?!! Muhammad is telling us as if he is here yet! And this is only because the words are not from human. Do you know �.He is talking to you as well! This is the messenger of God and is talking to everybody who loves God and respects his messengers.

he is the knower of the unseen and does not disclose his unseen to anyone, (۲۶)

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَى غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿۲۶

except only to a messenger that he has chosen, and he sends guardians before him and behind him, (۲۷)

إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَى مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا ﴿۲۷

Then if God reveal something to his messengers, they have the duty of recording faithfully and send them to some of determined people (not all of people any more).

As you see in these verses, God does not say that you cannot tell something to special people from God, does he?! Then messages can be sent to everybody which God had chosen, only secrets for special people which he chose them himself, for special target, which is sort of fighting with Satan.

Quran (3:44)

this is from the news of the unseen. we reveal it to you (prophet muhammad). you were not present when they cast their quills to see which of them should look after mary, nor were you present when they were disputing.

Or:

This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you And you were not with them when they cast their pens) to decide (which of them should have Marium in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another

In this verse Quran tell us that Muhammad has the knowledge of unseen world?!! Or this is talking about one, or some , special news which God is telling him?

Is this that you say making him different from other believers?!!

In some previous verses you can see that he told us �I possess no power over you, either for harm or for guidance. How many times he should tell us that he cannot be our guidance then you take of your hand from him?!!!! Keep the robe of God not his messenger, ok?!

When somebody says:'I supplicate only to my lord and I do not associate any with him� when he is in the mosque of God (in previous verses of this chapter) , I promise to you he definitely has not never talk about himself during his pray(just like you do it )!

mosques belong to allah, so do not call to anyone else, other than allah. (۱۸)

وَأَنَّ الْمَسَاجِدَ لِلَّهِ فَلَا تَدْعُوا مَعَ اللَّهِ أَحَدًا ﴿۱۸

And in the last day, may the first protest to you, would be Muhammad himself! Because you know the verse 18 and 20 of chapter 72 of Quran , and you continue to worship him during your daily pray , during your whispers with God, during your daily activities, when call someone for help in your heart, and during all of your times in mosques and call him as your hero, and after all of these , you say you are not worshiping him!!!!

bannest that which Allah had made lawful

He did not ban it for people�.

And God did not protest to him because he bans something for people!! Quran says: why you change the commandment of God (for yourself not the others!) look delicately, Muhammad changes something without permission of God, and only for seeking the pleasant of his wives.

This is a sort of confess of Muhammad, and you don`t let him to do this?!!!

He did it in his private life while he had personal freedom to decide (not disobeying God).

To decide changing the law?!!!! Even for him?!and what you call this if it�s not disobeying God?!!!

seeking to please of human , not please of God

First, seeking to please a human does not necessarily contradict pleasing God.

Then you say God was pleased with him in these verses?!! Then why he ask his prophet if he is pleased?!!!

Second, as soon as it was revealed to the prophet that God does not will such a ban the prophet broke it as he was the most submitted to God. Nothing negative about the prophet can be proved from these verses.

Yes, and this is his repenting from his sin and God accepted and cleansed him again for his mission.  Thanks for explanation, realy good job.

Edited by Moses - 24 September 2009 at 9:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic