IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I wanna save my marraige  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I wanna save my marraige

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 8:58pm
Salam sister humera,

may be she was in a spell but she never took a step to cure it,she cud have gone to a doctor but only she and allah knows what was there in her mind,sister she wont realise now,its hard to get a good man in life and she dint care for this,she will repent.

anyways i have got a new life partner alhumdullillah,and conincidentally she has the same name and same father name as my ex wife,i sent her proposal 8yrs back and this time again i sent and it got accepted,just pray for me that i get married to her soon.

Regards
Faisal
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 9:05pm
Salam sister taliba

may be she was in a spell but she never took a step to cure it,she cud have gone to a doctor but only she and allah knows what was there in her mind,sister she wont realise now,its hard to get a good man in life and she dint care for this,she will repent.

anyways i have got a new life partner alhumdullillah,and conincidentally she has the same name and same father name as my ex wife,i sent her proposal 8yrs back and this time again i sent and it got accepted,just pray for me that i get married to her soon.

yes istekhara is good tool to take decisions in life and and i did istekhara till the last moment of my enagagement for this new girl,i prayed 'o allah if there is khair in this ralation let it happen and if there is no khair just let me forget this and look for another girl'i did not direct allah's decision this time  and allah did the best for me.allah is perfect,when he does something nobody can remove a single diffect.

Regards
Faisal

Please all my brothers and sisters on the forum do dua for my new life and wish a good career for me to keep this girl happy.Smile
islamic_talibah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamic_talibah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:58pm
Assalamualaikum brother!! My sincere prayers r wid u 2 hav the most wonderful n lifetime experience with her!! always ask 4 Allah's help n never 4get Him....Always thank Him..........n u'll c u'll b one of da "few" happy ones on this face of Earth!! AMEEEN!!! INSHALLAH!!!

n i hope n pray dat u get married 2 her soon!! hav a great life!!!

take care brother faisal!!

P.S. DO inform us ven u get married!!! Big%20smileLOL
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:47pm

Salam,

thnx sister,i m really thankfull to all my friends and realtives who stood by in this difficult time,i was not there as the engagement was in india and i m in saudi but when i called them ,all the family members had one of dua for me,insha allah i feel everything is going good in this marraige,my father is happy as he can see my marraige this time.

thnx thnx thnx to all

do remember me in dua.

Regards

Faisal.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic