IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I wanna save my marraige  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I wanna save my marraige

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 10:44pm

I am sorry if I hurt you without my intention. I observed that some members where telling you to be tough and take the revenge. I know how some women suffer in the court for their freedom and was giving you an advice just to fear Allah and not to be one of those men.
  I did not say you are cruel or bad. I gave a simple advice that can be taken or rejected. I said above some one may not agree....
 Again I am sorry if I hurt you without my intention.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 11:14pm

Dear Sister,

I have no intetions that she should struggle in the court,they are all arabi speaking people they know how to deal,i will cooperate completely,i will not ask her to state the reason of khula but she shud take the resposibility of what she has done boldly,she has broken 2 kins apart my father and her father will never talk again,i told her we will leave eachother like an educated couple but by creating that last fight she made the things worse,so sister do u think she kept little respect for the person who loved her with full honesty,she dint even think where will i go in jeddah in the middle of the night after the fight,i was going to haram to spend the night as my bus was next day,luckyly my cousin was there who came to pick me and remained with me anotherwise i would have comitted sucide that day.

If i wanted to trouble i would have done many things,i could have used the 3 words of talaq standing on her house door loudly to insult her and her family but my fear of allah and love for her stopped me.if you have any idea can you explain how a girl will suffer in the court can u explain plz i wanna know whats there in your mind.

When people were talking bad things about her character it was me who called them and asked them to stop it as she is still my wife,i still love her.i know what you saying i appreciate it but this one thing i want now for myself but still i will not do anything unrelegious.

Regards

Edited by fais - 03 October 2009 at 11:25pm
saima100 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saima100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 1:11pm
Asslam o alaikum
   It is really sad to read all you have written.I dont know if it still is applicable in your case.But if she is willing to go to a family therapist then you both should go there.Many times people themselves dont know what the problem is and this seems the case with your wife.I think what has happened with her is on emotional level and it has nothing to do with smell or appearance.She felt somehow emotionally betrayed by you and stopped trusting you and couldnt come closer to you.
   In such a situation where one of the partner is unable to understand how sacred marriage is it is best to finish it.
Best wishes for you.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2009 at 8:33am
Salam to all my dear brothers and sisters who helped me during my bad time.
To expidite the process of talaq i was asked by my brother in law to give talaq directly to her than there will be no questions from the qazi and the documentation will be fast.
i could not say this to her directly on the phone as i new i would forgive her if i hear her voice.i gave her talaq thru her brother so our talaq is done just paper work is left now.she got finally what she wanted,when she wanted me,she got me and when she wanted to leave me she got that also.just pray allah give me sabar.may she read this someday and realise her mistake.

Me and her
12th september,2007-17th october,2009
30thshaban,1428-28th shawal,1430

Edited by fais - 18 October 2009 at 7:12am
mohmmad786 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohmmad786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 10:09am
Assalamualekum my brother, i am sorry that your relationship has finished with your wife but all you can pray now is good for her and yourself. May ALLAH give you the will to forget her and may you follow the true path of ALLAH. I was very very far from ALLAH for few years but me having all these problems have brought me very close to ALLAH and maybe ALLAH just do this to take our exam and if we pass it we would get better things from ALLAH in our future. All i can do is pray that Allah give peace to your heart.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 10:21pm
Salam brother,
yes allah will compensate me but i only can curse her for her bad behaviour,i can never ever forgive her,yes allah is testing me and i am still in saudi which is like prison for me,i cant get out of here and if i go back there is nothing left for me in my country.i am totally destroyed brother,but eventually i am a man i will be ok once i have new partner in my life,hopefully this time i marry a girl who will marry me on my terms and will be happy where ever i go.

Edited by fais - 20 December 2009 at 10:25pm
humera View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote humera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 11:22pm
salaam

maybe this will sound st**id to some of you but you should find out through someone if you are under spell,magic  "jadoo" your situation only gave me one thought that maybe someone in your family or her family is trying to break your marriage. You should really seek help brother

islamic_talibah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamic_talibah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 7:46am
Assalamualaikum warehmatullah...............

brother fais.... m very sorry 4 u.... maybe dats all i can say..... Allah will surely give u da BEST of all!!! INSHALLAH!!!....

brother... plz take help of istekhara on every step of life..... i mean it... it has made my life SO easy n just SO beautiful......

i havnt ever done istekhara 4 da reason of finding proper life partners but m sure its gonna b of gr8 help...

plz take gud care of urself...
ur sister...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic