IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ramadan Kareem!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ramadan Kareem!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramadan Kareem!
    Posted: 20 August 2009 at 8:12pm
Assalamu Alaikum Wa RahmutAllah Wa Barakahtu Brothers and Sisters!

I would like to wish all of you a very blessed Ramadan, may Allah accept your fast and prayers.

I am sorry if I have offended any of you with my posts. It was not my intention and I ask your forgiveness.

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 10:34am
Assalamu Alaikum,

Ramadan Kareem!

May Allah bless us and guide us all in this blessed month of Ramadan.

Peace
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 5:35pm
Ramadan Mubarak!
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum Wa RahmutAllah Wa Barakahtu Brothers and Sisters!

I would like to wish all of you a very blessed Ramadan, may Allah accept your fast and prayers.

I am sorry if I have offended any of you with my posts. It was not my intention and I ask your forgiveness.

Waalaikummussalam warahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

Thank you for the wishes and I too in this Blessed month of Ramdhan would like to make dua that Allah Al-Ghafur will forgive us all our sins, whether we purposely or unpurposely did it.

May Allah also accept our repentance in this month of Ramadhan because He is At-Tawwab - Accepter of Repentance.

Ya Allah, you gather us in this forum with mahabbah (love) and likewise please gather us in Jannah with your blessings.

Ameen ya Rababl Alameen.
Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 9:55pm
Ramadan Mubarak...   last night, the confused and excited buzz of when exactly Ramadan would begin was all over the medina.... when the news finally broke, I think the city's retail milk supply was consumed/purchased within an hour....

...Ramadan Kareem!
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 9:18am
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2009 at 9:23pm
Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
May Allah subanallah wa ta'ala accept your fasting and grant you rayan

passage to jannah

Ramadan mubarak
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2009 at 1:45am
Ramadan mubarak to all muslims in the world, specially to the sick, the old and those who are facing troubles.

Hope this Ramadan they will find the way out to all these and they will celebrate the Aid in peace.

All the best and God/Allah bless you all.

No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic