IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sick to death of Traditions  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sick to death of Traditions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 1:53pm
Salams F.O.H,Taban
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

And how do you go back? How do places like state in Africa where there was no divide but was divided pu and destroyed by the colonization, go back? Where are the leaders to lead this??

May be time is coming around I see the modern Pharaohs' power is weakening as it is getting quite obvious the fiat money house will burn down sooner or later...once the Muslims find out after all the  neocolonialism don't have its own house in order and decide to go their own way ...by that time there will be enough educated and independent thinking Muslims some one may pop on the scene who the neocon and neocolonialists may not be able to assassinate... may lead them to out of this morass...If the story of David is just not a legend there is hope cuz I can tell the next generation has not much to look for what the current breed of the politicians has to offer and the change has to be different than Obama style...The dollar hegemony has to go from the Muslim lands, the first sign would be a divorce from the Jewish controlled banking before any thing happens, the rest will be easy and with the new horizon a new day will dawn...Inshallah

Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Islam is Islam.. The essential very strong link among us.
It is stronger than blood or nationality..

There is a test to check the reality of this & that is to abolish the borders between the so called Islamic states( It should be Commonwealth of Islamic States with common currency)...If they(neo colonial bosses and their puppets) let you; then you will see fast dismantlement  of all the non islamic traditions with open travels and other communications! This has to come from people and not sheeple...Even at this stage the Muslim populated lands are going thru further fractionation the tribes fighting for freedoms from the local colonials...It is bad ...

I hate to say Chinese bit the bullet that the Muslims masses missed to fight off the yoke at the right time....

Edited by Sign*Reader - 18 August 2009 at 4:11pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 3:02am
And also, power most often corrupts and usually you'd rather have people have power who don't want it..  hard to find those people.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 2:41pm
There is a test to check the reality of this & that is to abolish the borders between the so called Islamic states( It should be Commonwealth of Islamic States with common currency)...If they(neo colonial bosses and their puppets) let you; then you will see fast dismantlement of all the non islamic traditions with open travels and other communications! This has to come from people and not sheeple...Even at this stage the Muslim populated lands are going thru further fractionation the tribes fighting for freedoms from the local colonials...It is bad ...

I hate to say Chinese bit the bullet that the Muslims masses missed to fight off the yoke at the right time....

I see what you mean brother.. I know how the Islamic nation suffers from the weakness and dependency to other nations...

But we , Muslims, are the ones to be blamed for that.

If you just go back to the history of our Ummah, you will see how we used to be strong..

But know because our hearts turned stones, we left Allah and our faith in Him behind us..

NOW we fear people and worship money..

That is why .. I think this is Allah's punishment to us.. And His warning to us to get back to our faith..

I am certain.. If we get back to our Islam, we will get our strength again..

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 12:51pm

Islam is Islam.. The essential very strong link among us.
It is stronger than blood or nationality..

Little advice, after ramadan get a reality check Tongue

Edited by SteppeNomad - 20 August 2009 at 12:53pm
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 7:34pm

get a reality check

It is not my dreams or imagination brother.. It's taken from Qura'an and Sunna ..

1- The Believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion) so make reconciliation between your brothers and fear Allah that you may receive mercy.
Al-Hujurat 10

From Sunna

�A believer is a mirror to his brother. A believer is a brother of a believer: he protects him against any danger and guards him from behind.�
(Related by Al Bukhari in Al Adab Al Mufrad and by Abu Dawood.)

Edited by Full of Hopes - 20 August 2009 at 7:36pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 4:43am
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

Islam is Islam.. The essential very strong link among us. It is stronger than blood or nationality..

Little�advice, after ramadan get a reality check [IMG]http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley17.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Tongue" />

Salams,brother SN,Be easy!I think she is talking about the way things are from the way that they should be.May Allah change our conditions

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 21 August 2009 at 7:32am
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 6:58am

Saying its from Quran and Sunnah aint going to make me a demon or going to change the silent treatment Muslims in Africa and Asia get when their being slaughtered, somewhat ironically sometimes by Muslims hint hint Darfur,  Somalia etc for the extact reasons of tribal, racial, colour disputes. Can people not see what is going on in their doorstep, im sure the custodians have something to say about interracial mixing to, esp about losing citizenship lol.

Preaching/Doing Brotherhood the Quran and Sunnah way, and the Braderhood we see is a totally different thing, thats simply my point.

But we have a month insallah were some people will see real brotherhood mentioned in the Quran, thats why I said after Ramadan you might want to look around abit ,  didnt mean offence, if anyonetook it that way.

Anyway lets not argue Smile

Edited by SteppeNomad - 21 August 2009 at 6:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic