IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inter Faith Call to JIhad  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inter Faith Call to JIhad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 3:19am

Anne Marie,

You cannot be a Muslim AND a Christian!  Please quite declaring yourself as Muslim - this is a lie and a very bad sin.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 3:31am

There is no crime in this in the sight of Allah!

Some people just like to make work for themselves.....

Yes I believe in Islam and Christianity and I will take this to Allah myself no one else need bother me about it, it is what I believe.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 3:47am

Anne Marie,

You are so terribly confused.  I feel very sorry for you.  May Allah protect those weak individuals who may be influenced by your twisted logic.  May Allah guide you to the straight path.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:54am

Bismillah,

AmlHabbibi,  The Basics:  Muslims know that Allah, SWT, does not sacrifice human blood for us to achieve his forgiveness.

Most Christians believe that, well, the opposite.  Plus that Jesus was a literal son, but I personally think that's just a matter of misguided semantics.  We are Allah, SWT's children figuratively.

You can be a Muslim and love Christianity, because it is included in our relgion to love and respect the prophets of Christianity and Judaism.  But since Christians don't acknowledge our wonderful prophet Muhammad, pbuh, it can't work that way for you.  It is illogical, unless a new Christian sect has formed that acknowledges Muhammad, pbuh.  But why do that?  Just become Muslim!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 7:12am
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

...........................So as I mention I seek only to have people consider my written works on the Messiah, The Renewal of Islam and my Inter Faith Call to A Education, Counseling, Consultation with prayer and living prayer Jihad for people of all or no Faiths...................

PS I am just like everyone else just trying to find my way home, Inshallah!

So, why are you looking for the renewal of Islam? What wrongs do you see in it? Since you also claim to be Christian (as well as Muslim), don't you think any renewal on that front as well or you don't have any objections there?

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 3:41pm

Yes the Renewal is for Christianity too maybe that was not presented as well as it could have been, back to the drawing board.....

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic