IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inter Faith Call to JIhad  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inter Faith Call to JIhad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:37pm

This Inter Faith Call to Jihad is ever more Urgent as people are suffering and dieing senselessly....

Please share a copy of the first part of this thread with family and friends and most importantly community
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 3:20pm

Violence is not what is called for, caring and compassion and legal action backup by education, counseling, consultation and prayer with living prayers is what is needed,,,,,

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 6:03am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

amlhabibi2000

A simple Question are you Bahai?
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 9:34am

No I am not a Bahai at least not any more I resigned becuase my beliefs under went change and I did not want to be always apologizing for my different beliefs.  I grew up a Christian.

No my beliefs are mine, have not found a group yet that fully understands or supports my beliefs as of yet....

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 9:39am
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

No my beliefs are mine, have not found a group yet that fully understands or supports my beliefs as of yet....

If you have not found a group...as of yet, why do you come here presenting yourself as a Muslim?  You should be honest in your posts and tell people up front that you are not of any particular faith.  Pretending to be a Muslim is downright deceitful.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
UmTayyab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmTayyab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 9:59am

She is hunting for recruits so that she can declare herself a Prophetess and start her own religion.  Stay away from her, she is extremely dangerous!

Edited by UmTayyab
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 10:07am

Bismillah,

UmTayyab, I sense that you have some more background knowledge than you are mentioning.  Could you please elucidate for us?

What do you say AmlHabibi2000? 

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 4:20pm

Well for one thing I am too poor and too pourly organized to recruit anyone.

The only thing I ask is that people consider what I have presented and if it is a benifit then use and if not leave it.

I think we are all Prophets and Messiah and that we were all born with a high Station in this world and the next.

Yes I am Muslim and Christian with a curiousity for other religions.

I am not dangerous by far what is more dangerous is to look at any human being and not see that they were created to know and glorify Allah in themselves, others and the world.

I am not asking anyone to sign a card of membership at least at this point, though I might consider it later on.  However not membership to a religion just membership to a Messiah, Prophet belieing group maybe, maybe not.

Like I said I am too poor and can barely meet my own needs let alone 10 Billion peoples needs, at least at the moment.

So as I mention I seek only to have people consider my written works on the Messiah, The Renewal of Islam and my Inter Faith Call to A Education, Counseling, Consultation with prayer and living prayer Jihad for people of all or no Faiths.

I am not a threat!  I repeat I am by far not a threat!!!

What is more a threat is Americians carry more guns percapitta than any where else.

I am glad I am a Canadian!!!

PS I am just like everyone else just trying to find my way home, Inshallah!

Edited by amlhabibi2000
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic