IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is the Bible Still the Word of God?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is the Bible Still the Word of God?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuhasan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2014 at 5:14am
This is an important matter. Is the non acceptance of the Bible a must have for Muslims?
The Quran contradicts the bible in multiple places.
Because The Quran is the true word of God, there might be satanic verses in the Bible. The bible was written by man. The bible is not perfect and can not be the true word of God, because it only contains some parts of the true revelation. Because Allah choose Mohammad we have the only valid word of God in the Quran.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by abuhasan abuhasan wrote:

This is an important matter. Is the non acceptance of the Bible a must have for Muslims?
Because The Quran is the true word of God, there might be satanic verses in the Bible. The bible was written by man. The bible is not perfect and can not be the true word of God, because it only contains some parts of the true revelation. Because Allah choose Mohammad we have the only valid word of God in the Quran.

Greetings abuhasan,

You can choose to believe that,
or,
you can choose to read the scriptures for yourself, and see what God reveals.

Salaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
mutakallim View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutakallim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 9:16am
Salaam Caringheart.

That is the first step in eradicating hate speech denying what the Greeks Romans imposed on our intellect concerning the scriptures, and establishing what the West and Europe has so failed to achieve in giving Jerusalem to the Children of Israel.
I was just reflecting on the meeting of Moses with the Lord when according to the Scriptures the Tablets was thrown to him and how angel Gabriel pressed hard the chest of Muhammad when he came to him with the completed perfected chosen and simplified version of the Torah. Much of all these contradictions are false and not in the intent of sending Muhammad with the Torah.  All the Muslims in Europe and West are immigrants with no independence on understanding the Sunna of Muhammad that is obedience to the Lord of the universe.
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

This is an important matter. Is the non acceptance of the Bible a must have for Muslims?The Quran contradicts the bible in multiple places.Because The Quran is the true word of God, there might be satanic verses in the Bible. The bible was written by man. The bible is not perfect and can not be the true word of God, because it only contains some parts of the true revelation. Because Allah choose Mohammad we have the only valid word of God in the Quran.

Greetings abuhasan,You can choose to believe that,or,you can choose to read the scriptures for yourself, and see what God reveals.Salaam,Caringheart

Hi Caringheart,

God says
3 �You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

4 �You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them;

Do not worship man and you know Jesus was a man.

Jesus said in Matthew 4:10, "You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve."

So no cross which is a graven image,no son.Just God.

[112:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.

[112:2] Say, �He is Allah, the One;

[112:3] �Allah, the Independent and Besought of all.

[112:4] �He begets not, nor is He begotten;

[112:5] �And there is none like unto Him.�

Edited by iec786 - 16 February 2014 at 11:03am
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2014 at 11:25pm

Verses not talking about corruption
It is talking about massage being sent to them

Fact :

Was bible corrupted

Current bible were written by four people

Luke, Mark, john, .. etc

These four wrote bible by their hands

They didn't live in jesus time.

While jesus asking people to believe in gospel/bible
That mean there was bible in his time
The one he brought

Mark 1:15

English Standard Version
and saying, �The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.�

� contradiction bible prove corruption

It was. Written by two people no one

LUK 22:60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.
LUK 22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

JOH 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, still thou hast denied me thrice.

JOH 18:27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew.

Remember I am not trying to attack
Rather than tells truth

� send msg in box once you reply for me
I don't check answers usually

Edited by truthfull - 14 June 2014 at 11:26pm
Power of GOD View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 5:07am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings abuhasan,

You can choose to believe that,
or,
you can choose to read the scriptures for yourself, and see what God reveals.

Salaam,
Caringheart
The Quran was also writen by man after Muhammad passed away there was no solid evidence  that the Quran is the word of God, it was only hear say by Muhammad and his followers
mufasa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 4:38am
i feel sorry 4 u guys who reject Gods revelation in the Bible, i myself am a christian who accept the Quran as the final testament, the bible says that every matter should be juged by two or three witnesses, and here we got three witnesses sent from God in one way or another Torah, Gospel, Quran.

and the greatest thing about the Quran is that it clearfies some important things from the Bible, and please can some one show me a contradiction between the Bible and Quran u will find no real one only things that at first glimpse seems like a contradiction 4 a disbeliver.

two things are changed in most Bible translations, they have taken away The real name of God which is JHVH and they have translated the Greek word stauros 2 cross that is it. what the lying scribes have changed is traditions around the believes and mixed it with pagan sun worship idolatry.

as believers in the most high we must unite brothers & sisters, Quran says that Allah has spared som rightous christians and jews, how can that be if the texts are false. i am just a warner if u don't want to believe all the revelations i have at least warned you and my hands are innocent of your sin....
please have faith in the power of our creator and his power to maintain his words 4 ever. Blessings one love !!!
chalky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chalky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 9:25am
I wonder why you ignore the rest of the Bible? The Torah contains 5 books and the Gospels 4. That means that out of 66 books you have decided to ignore 57 - WHY?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 31>
  Share Topic