IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Divorce in anger  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Divorce in anger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Divorce in anger
    Posted: 02 September 2009 at 12:50pm

SALAM,

THE WORD TALAQ IS THE MOST HATEFULL TO ALLAH WHICH IS PERMITTED BY LAW,

ALLAH SUBHANA TALAA DOES WANT MAN TO USE THIS WORD FOR ANY REASON THERE FORE IF A PERSON SAYS TALAQ ONCE MANY TIMES IN ONE FIGHT THEN ONE TALAQ IS COUNTED,THEN NEXT TIME WHEN HE SAYS TALAQ AGAIN ONE TALAQ IS COUNTED AND THEN THIRD TIME IF HE SAYS THEN HE HAS LOST HER FOREVER,HE CAN NEVER TAKE HER BACK.SO IF USE THE WORD TALAQ ANY HOW IT IS COUNTED AS ONE TALAQ,AND ONLY 3 TALAQ IS PERMISSIBLE IN LIFE TIME.DO SOME RESEARCH ON THIS THIS ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGE BUT DONT TAKE THIS AS FINAL AS I AM NOT ALIM.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 5:43am
Asalaam Alaikum Guardian,

Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the link Abuayisha.

I also encourage you to ask a scholar. Sometimes situations are specific and some are general. You may have specific actions that took place and need to addressed by very learned people. I tend to think the divorce is not, but no one can say without more study and knowledge.

My duas  for the family involved
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 10:35pm
Guardian View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 4:29am
Salaam,
I have a question regarding divorce given in anger. I will try not to go into too many details. I would like to know what are the Islamic conditions for a divorce if a man divorces his wife in a rage. This divorce was said twice in the presence of the son only.
Now from what I've researched I know that in an anger only one divorce is counted. After this the woman may stay in the man's house but in a different room for a period of 3 months (or 3 menstrual cycles). Within this time the husband may take back the divorce and the couple may live a married life.
My questions are, does the husband need to recite the Nikah again during this time? If divorce is to finalized, what must the husband give to his wife at the time of divorce? Also if the divorce is finalized and the son wishes his mother to stay with him but in the same house as the father, is this permissible until the mother and son can get a place of their own?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic