IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - divorce  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:24am
Shaytan loves to divide families.
gajab62 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gajab62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:35am
thank you brother for that quote, i know it, thats why i am trying to reconcile, but at this present time my husband really is adamant that he cant see a way forward with our marriage. i dont know what else to do except leave him now with his thoughts. and his decisions. i Pray that God will show us both the right way to go, He is our only hope of anything in this life., tough as it may be to keep myself alive, i can only trust God to sustain me ...once again thanks
gajab62 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gajab62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:37am
just read your last post, and yes you are right, and shatan is good at blinding us from is good and right in this life.
gajab62 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gajab62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:38am
Thank you Martha for your kind word :) i live in hope till the end of my days.
Danty View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 10:21pm
Qajab, I am sorry that you are going through this difficult time in your life. Sometimes it helps to be separate. Maybe your hus.needs time to breathe and think about his life. Please have patience in this matter. We humans plan things in our lives but Allah (swat) has His own plans. Again, have patience and pray to Allah for His help. Please take care.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)
gajab62 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gajab62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:05am
thankyou danty,

yes i agree with ur advice, i have left him now to his own thoughts and decissions, i am on a rollercoaster of emotions, i cant imagine my life without him in it, but if thats what he has decided and is not prepared to consider marriage guidance to help us then i have to face the rest of life on my own.

i have said all i have to say to him, i know that by chasing him is not the answer, he knows how i feel for him and that i would lay down my life for him, but only God knows now how to prepare our hearts for what my husband will decide to do.

God is my sustainer , all i can do is pray that my husband finds a way to reconcile ..if not then i have to bear the emotional cost of loss.

i will always love him no matter where he is, maybe i will in time be able to love and trust again.

i am so grateful for everone who has supported me on here, i will return, hopefully with some good news, only God knows the out come.

God bless each of you who have given me advice and caring support.

if anyone has some miracle formula it would be gratefully appreciated ..lol doubt that will happen though.

thanks all from the depths of heart,

Gail xx
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 7:38am
salam sister,

i read your post and can feel it as my wife did the same thing to me,she also says god has decided us to apart and she has made her mind,i begged i cried i requested but nothing made her decision change.please read my post 'i wanna save my marraige in family matters and pray for me as i am going to get divorced soon,i will be forced to utter those 3 words of talaq very soon by my wife.

just pray that i can bear the pain of sepration as i love her with my full heart,i will pray for you too,insha allah will do the best for you and he will come back.

people who wants to depart often give this excuse of allah's will but they dont know i think how hatefull talaq is to allah and if they do nothing to save it insha allah on the day of judgement they will be shamefull.sister your efforts will give you the fruits one day dont worry.plz plz read my post i wanna save my marraige.

regards
Faisal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic