IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 5:38am
http://www.harvardhouse.com/quran_purity.htm

Note from Moderation: Please try and keep the thread on topic. You may start a topic with the above link in the interfaith section. Keep in mind that if you start such a topic, you are responsible for the material if someone decides to engage you. So please read the material with some understanding before you copy and paste. Regards

Edited by Andalus - 08 July 2009 at 4:13pm
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:39pm
Brilliant response, Believer!  Change the subject to the Quran when the topic is about the Bible!  
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Brilliant response, Believer!  Change the subject to the Quran when the topic is about the Bible!  

It's hard to admit that Muslims have been correct about the Bible all along.
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

ALLAH AL-HAQQ! (THE TRUTH!)

Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Can't really blame them!  2,000 years of legends will do that!
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 5:59am
LOL!  Shasta -"Brilliant response, Believer!  Change the subject to the Quran when the topic is about the Bible!"

I did no such thing.  Just a reminder to muslims that the Quran confirms the Torah and Gospel.

Attacking the quran in response to your posts about the Holy Bible would have been a tactic that muslims use all the time - twisting the topic around mentioning all the contradictions, mistakes, grammer errors, etc . 

There NOW you can say I changed the topic!!  LOL!!Big%20smile

You dishonor the quran everytime you say the Gospel is corrupt.  
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

LOL!  Shasta -"Brilliant response, Believer!  Change the subject to the Quran when the topic is about the Bible!"

I did no such thing.  Just a reminder to muslims that the Quran confirms the Torah and Gospel.

Attacking the quran in response to your posts about the Holy Bible would have been a tactic that muslims use all the time - twisting the topic around mentioning all the contradictions, mistakes, grammer errors, etc . 

There NOW you can say I changed the topic!!  LOL!!Big%20smile

You dishonor the quran everytime you say the Gospel is corrupt.  

LOL 

You poor misguided Christians!  Everyone of your responses is littered with fallacies.  First, you copy and paste a bogus Christian claim against the Quran on a topic dealing with the Bible, then to answer those who rightfully criticized you for doing so, you commit the fallacy of tu quoque!  Why keep embarrassing yourself? 

By the way, Believer, have you found good source to copy in response to my question about the contradiction between Matthew and Luke?  I am anxiously waiting!  I can't wait!

hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 3:37am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Sinaiticus

Quote The text of the New Testament lacks several passages:[13]

Omitted verses

Gospel of Matthew 12:47, 16:2b-3, 17:21, 18:11, 23:14
Gospel of Mark 9:44, 9:46, 11:26, 15:28, 16:9-20 (Long ending of the Gospel Mark, referring to the appearance of Jesus to many people following the resurrection)...(Jam's note: Kind of critical ommision, eh?)
Gospel of Luke 17:36
Gospel of John 5:4, Pericope adulterae (7:53-8:11) (see Image "John 7:53-8:11"), 21:25
Acts of the Apostles 8:37; 15:34; 24:7; 28:29;[14]
Epistle to the Romans 16:24
Omitted phrases
Matthew 6:13 οτι σου εστιν η βασιλεια και η δυναμις και η δοξα εις τους αιωνας. αμην "For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen." omitted.
Matthew 23:35 υιου βαραχιου (son of Barachi'ah) omitted; this omission is supported only by codex 59 (by the first hand), three Evangelistaria (ℓ 6, ℓ 13, and ℓ 185), and Eusebius.[15]
Mark 1:1 υιου θεου "the Son of God" omitted.
Mark 10:7 omitted και προσκολληθησεται προς την γυναικα αυτου (and be joined to his wife), as in codices Codex Vaticanus, Codex Athous Lavrensis, 892, ℓ 48, syrs, goth.[16]
In Luke 11:4 αλλα ρυσαι ημας απο του πονηρου (but deliver us from evil) omitted. It was added by the first corrector (a), and removed by the third corrector (c).[17]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic