IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE HEAT IS ON  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE HEAT IS ON

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
aaysha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaysha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE HEAT IS ON
    Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:32am
Walaykum sallam, Seekhidayath Smile

I hope so too, to have a happy stay and I pray many will benefit from my posts...

May Allah accept it from all of us..
Ameen thumma ameen
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 11:46pm
As Salamu Alaikum

Welcome to IC Aaysha Smile

Glad to see you. And wish you a very happy stay

JazakiAllahu khayr for all your posts.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
aaysha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaysha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 8:39pm
Jazak Allah khair for the warm welcome.....

Assalamo Alaykum
Smile
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 8:13pm
(Ameen)As Salamu Alaikum,aaysha.welcome to the forum if I hadnt welcome you already if I did forgive me.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 7:26pm
Welcome to the IC and your point well taken...
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
aaysha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaysha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 1:48am
For Allah says,''That I shall not change the condition of the Ummah,until the Ummah changes their condition themselves.''

Ever wondered why Allah created Man as a warm blood creature,unlike the frog which is cold blooded? One logical answer is that if Man were to be placed in a tub of warm water and the temperature slowly increased,then Man has the sense to jump out of that water.

However,the frog will remain in that water even until it reaches boiling point,hence boiling the frog with it.

Nowadays it seems that we too,have become cold blooded and sensitized with our surroundings.In spite of the fact that we know our surroundings are burning up very quickly we make no attempt to jump out of any harmful situations,but rather prefer to live our comfortable lives until we are completely destroyed by our surroundings.

Everyday we are bombarded by different forms of Fitna from different sources of media,yet we go on with our lives oblivious to the fact that everything negative around us is eroding our Iman at an incredible rate.

Soon our feet will walk to Haram and we will feel no remorse,soon our hands will reach out to Haram and we will feel no remorse,soon our eyes will look at Haram and we will feel no remorse and soon we will be completely submerged in Haram and we will feel absolutely no remorse whatsoever.Is this not like the frog that eventually finds its doom without it realizing it?

When are we going to realize that this world with all its ''bells and whistles'' was not created for us to become comfortable in.

When will we realize that the warmth and comfort of this world will eventually reach boiling point,the sun will be almost head high,man will be drowning in his own sweat,the Heat of the Day of Qiyamah will spare no living creature except those of the Ummah of our Nabi (SAW) that have foresaken and turned their backs on this world.

We have been given a chance to jump out of the pathetic situation we have landed ourselves in,we are given a full lifetime to rectify our wrongs and fall back onto the path that was created for us,instead we choose to deliberately ignore the calls of our Creator and follow the comfortable way that Shaitaan offers us in return for an infinite lifetime burning in the Fire of Jahannum.

Is it so difficult for us to understand that all our Creator wants from us is merely to turn away from evil and adopt good in our lives.Let us make a firm Niyyah (Intention) that from this day forward,we shall all rid our lives from ONE wrong action that we are involved in and substitute it with ONE good deed that pleases our Creator.

By Allah! If everyone could do that then we will soon see that our lives will be filled with good and there will be no place for sin in our Hearts.

For Allah says,''That I shall not change the condition of the Ummah,until the Ummah changes their condition themselves.''

May Allah grant us all the wisdom and strength to change our lives so we face our deaths with Iman and the Kalimah on our lips.Ameen
thumma ameen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic