IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WHAT IS HALAL AND HARAM IN MARRIAGE  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT IS HALAL AND HARAM IN MARRIAGE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaceful1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT IS HALAL AND HARAM IN MARRIAGE
    Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:57pm
I AM NEWLY MARRIED AND MY HUSBAND SAYS ITS HARAM FOR HIM TO SEE MY NUDE BODY OR TO TOUCH IT WHEN WE ARE HAVING MARITAL RELATIONS IS THIS TRUE? CAN I NOT SEE OR TOUCH HIM EITHER EVEN THOUGH HE IS MY HUSBAND. I AM SO CONFUSED AND MY HUSBAND DOESNT LIKE TO HAVE MARITAL RELATIONS HE SAID HE DOESN T FEEL LIKE IT TO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME I FEEL SO LONELY TELL ME WHAT IS ACCEPTED IN MARITAL RELATIONS WHEN THE HUSBAND AND WIFE SLEEP TOGETHER AND WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FRONT OF ALLAH PLEASE

Edited by peaceful1 - 05 July 2009 at 3:00pm
Monia View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:02pm
Assalamo Alaikom sister peaceful 1, first of all I am sorry to hear about your problem, your husband is actually wrong if he tells you he can't touch you, then how r u suppose to be intimate together as a husband and wife?? sister i am going to answer you according to the researches i did as a married woman myself is that you can do anything you want with your husband in bed except for one thing that is "haram" I prefer not to mention it out here you can e-mail me privately at monia_monia1 [at] hotmail [dot] com and I will explain it to you "if you would like" also IT IS NOT HARAM for him to see you naked ! and vice versa he is your husband, he might be shy or embarassed but it's not haram.

Edited by icforumadmin - 06 July 2009 at 3:57pm
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 5:48pm
Salams Sisters
wow sister peaceful1, I am also very sad to hear of your situation.  It is NOT haram in no way shape or form for your husband to touch you or to see your body while have the relationship with your husband and vice verse.  Do you know if he is VERY shy and that he may be young and very nervous.  Maybe you can seek the councel of your parents or someone you both trust.  May Allah guide you to the rigth way.
Zaharah

Edited by Zaharah - 08 August 2009 at 5:50pm
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
RASHROUSH2222 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RASHROUSH2222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 3:15pm

salamo alaykom sisters,

i have just read this i know am late but i couldnt not post a reply.
sister probably he is embarrased or abit worried or scared or maybe someone told him its haram and since he is concerned about his imaan he just obeyed without being certain..relax and try step by step tp convince him...talk to him ask him wat is ok to be done and wat is not search net where muslims asks scholars and tell him u read the answer and show him if he asked to...dont worry about things will be ok and dont forget to ask for allah's help and pray for ur husband..
done be worried or scared and i dont think pushin on him in anyway would help be patient and eventually he will respond...choose a peacfull time where u can sit and discuss this thing with him and tell him how much u love him and care about him..my advice:dont tell anyone now coz am sure u will make things worse if he knew u told anyone...kepp ur personal stuff as a secret try harder and council someone is the last option on ur looooooooooong list...may allah grant u pece and happiness...
pray for me.
Rasha
MasryQT View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasryQT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:12pm
nothing is forbidden for the married couple! Oh my gosh....only thing is no what what in the butt. otherwise, you're good ^_^
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:28pm
According to some schools of thoughts, nakedness between a husband and wife is of private parts. One can touch, but not see ... this is according to 'some' school. Otherwise whatever is said above is true.

Also a man cannot touch his wife dierectly (ie without any barrier - could by a thin cloth) between the navel and knee during her menses - this is also according to some schools of thought.  Further, marital relations are haram during menses and while fasting.

Please talk with your husband and research the issue together, inshAllah things will be easy for you.

Edited by Nausheen - 29 July 2010 at 11:31pm
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic