IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New to the group  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to the group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimah4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the group
    Posted: 13 July 2005 at 7:03pm

Assalamu Alaykum Sisters

My name is Ameerah. I am new to the group and to Islam. Ive been muslim for almost 1yrs so im still farely new and learning.

I just wanted to introduce myself

wa sallam

ameerah

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 9:17pm

Bismillah,

Salaamu Alaykum, Ameerah.  May Allah, SWT, guide you and bless you through your endeavors.  I have been muslimah for many years, and am a convert/revert also.  I speak Arabic, and can read Qur'an in Arabic, but I need to have English beside it to translate words that I don't know.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 10:22pm

Al Salam 3alaikom,

Ameerah, congratulations and welcome the Islam. Hope you all the best

Isn't it just wonderful

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
ameensn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameensn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 2:42am
congratulation for comming into islam,its ALLAHs mercy on you,welcome to the site keep intouch and keep discussing topics related to islam,
J.R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 3:17am
Assalamu Alaikum!!!

Welcome to the group and ILHAMDULILAH on your reversion to Islam. I
am also a revert. Keep popping in here as often as you can, insha Allah.
There are amazing muslimahs in here!!!

Peace,
J.R.
Smile
ummsaleh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummsaleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 6:13am
Salam Sister, Wecome; I'm also new here. I have met alot of really nice sisters Mash�llah
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 7:30am

Bismillah

Salamu'alaikum Sister Ammerah. Feel yourself at virtual home... with a big family of brothers and sisters, insha Allah.

MOCKBA
umi6 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 8:35am
as-salamu alaikum sisters Iam new to the group I ahave a qeustin regarding problems with ex co wives and step children. My co wife is no loner muslim and my husband has 2 children from this marraige. my husbaband and i have 6 we have been together for 13 years. we had a wonderful relationship until he decided to take a second wife and every since then our relationship changed and we al ways argue mostly due to her. He has been divorced from her for 6 years and yet he has not set th appropiate boundries with her. is it wrong for me to be angry we she constantly calls him and on his cell phone? and am i wrong islamically for telling him that he needs to set boundries with her. He seems to think it is ok for him to let her call him and still have that personal interraction with her.I am indeed at a lost be cause i just dont know how to deal with the situation . she is a very difficult person to deal with and he seems to cater to her feelings and does what ever she wants him to do. he never discuss anything with me and i get left watching my kids and the other two alot of the time. and when i voice how I feel about anything that has to dowith her or the kids i am told that i am a bad muslima. please give me some dua inshallah      
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic