IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what is life for women?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what is life for women?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOTHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is life for women?
    Posted: 03 July 2009 at 2:44am

As salam alai kum wa rahmathulaah.

After a lot of search i have come to a place where i can share my feelings ,with a hope that some one will understand me and i may be be able to help someone with my knowledge and experience.
Islam has given a very good place for women,i am proud to be a women,but this world does not understand what are women and how they are being used day by day.
Some suffer without awareness and some fight out the circumstances leaving behind what is right and wrong.
Let us discuss and understand the role we have to play in this life and die peacefully.Smile

Edited by MOTHER - 03 July 2009 at 2:45am
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:33pm
Aslaam Alaikum Mother,

It is great to have to have you on the forum..

Where are you from? Are you a 'revert' or 'born and raised' as a Muslim?
Hayfa
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 12:30pm
Wa'alaikum salaam Mother, welcome to IC forum. Feel free to share your views - we have some good members here. Looking forward to seeing your posts!
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic