IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The second coming of Jesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The second coming of Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:33pm
Peace apple pie

Oh my God youre obnoxious, leave me out of this. If anything that link proved you got nailed, and eventually people had enough of your rethoric, and didnt (as usual to your goop) want to answer to it anymore. I guess these 2 quotes says it all really, if you just understood.

Quote Apple Pie, you're being stubborn.

Everyone here, hafeez, TheNabi, Zenje, Taj, Idris, and others has shown you that Jesus is not God, and they bring loads of Qur'anic verses to prove it! And you're still forcing your farfetched exegesis of Sura 86 on us?

How hard is it to acknowledge that Jesus is not God and mankind does not need a Savior because there is no such thing as the original sin?

Quote Peace all,

I just wasted 20 minutes of my life by going through this thread.

This person apple pie is nothing but a troll.

Someone willing to learn, willing to prove their point, would listen to arguments and come up with an educated, thoroughly thoughout counter-argument.

Apple pie has done no such thing but been stubborn and deceitfully pushed his/her agenda.

If you wish to waste your time with this individual then do so, but I warn, from what I have read this person is nothing but a troll.

My question to you still stand however, if i could get you to take a look at it, im sure you just forgot about it. So, could you go here
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=625& am p;PN=1&TPN=3
and answer a completely streight forward question?

Peace
Noah

Edited by Noah
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 8:16pm

O my dear St. Apple Pie, your deceptions are now the art of the past, though I do see you again slipping away from your own words; as I predicted. But you didn�t tell what should we call you on that account? Anyhow, may I promise that I won�t tell it to others about your desertion!!

Again, I am not much surprised to see you avoiding the tough questions raised and yet raising others to divert focus from the main. All your jugglery of words including �wa� and �fa� has been duly replied in that thread of �Trinity� not to say just unveiled them.

Done�

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574& ; ; ;PN=1

Oh, but the issue at this link has already been well settled by Bro Yousaf with almost the same conclusion of your jugglery of words in translation. BTW, has anyone not congratulated you for your sainthood by exactly following the footsteps of St. Paul (as per his own description)? Now that is no manners; for at least they should have some courtesy.

This is for the first time I am hearing it from you.

You really do need to expand your horizons�.

Yes, my brother, indeed.

May be a topic of another thread. Nevertheless, open a new thread and I shall see how, I can shun off your claims. 

Brother Noah graciously offered a link that details sura 86, and demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt that:

• Jesus was worshiped as God
  • Jesus was Crucified
  • Jesus was Resurrected
  • Jesus judges the dead

All of this�.nice and neatly contained in Sura 86.

We welcome you and any other interested parties to try their hand at refuting our exegesis.

As fair warning�this Sura 86 exegesis is not for the faint of heart Muslim.

It will, in fact, be very, very, very disturbing to most Muslims to learn the truth behind the classic Arabic of their holy book�

Additionally�no one has ever refuted our exegesis since its inception last year.

Here is the link, once again, supplied by Noah earlier�

http://www.free-minds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=28737#28737

Have fun�

My brother, your lies are nothing but illusion and deception of your own self. This issue has also been well responded by exposing your fallacies by Bro Yousaf as done for your other issue on �Trinity�. Let me know if you have any other issue left for which you have been boasting around in your enclave. Till then spare some time to study your gospels to find their dubious authorship. 

Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 8:59pm

Greetings Noah,

Thanks for your comments and added bonus of further advertisement of our material�

Peace apple pie

Oh my God youre obnoxious, leave me out of this.

Is someone forcing you to slavishly reply to my posts�?

If they are�please report then to the modsquad�

If anything that link proved you got nailed, and eventually people had enough of your rethoric, and didnt (as usual to your goop) want to answer to it anymore. I guess these 2 quotes says it all really, if you just understood.

Quote:

Apple Pie, you're being stubborn.

Everyone here, hafeez, TheNabi, Zenje, Taj, Idris, and others has shown you that Jesus is not God, and they bring loads of Qur'anic verses to prove it! And you're still forcing your farfetched exegesis of Sura 86 on us?

How hard is it to acknowledge that Jesus is not God and mankind does not need a Savior because there is no such thing as the original sin?

Quote:

Peace all,

I just wasted 20 minutes of my life by going through this thread.

This person apple pie is nothing but a troll.

Someone willing to learn, willing to prove their point, would listen to arguments and come up with an educated, thoroughly thoughout counter-argument.

Apple pie has done no such thing but been stubborn and deceitfully pushed his/her agenda.

If you wish to waste your time with this individual then do so, but I warn, from what I have read this person is nothing but a troll.

Keep posting as much material from our threads as you wish�

The more you do�.the more free advertising you will give us�.thanks�

My question to you still stand however, if i could get you to take a look at it, im sure you just forgot about it. So, could you go here
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=625& am p;PN=1&TPN=3
and answer a completely streight forward question?

What is the question�.?

Thanks�

Edited by Apple Pie
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:13pm
the question is still (and this is the 3rd time i repeat it by repasting it into a new sheet)

who is this apple pie? because im not certain, could you help me out please?

• He was born of a virgin on December 25th in a cave/manger, with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
  • He was a child teacher in the Temple and was baptized when he was 30 years old.
  • He was baptized by John the Baptist.
  • He had 12 disciples.
  • He performed miracles and raised, from the dead.
  • He walked on water.
  • He was transfigured on the Mount.
  • He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.
  • He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light, the Messiah, God's Anointed Son, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Word" etc.
  • He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the Lamb, Lion and Fish ("Ichthys").
  • He was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One

• Peace
    Noah

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
    Guest Group
    Guest Group
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2005 at 12:59pm

He is not coming back because he is here already.....

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
    Deus View Drop Down
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 7:41pm
    Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

the question is still (and this is the 3rd time i repeat it by repasting it into a new sheet)

who is this apple pie? because im not certain, could you help me out please?

• He was born of a virgin on December 25th in a cave/manger, with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
  • He was a child teacher in the Temple and was baptized when he was 30 years old.
  • He was baptized by John the Baptist.
  • He had 12 disciples.
  • He performed miracles and raised, from the dead.
  • He walked on water.
  • He was transfigured on the Mount.
  • He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.
  • He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light, the Messiah, God's Anointed Son, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Word" etc.
  • He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the Lamb, Lion and Fish ("Ichthys").
  • He was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One"
    Peace
    Noah

• I need the answer too, can you shed some light into this, Apple Pie?

Apple Pie View Drop Down
    Guest Group
    Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 7:55pm

Greetings amlhabibi2000,

I would like to comment on this�

He is not coming back because he is here already.....

Could you expound upon this�.?

Thanks..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
      Share Topic