IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arabic Translation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arabic Translation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
beelah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beelah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arabic Translation
    Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:57am
assalamualaikum.. i'm sorry for interupting which little bit doesnot consent with above thread. but i need help here. im taking arabic language course this semester. my lecture ask his student to compose an email in arabic and sent to anyone who can reply it in arabic too. i'm having trouble to find any arabians email who can do such. so, i try looking for anyone in this community to help me with this assignment. i need to submit the replied email by this tuesday, 8th february. please pm me as soon as possible. i already wrote the email, sent to anyone, yet never get replied. Cry. help me please...
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 5:29am
Originally posted by Nawmean Nawmean wrote:

whats the exact translation for that?

"a smile can be charity"?

الإبتسامة قد تكون صدقة

or

"give charity; even a smile can be charity"?

تصدق فحتى الابتسامة قد تكون صدقة
I need the second one Cry

lolll thank you very much though

Asslamu Alaiukm

NO!! Do not cry!! Big%20smileThis is the exact translation for what you typed above.. not as the words of  a bhadith..There is another hadith:

Big%20smileلا تحقرن من المعروف شيئا و لو أن تلقى أخاك بوجه طلق

Edited by Full of Hopes - 01 January 2010 at 5:30am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Nawmean View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nawmean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 1:08pm
whats the exact translation for that?

"a smile can be charity"?

or

"give charity; even a smile can be charity"?

I need the second one Cry

lolll thank you very much though
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 2:29am

Smile  (و تبسمك في و جه أخيك صدقة)
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Nawmean View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nawmean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:58pm
sorry but i dont have much space for the project to add the whole thing,
Nawmean View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nawmean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:57pm
can i just get the "Smiling in the face of your brother is charity, (Prophet, peace be upon him,"

not the classified by sheikh albani part??
thank u brother
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:09pm

Smiling in the face of your brother is charity, (Prophet, peace be upon him, said) hadith classified by Sheikh AlBani

Nawmean View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nawmean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 6:41pm
thank you abuayisha and seekshidayath. What exactly does the text say though? is it an exact translation? or just a rough one? I'd like to kjnow exactly so that I can use it for a project
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic