IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RIP Micheal Jackson  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Micheal Jackson - Event Date: 25 June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I haven't heard or read anything that he is/was muslim.
Salams,Angel Michaeel took his Shahada nov,11-2008.watch it on utube.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 7:53pm
got the link?

there are a lot of impersonators out there Wink
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

I'm certainly under the belief that despite what his personal convictions are, he will surely be missed and what he leaves behind is an element of piece and happiness that I believe no other human can mimic. I'm sure any personal God with an infinite consciousness and an understanding of human matters would surely welcome such a soul in its kingdom.

Unless that little issue of him sleeping with boys gets in the way. Jesus juice anyone?
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 8:03am
Wink

Asalaamu alaikum....
Who are we to judge, whether or not he reverted (converting is for Christians) It is between him and Allah Wa Taala as to whether or not he declared his faith. I wish his children and his family peace and comfort in this difficult time.

Salaams.

Edited by mariyah - 02 July 2009 at 8:13am
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2009 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

As salamu Alaikum, Brothers and Sisters.Micheal Jackson passed away today of a cardiac arrest.He died a Muslim.May Allah be pleased with him.May Allah show him mercy.

I was saddened to hear of his death. I was not never a big fan of his, but his life and his dance moves always moved me. I hope he has found his peace that he sought so hard to find in his life. I am angered when some people try to make him out to be a criminal. Especially now that he is dead and is unable to defend himself. Being "odd" does not make one evil or a criminal and I have no doubt that he was a nice man and a good father who became trapped by his own fame, and greatly effected by his rough and stresfull chldhood that was robbed from him. Whether or not he was a Muslim does not change my thoughts and feelings about his death. Lets hope he fnds the peace and love in death that he tried so hard to find in life. We will miss him.
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2009 at 7:48pm
I hear the Staple Center Website received 500 million hits in hour after announcing tickets available for his memorial service.

Edited by abuayisha - 03 July 2009 at 7:50pm
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:35am
I'm sorry but I don't get it. In the week since his death hundreds, possibly thousands of Muslims have died. Some killed, some of hunger and disease. Why the obsession with this one man whose behavior was at times questionable at best? I have quit watching the news.
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:51pm
Well  Michael much like religious figures were influential in the lives of many people across the world. I don't see why you confuse "obsession" with admoration, or love for a world entertainer. I mean MJ was a generational icon who has entertained millions with his positive message.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic