IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Let's Try Part 4  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let's Try Part 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:11am

As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

Answer to the question is - Salman Al-Farsi RA

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
cinderella View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinderella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:39am
Wow, you have stumped me on this one. Looking forward to the answer.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45pm

Just learnt a new thing would like to share it in a form of question

What is the name of your enemy { satan} who disturbs you during your salah?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35pm
One of the Sahabah (companions) complained to the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) about waswaas during prayer, and he said: �The Shaitaan comes between me and my prayers and my recitation, confusing me therein.� The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said: �That is a devil called Khanzab. If he affects you seek refuge in Allah from him and spit drily to your left three times.� He [the Sahabi] said, I did that and Allah took him away from me.  (Muslim)
 It could also be our "qareen". And Allah Knows Best
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:53pm

JazakAllah khayr for answering the question correctly as well sharing the hadith
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:23am

"Who was the companion of the Prophet (ﷺ) during his youth?

Who was the first among his companions to embrace Islam?

Who was the one who gave legal opinions in his presence and was the fastest to answer?

Who was the first to perform prayer with him?

Who was the last to lead him in performing prayer?

Who was the next after him to die and be laid next to him?

A very easy clue is, all these questions have the same answer

Edited by seekshidayath - 18 November 2012 at 9:24am
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:34pm
Salam Alaikum.

Who else it could be,Assahib as he is mentioned in the quran.Abubaker Radiullah Tala anhu.

You know sister when I cleared my first level of islamic class in Riyadh,they ave me Siratun Abubaker Radiallahu taalaa from darussalam publications,but unfortunitly I never got hidayah to read it.hope to read it when I go back to my city.

Regards
Faisal
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:33am
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah

JazakAllah khayr for the answer brother.

Am sure, insha Allah, whenever you read of this great sahabah, you shall get influenced by him.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
  Share Topic