IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Women-Led Friday Prayer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women-Led Friday Prayer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
haji1988 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haji1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women-Led Friday Prayer
    Posted: 06 March 2015 at 7:46am
Originally posted by abdnur abdnur wrote:

It is simple, those women who want to lead prayers, pray along or in front of men want to become MEN. And those men who want to be lead by, pray along or behind women want to become WOMEN.

The prophet said "Allah curses among the men who immitate women and curses among women who immitate men"

So the only thing we can do as Muslims is "CURSE THEM".

By the way this�is poor soul is not the first one to do it in the states. In the 80's, Rashad Khalifa used to appoint his female secretary to lead the prayers in his TEMPLE.

abdnur

��

Salaam... Brother.. cound give me the proof was rashad khalifa appoint his female secretary to lead prayers in his TEMPLE.....????
foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 3:44am

I don't get it? All this problem of women leading prayer, let her lead prayer. If man's prayer is negated, then let him pray with other men's prayer in front of the line and let the women have their own mosques leading and praying other women or praying behind the men. That is simple, but if you want to enforce women leading men, and negate both men's and women's prayer just in name of equality when Allah have created us differently, and Allah told us not to do it but to please women we displease Allah, then what are we saying here?

Edited by foody
hkrespect View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hkrespect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 7:49am

salaam ahmad joyia

you make an excellent point. i totally agree,

hk
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 6:43am
Originally posted by hkrespect hkrespect wrote:

no evidence at all

did the wives of the Prophet lead salaah?

I agree with you my bro hkrespect, there is no authentic evidence that I have seen it as yet, which provides any reason for women leading the prayer. This being said, my point to bro Aus was to keep our faith above our emotions and discuss the issue with peace and not with any other means.   

hkrespect View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hkrespect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 6:18am

no evidence at all

did the wives of the Prophet lead salaah?

hk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by aus aus wrote:

Peace

I will never be at peace with what she did,thats all.

She went against the deen and thats wrong.

She deserves to be rebuked in the most strongest terms possible.

peace

Aus.

arrogance is relative,but i would leave it at that,its not good to get personal,so says Rami,so do i agree.

Why? What is that which makes you leave the "peace" and adopt measures other than "peace"? Are these same reasons under which our beloved prophet was forced to take actions other than "peace"? I don't think so. Aggression and tamult are the only reasons against which such actions are justified. Don't you want to follow our prophet? Does your emotion make you go against your faith? Think before you make choice.

aus View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 12:01pm

Peace

I will never be at peace with what she did,thats all.

She went against the deen and thats wrong.

She deserves to be rebuked in the most strongest terms possible.

peace

Aus.

arrogance is relative,but i would leave it at that,its not good to get personal,so says Rami,so do i agree.

KHILAFA IS THE ANSWER!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 10:31am
Originally posted by aus aus wrote:

Aus's understanding of Kufr

peace to all,

i dont think the root of my understanding is anywhere near that.I know very well the aspect of not removing someone from the fold of islam as long as he spells the shahad,but that comes with conditions and there are points where the mere mention of the shahada does not shield one from being labbeled a kaffir,thats why if theres kufr buwaah that is exhibited by anyone,its allowed to label that person a kaffir.

And kufr buwaah doesnt come much unconcealed like what she did.You see,if you fault the messenger,you fault Allah,she wasnt trying to interpret a text here,she was introducing a text.thats wrong,if you are trying to intepret a text,that would be something else even if the text was qati,you cant label her a kaffir.

peace

So, my dear Bro Aus, you haven't read this thread completely. Go and read it completely and you shall find that text which she thought to be seen as an evidence for her actions. Though, the evidence appeared to be weak to most the muslims, yet she wasn't trying to introduce any new text. I would recommend reconciling one's opinon is better than arrogant continuation. Rest Allah knows the best.

Edited by AhmadJoyia
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
  Share Topic