IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PAKISTAN WON T20 WORLD CUP!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 8:35am
World%20Twenty20:%20Shahid%20Afridi%20powers%20Pakistan%20to%20final%20victory%20over%20Sri%20Lanka
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2009 at 5:30am
Br. Saladin, no worries, next cup is yours. Smile. Lets aim for 50 overs world cup. This 20-2- is like for kids Smile, we will play good matches then

Yeah! T20 is for kiddos...... like fox once said - "sour grapes" Wink
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2009 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

Br. Saladin, no worries, next cup is yours. [IMG]http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />. Lets aim for 50 overs world cup. This 20-2- is like for kids [IMG]http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />, we will play good matches then
Yeah! T20 is for kiddos...... like fox once said - "sour grapes" [IMG>http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 9:24am
I have to say I was in Pakistan for the World Cup one year.. and the only thing on TV when I was high in the mountains.

And to be honest, I just don't get the attraction as a sport.

I even got to play it, and whew.... it was far slower then baseball. Even golf is more exciting...

Sorry for being a downer.. lol 
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

I have to say I was in Pakistan for the World Cup one year.. and the only thing on TV when I was high in the mountains.

And to be honest, I just don't get the attraction as a sport.

I even got to play it, and whew.... it was far slower then baseball. Even golf is more exciting...

Sorry for being a downer.. lol 

LOL!

not a cricket fan then Tongue

Australia anyone LOLTongue
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
xx__Ace__xx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx__Ace__xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 5:46pm
Sadly this was much short lived ;P
We still outdid India by a massive margin though, which was satisfying enough. Mwahaha.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:27am
Just love watching cricket.
Was much better though when no protective headgear was worn.
And just love the movie 'Lagaan'..it's one of my favourites.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 4:22am
Martha, Did you watch the T20 semifinal b/w Australia and Pakistan ? NAIL-BITING !!!!

I literally went into shock ! I thought we were sooo gonna win ! :'(

Congrats on your team winning ! It was looooooong overdue. Lol :p

All of you who have seen the recent T20, watch this video, Hi-larious ! Esp if you are from Asia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFomh2tRwL0

Big%20smile

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic