IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - First Wife in Polygamy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First Wife in Polygamy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

"I remember my college days the Saudis would spend their whole waking hours at the bars and go home as ignorant as they came in or rather in worse shape!"

And what's amazing is often they returned with advanced degrees and took high level positions!  Many American universities, especially private ones, must have been complicit in this sham.

Absolutely Bro. cuz in couple of generations the government may have wised up after some of the horrendous disasters or project failures!
It still is an Anglo American neo colony and dumping ground of MIC junk...

The high positions were their birth right...The work is performed by the expats from third world and blessed by the AA.
It will be great to see some study done on the performance of these guys with advanced degrees particularly in tech fields and medicine! But how? The AA wouldn't allow their rip off to stop...

After retirement I pitched most of the funny stuff that used to be discussed in our office. One of my colleague drew his self portraits about his experiences in Saudi that I kept for heck of it on my collage cuz they were just so hilarious but meaningful. He shrunk them and gave me this copy, http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6695/billsportraits.jpg, look at and read the captions of this scan...he worked for his father in law for a short time in Saudi and he had some photos of his time in Saudi one was the engineering work areas lined with bottles with clear spirits distilled on site...as a matter of fact they were given the certified still design on how to home brewing and distilling ...

Isn't it ironic that Saudis would come here to get drunk instead of putting their heart and soul in learning and the Americans would go to Saudi to get drunk & both on the Saudi tickets... I guess desiring their woman at the party I can understand but having them as a wife is some mental sickness to point of idolatry! Why do they need a fig leaf of Islam?

And then some pictures showed huge apartment complexes constructed by a Saudi contractor with stray dogs running about but no people living there ...

A QUIZ: can you guess what happened? Why the buildings were empty? I give you three chances...

Edited by Sign*Reader - 19 June 2009 at 8:13pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic