IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Theory of U.S pullout  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Theory of U.S pullout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theory of U.S pullout
    Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:09pm

In short if the U.S pulled out there are 3 things that would happen:

1. Civil War (Shi'tte and Sunni)

2. Power vaccum

3. No unified Law

This belief comes understand the assertion that such a religious society as Iraq is incapable of sustaining itself unless it has an outside power to help restructure the society even if the society does not agree with the principle object. If any of you can challenge the three you are welcomed to do so, but brother we must examine each case by themselves and we shall see.

Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:34pm

1. Civil War -
      This is inevitable.  My country has spewed so much hate between the Sunni and Shiite factions that civil war is unavoidable.

2. Power Vacuum -
     No doubt.  Once the US withdraws who will take over?  Iraq�s weak governmental system?  The only result would be nation wide devastation.

3. No unified Law -
     Since when did the Shiite and Sunni sects ever agree on anything?  Let�s face it, Iraq�s society is one based on religion.  With Islam split along the lines of Sunni and Shiite then so will Iraq be split into two social structures.  Many can argue that Sunni and Shiite Islam are not very far apart and on this note I will agree, but on the other note, despite the minor differences, these two sects can not settle their differences and agree on simple matters let alone matters of national interest.  Just look at "the differences between Sunni and Shia" in the Intrafaith forum.

Peace,
Arabian

Edited by Arabian
�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 8:30am
Can liberation be priceless?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 9:27am

If that's the only "con sideration" then why are the Hang Low Sexnons so reluctant to hand over to a genuine International Force?

Promise, we won't even ask them for the missing Iraqi Billions.

Edited by Whisper
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

If that's the only "con sideration" then why are the Hang Low Sexnons so reluctant to hand over to a genuine International Force?

Promise, we won't even ask them for the missing Iraqi Billions.

Whisper, who are the "Hang Low Sexnons" you are always making reference to? Do you mean Anglo Saxons by any chance? If so, why not use the correct term. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I referred to Afghanistanis as "Half Goony Stanis" or some such. If I were to use disparaging termonology to describe people's ethinic roots the way you constantly do, I would expect the moderators to sanction me. It's peculiar how you seem to be able to get away with your thinly veiled insults.

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

It just defines the state of mind

No no, Mr Whisper sir, I think it has more to do with your state of mind...... :)

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 3:40pm
Brother, thank you for the compliment. But I know I will never qualify. Now, shall we talk about those missing Iraqi Billions? Or just about the gang's killings?

Edited by Whisper
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 4:25pm

My dear Flemming Burrel, how do you arrive at the point that a "religious" society (or, any society for that matter) needs an outside power to restructure it? I wonder if you could explain restructured for what purpose or desin?

Have you ever been to Iraq or anywhere else outside of the USA?

Or, is it just that your name grants you the right to restructure any society that suits you?

Did your country have all these three things when you started in 1776?

Which outside power restructured your (at that time quite religious) society?

Edited by Whisper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic