IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me-I am loosing my faith  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me-I am loosing my faith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salahuddeen2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:21pm
salam alaikom to all
Proofs that Allah is there are either:Logic Thinking OR Prophets'Messages,

A)Logic thinking makes it NONSENSE to believe that the well organized universe & the perfectly created human being are made by NOTHING!!IF you're lost  in the desert,then suddenly you find a well equipped beautiful palace there,full of prepared food stuff,the first question that will comeup to your mind is:WHO made all this?who's the OWNER of all this??(you'll never say:it's Nature!!because nature has no MInd nor Wisdom to build things perfectly with function-related capabilities
also,Logic thinking makes it Nonsense that the servant exists more than his Master's existance(the sun serves humans,how can it live billions of years,while we just stay some decades & die?!surely there'l be an afterlife for us
Another thing is the scientific facts that state that all this SPACE_TIME matrix called UNIVERSE that we live inside has a start-point & an end point,so,scientifically speaking ,there'll be an end,sooner or later for TIME & SPACE!!believe it or not
B)Prophets of God,who were mentioned in the Quran & old scriptures,&lived successively on earth (according to historical resources) carrying the message of God to people for thousands of years,their presence is  a FACT that can never be denied or erased from the History of Humanity 
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 3:31am
Asslamu Alaikum
Jazaka Allah khairn, brother Salahuddeen. You did it. The true Muslim doesn't keep silen't when he sees the mistake,. The Muslim who can pass the Mistakes and bad words said about Allah is a deaf Shytan.
May Allah raise your rank and stand for you as you stad for Him. I feel VERY happy when I see faithful kowlegable Muslims stand for Islam and say the truth about Allah the Most Proved.
There is a Muslim scholar who studied the word Allah   defining in Arabic Grmmar, the definite and indefinite words. After thinking he wrote a note Allah is the Greatest and Most definite name. After his death, a friend saw him a dream. He was so happy and said I entered the paradise just because of what I said in the grammar lesson about Allah's name.
May Allah the greatest bless me & you and keep our faith until we die.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 05 September 2009 at 3:54am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic