IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "FUTURE" THOUGHTS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"FUTURE" THOUGHTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 5:27am

assalaam my brother.

still no reply from our christain fellows on this topic. THE REVELATION has always been their "claim to fame" so to speak...... maybe it's not theirs to claim!

Matthew 21:43 (King James Version)

43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

John 4:21 

21Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

Revelation 3:12 (King James Version)

12Him that overcometh{ Muhammad} will I  make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem{ MECCA }, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. { ALLAH }.

YOU SEE THE TRUE CHURCH OF JESUS IS NOT THE ONE THAT COMES IN HIS NAME. BUT GODS......... IN THE NAME OF ALLAH!!!

leland

Edited by Nazarene - 11 June 2009 at 12:05pm
love for all conquers all
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 4:29pm
Who am I to speak out against someone else that believes the Holy Bible is the Word of GOD?

tnc is the only muslim I know that believes the Holy Bible is the Word of GOD.
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 6:53pm
We all believe that my friend that to what you are referring as the Bible (OT and NT) is word of God that has been altered by some enemies of God who for their own interests corrupted it, as its contents prove.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 11 June 2009 at 6:54pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:19am
Funny - your Quran confirms it and goes so far to say that it is protected for all of GOD's Holy Word is protected.

Edited by believer - 18 June 2009 at 6:20am
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Funny - your Quran confirms it and goes so far to say that it is protected for all of GOD's Holy Word is protected.

Its a pitty that either you have short memory or you keep on denying facts shown to you. I have shown you the quotes from the Quran that confirm alteration and corruption of God's revealed word now contained in the Bible. Yet you keep saying funny things my friend.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:23pm
Hi, I am 60 years old and have been a Christian since my early twenties.   Bible prophecy is my passion and I studied it intensely for most of my adult life.

If you want to know the future of Islam, one has to know (1) what Judaism is expecting of their forthcoming messiah (someone other than Jesus (2) about the reign and rule of the Antichrist.  Because Islam and the muslim nations in the middle east definitely are a factor.

To the point, Islam as a worldwide religion as it is now will be destroyed (not by Christians nor the Jews) just before the arrival of Antichrist  - who will poise as Judiasm's messiah.    When Islam is destroyed, and the Antichrist arrives in Jerusalem right afterwards.    The Jews will think that the world has entered the messianic time of peace.

Here is the biblical support.   In Ezekiel 38, all of the countries listed with the exception of Russia are Muslim countries.    God, Himself, by supernatural means, will destroy Islam because of the false teachings that it has advanced.

In Ezekiel 39, the seven year time of the Antichrist is the seven years of Israel burning the remains of the invading Russian/Muslim armies (probably the diesel) for fuel instead of wood.

Now here is something that you are almost certainly not aware.   But I invite you to read (from the King James version) Ezekiel 39:4 and Ezekiel 39:17-20.   Those two passages deal with the birds and beasts of the field eating up the carcasses of the dead.

However, it is describing "two" feasts, not one, separated by 7 years.     The Ezekiel 39:4 feast is the Gog/Magog feast.    Then in Ezekiel 39:17-20 that feast is the Armageddon feats that comes 7 years later.   I can elaborate futher if you want, as to why those are two different feasts.

In addition, the 7 years is found in Revelation 12.   The first half is in Revelation 12:6.    Israel (the woman) is in a wilderness for 1260 days (the same 1260 days given as the testimony time of the two prophets.   She is in the wilderness because she had just be protected from the Gog/Magog destruction, but has yet to accept Jesus as her messiah.     Also, she has unwittingly embraced the Antichrist as her messiah, who shows up in Israel immediately after the destruction of Islam, in the Gog/Magog invasion.

The destruction of Islam will allow for Israel to complete the rebuilding of the Temple on the temple mount.    Which 3 1/2 years later will be defiled by the
Antichrist.

The second half of the 7 year time of the Antichrist, which is the Great Tribulation period, is in Revelation 12:14, which is the time, times, and half times which Israel flees to the wilderness to be protected from Satan.    It is the same time, times, and half times as is in Daniel 7:25, the reign of the little horn, which is a code name for the Antichrist.

You can read in Revelation 12:17 that Satan, unable to get to the woman who has fled into, Satan goes after her other children.    Those are the Jews who
did not flee out of Judea right away when there will be a statue of the slain Antichrist erected in the temple.    Those Jews are rescued at the end of the 7 years when Jesus returns to Jerusalem at the mount of Olives, Zecharaih 14.

I have given just the highlights.   I can't wrap up 37 years of study on theses topic in one post.   I will be glad to respond to any questions just to expand your knowledge base (even if you disagree with me), but I don't want to get into a super big debate because I don't have the energy or time.

Doug L.

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 4:07pm
Douggg, I would like to clear up some inconsistencies in your apocalyptic claims.  First, you claimed that all of the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39, with the exception of Russia, are Muslim nations.  What about Gomer?  According to Easton's Bible Dictionary, Gomer is usually associated with South-eastern Europe and the Celts.  What about Cush, which has been generally associated with Ethiopia?  These are clearly not Muslim nations.  And even if most of the nations named are Muslim nations, what about the ones that are not mentioned geographically?  Indonesia?  Malaysia?  Bangladesh?  Pakistan? 

It seems to me that the prophecies in the Bible all center around nations that Israel has fought with in the past.  Could this be the origin of these prophecies?  Is it a subconscious hatred or suspicion which caused the Jewish sages to make up prophecies regarding those same nations? 

Anyways, to get to the point, Islam will not be destroyed.  Rather, as it has been mentioned by God, Islam will continue to thrive.  The Bible's obsession with the "chosen status" of the Jews disturbs me greatly.  God is not so narrow-minded.  He loves and prefers all nations and people, not one particular race.  
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Douggg, I would like to clear up some inconsistencies in your apocalyptic claims.  First, you claimed that all of the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39, with the exception of Russia, are Muslim nations.  What about Gomer?  According to Easton's Bible Dictionary, Gomer is usually associated with South-eastern Europe and the Celts.

First I will let you know that I will not address you by your screen name because it is false.   If you have a personal first name, then let me know and I will address you accordingly.   I just don't want you to think I am being rude for no reason.   I am actually a very friendly person.

Concering Gomer as being South-eastern Europe, from wikipedia....

Islam is the principal religion in the following countries:

• Albania (majority)
  • Kosovo (majority)
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina (relative/partial majority)
  • Turkey
The celts, from that link you provided, as distant descendants do not count.

Quote What about Cush, which has been generally associated with Ethiopia?  These are clearly not Muslim nations.  And even if most of the nations named are Muslim nations, what about the ones that are not mentioned geographically?  Indonesia?  Malaysia?  Bangladesh?  Pakistan?

Also, from wilkepedia....
Kingdom of Kush (Cush)
, an ancient nation in northeastern Africa comprising large areas within present-day Egypt and Sudan    Egypt and Sudan are Muslim.

Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan will not be involved in Gog/Magog.   The muslims in those countries and elsewhere worldwide will abandon Islam in 
the light of what Christians like me are saying to guys like you, especially for the past 20 years, comes to pass.   And for the same past 20 years, Muslims have denied it.  

Quote It seems to me that the prophecies in the Bible all center around nations that Israel has fought with in the past.  Could this be the origin of these prophecies?  Is it a subconscious hatred or suspicion which caused the Jewish sages to make up prophecies regarding those same nations?

See, you, like all muslims, cannot accept Ezekiel 38 and 39 for what it says.  Because if Ezekiel 38 and 39 are true - then Islam is a false religion.

It is not an historic event.   It happens in the latter days, Ezekiel 38:8,16.  Afterwards, there will be a place called The valley of Hamongog, the burial place of Gog's army Ezekiel 39:11.    Which doesn't exist on any current or historic map, proving that the event is still future.

Anyways, to get to the point, Islam will not be destroyed.  Rather, as it has been mentioned by God, Islam will continue to thrive.  The Bible's obsession with the "chosen status" of the Jews disturbs me greatly.  God is not so narrow-minded.  He loves and prefers all nations and people, not one particular race.  

Well, when I argue with Jews (Judaism), I get frustrated at their religious beliefs in their rejection of the gospel.    Nonetheless, Israel is God's chosen nation among the nations of the old human race descended from Adam.  It is not what they are now, but what they will become - Christians, the new human race, in the end, that God defends them in keeping his promises to their forefathers.

Back in the garden of eden, all of the future human race was "in Adam" when he disobeyed and became a "sinner.   Thus, all of the human race descended from Adam are "sinners".    In Jesus, God put the entirety of the human race of sinners past, present, future - and put all of them to death on the cross - "in Jesus".   For that reason, Jesus in the nt is called "the last Adam".    Meaning that all of the human race descended from Adam was put "in him".  

But being so crucified "in Christ", also "in Christ" all are raised a new human race when Jesus came back alive.   Thus, Jesus is called the "second man" in the new testament.   The new human race are saints "in Christ", not sinners, and are called Christians, those who have received the gospel of having been crucified and raised with Jesus. 

Your religion, inspired by Satan, denies both the crucifixion and the resurrection.... because by the death and resurrection, which "in Jesus" we share, men are borne again neither Jew nor Gentile but a new creation, set free from the old human race of sinners.

Likewise, Satan attempts to destroy Israel to prevent the promises of God made to the Jews from coming true.   Eventually, all of Israel will become saints, i.e Christians.   Open your eyes to the news.   Islam wants Israel destroyed.    Islam wants Christians to deny Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection.     But in Ezekiel 38 and 39, it is Islam, the muslim countries that God chooses to destroy.

Doug L.

Edited by Douggg - 12 July 2009 at 3:35am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic