IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "FUTURE" THOUGHTS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"FUTURE" THOUGHTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 11:02pm

Originally posted by Douggg Douggg wrote:

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Hi, I am 60 years old and have been a Christian since my early twenties.   Bible prophecy is my passion and I studied it intensely for most of my adult life.
Doug L.

Peace my friend, welcome to the truth!

Good to hear that, but according to what you have mentioned it doesn�t seems to me you�ve got it right, in other words, you didn�t see the other side.

If you want to know the future of Islam, one has to know (1) what Judaism is expecting of their forthcoming messiah (someone other than Jesus (2) about the reign and rule of the Antichrist.  Because Islam and the muslim nations in the middle east definitely are a factor.

Doug L.

That is what I am saying and you are so wrong! If you want to know the future of Islam find out here on this link:

MUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 

Hi Mr. Zainool,

Jesus warned of false prophets that would come after him and will lead many astray.  Mohamed is the greatest of those so far.   But he will be out done by the Antichrist and False Prophet in Revelation.

Mr. Doug, they link above that I�ve provide prove otherwise; saying he is a false prophet is one thing and proving it is another thing. That would mean all of your explanation of how Islam will be destroyed falls apart.

Br.Zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 11:16pm

To the point, Islam as a worldwide religion as it is now will be destroyed (not by Christians nor the Jews) just before the arrival of Antichrist  - who will poise as Judiasm's messiah.    When Islam is destroyed, and the Antichrist arrives in Jerusalem right afterwards.    The Jews will think that the world has entered the messianic time of peace.

Here is the biblical support.   In Ezekiel 38, all of the countries listed with the exception of Russia are Muslim countries.    God, Himself, by supernatural means, will destroy Islam because of the false teachings that it has advanced.

Stop dreaming my friend! Islam is not false. First you have to explain who these people are and where they come from: Rev.2:9 says: I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.� 

No, I do not have to explain Revelation 2:9.   The countries listed in Ezekiel 38 & 39 are muslim, except for Russia, which is a muslim ally and is providing weapons and nuclear support for Iran.    And it is the muslims who want Israel destroyed.   They have already made at least three major efforts, since Israel became a nation again,  but God has turned the muslims back every single time.  Gog/Magog will be the last time.

Regarding Revelation 2:9, I am aware of the Muslim attempt to twist Ezekiel 38 & 39 to claim the invaders are false Jews coming out of Europe.   Are those teachings specific to Ezekiel 38 & 39 found in the Quran or Hadiths?  If not, it is innovations.

Doug L.  

Mr. Doug, We Muslims do not used the Bible as a book to determine our faith, all I am doing is tried to aware Christians what they don�t know about their Bible and Ezekiel 38-39 Muslims has lest to do with it. As for fake Jews coming out of Europe they got it from this link: http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html

Clip: A disquisition on Khazar Jews, the real Israel and the situation in Palestine.  And a message to the Ashkenazim, who are properly known in prophecy as Gog:  Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

So too, the term "anti-semitism" is rendered void of meaning and useless, at least insofar as it is employed by the Turkic Ashkenazim as propaganda.  Ironically, their Palestinian Arab victims are real Semites, along with the Sephardic Jews, Arabs in general and a few other groups, all of the blood of Abraham.  At best, the Turkic Khazar-derived Ashkenazim are very long lost cousins of the Semitic folk, and have limited commonality with them in their genes along with the common house-fly and a host of other creatures of the Almighty's vast creation.

Indeed, in chapters 38 and 39 of the Book of the Prophet Ezekiel, clear expression is made of a remnant of one sixth of Gog surviving and then arriving on the mountains of Israel, which is exactly how the Ashkenazi Khazar-derived Jews made their grand entrance into Palestine before, during and after World War II.  The prophecies against Gog are dire prophecies, and the impersonation of the Ashkenazi Jews as blood descended Jews of the House of Judah or even of other Israelites descended from the lost 10 tribes of the House of Israel is clearly the point of the Almighty's command to Ezekiel to say to them, "In that day when my people Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?"  (Ezekiel 38:14)  Sixty years are more than enough to know this tree by its fruits!

In chapters 37 and 40 of the Book of Ezekiel, at the beginning and end of the prophecies against Gog, are prophecies concerning the real Israel.  In chapter 37, it is shown that the real Israel will be known by a sanctuary, a king and the Almighty's covenant of peace.  Chapter 40 to the end describes the location and details of the sanctuary.  (For more about the correct site of the real Israel's next physical temple, see Appendix A of An Eight Part Peace Proposal for Greater Jerusalem at http://www.show-the-house.com/id3.html.)  Throughout Koestler's lifetime, and more than two decades after his death, the Zionist state has had no sanctuary, no king and no peace of any kind.  All three blessings are withheld from them.  They only understand force to back their fraud.  Their boastful words, and their supporters who are as dumb as nails and as used as screws, are really all they have.

Only a fundamental change of heart will enable the Turkic Khazar-derived Jews to forgo the wrong temple site, the corrupt politics and full spectrum fraud and force against the indigenous people of Palestine.  Now economic woes will soon force a moment of truth. 

Are you not seeing that after the world trade incident the whole world has change? All Bush�s wars help to bring dong the man made world economy except the Islamic one, and another one with Iran will do the job that is why the Arabs are giving the green light to Israel (the suppose Jews). Then after that the Messiah will finish them off. The fall of Israel is already underway.

Br.zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 21 July 2009 at 12:17am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 12:09am

In Ezekiel 39, the seven year time of the Antichrist is the seven years of Israel burning the remains of the invading Russian/Muslim armies (probably the diesel) for fuel instead of wood.

Now here is something that you are almost certainly not aware.   But I invite you to read (from the King James version) Ezekiel 39:4 and Ezekiel 39:17-20.   Those two passages deal with the birds and beasts of the field eating up the carcasses of the dead.

However, it is describing "two" feasts, not one, separated by 7 years.     The Ezekiel 39:4 feast is the Gog/Magog feast.    Then in Ezekiel 39:17-20 that feast is the Armageddon feats that comes 7 years later.   I can elaborate futher if you want, as to why those are two different feasts.

That is your hoping and wishful thinking, you are more wrong here than ever. The feast in Ezekiel 39:17-20 tie into Revelation 19:17-18 and it is not the Armageddon it is the beginning in the making of Armageddon, wrong here again also Armageddon comes first then a thousand year after will be the destruction of Gog and Magog which leads us into the Day of Judgment, It�s all in Revelation 20. WAKE UP! 

Your argument is that because Gog/Magog are at the end of the thousand years, Ezekiel 38 & 39 is timed to be at the end of the thousand years, right?

Your arguments is incorrect, because (1) Gog is a fallen angel, like the Prince of Persia, and the Prince of Greece of Daniel 10 (2) Magog is the area that Gog has influence over.   In Daniel 12, the angel that watches over Israel is Michael.

So Gog is not a man.   That is how he can appear in the pre- Antichrist reign, in Ezekiel 38-39 and again a thousand years later at the end of Jesus's millenial reign on thise present earth.

Mr.Doug, I have highlighted your quote.

The bible says different here: Genesis 10:2, The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html

Clip:

On the other hand, Koestler does indeed display key knowledge from the Holy Bible which bears directly on the subject matter at hand, the Khazars.  For starters, he cites the genealogies in Genesis 10:2, where Magog is shown to descend from Japheth, son of Noah and brother of Shem.  To this fundamental fact he adds several references (pages 20, 46, 72f & 81) to ancient traditions identifying Khazars with Gog and Magog.  Perhaps the clearest prophecy of Gog supplanting the real Israel is in Genesis 9:29, "God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem..."

Genesis 10:2, The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

You have to intensify your study more!

Br.Zainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:31am

Your argument is that because Gog/Magog are at the end of the thousand years, Ezekiel 38 & 39 is timed to be at the end of the thousand years, right?

Your arguments is incorrect, because (1) Gog is a fallen angel, like the Prince of Persia, and the Prince of Greece of Daniel 10 (2) Magog is the area that Gog has influence over.   In Daniel 12, the angel that watches over Israel is Michael.

So Gog is not a man.   That is how he can appear in the pre- Antichrist reign, in Ezekiel 38-39 and again a thousand years later at the end of Jesus's millenial reign on thise present earth.

Mr.Doug, I have highlighted your quote.

I did a run on the lexicon and this is what turns up:

1 Chronicles 5:4- The sons of Joel; Shemaiah his son, Gog his son, Shimei his son,

Young men have visions and Old men have dreams like you Mr. Doug!

Genesis 10:2, The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

Ezekiel 39

1Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

---------

Indeed, in chapters 38 and 39 of the Book of the Prophet Ezekiel, clear expression is made of a remnant of one sixth of Gog surviving and then arriving on the mountains of Israel, which is exactly how the Ashkenazi Khazar-derived Jews made their grand entrance into Palestine before, during and after World War II.  The prophecies against Gog are dire prophecies, and the impersonation of the Ashkenazi Jews as blood descended Jews of the House of Judah or even of other Israelites descended from the lost 10 tribes of the House of Israel is clearly the point of the Almighty's command to Ezekiel to say to them, "In that day when my people Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?"  (Ezekiel 38:14)  Sixty years are more than enough to know this tree by its fruits!

Br.Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 21 July 2009 at 7:38am
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 11:15pm

Br.Zainool

1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

Hi Mr. Zainool, Smile  the one sixth is the remains of Gog's army after God destroys them and are turned back.  It hasn't happen yet.    If Koester claimed that the one sixth in Ezekiel 39 is the Jews remaining in the world after WWII, who returned to the land of Israel, he is certainly wrong, because the destruction of Gog's army has not happened yet.   And when it does, the one sixth are those of Russia who will be turned back.    

The one sixth of those turned back in Gog/Magog, which just precedes the 7 year time of the Antichrist, will invade again, along with a fresh batch of soldiers 7 years later - near the end of the Antichrist's rule.   They are part of the king of the North's army in Daniel 11:40 who will attack the Antichrist.

Gog is referred to as the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.  There are different opinons on who Meshech and Tubal are.   Nonetheless, Gog, "the chief Prince", is a fallen angel of Satan's camp, like the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece in Daniel 10.

In Daniel 10, the angel bringing a message to Daniel from God had to fight the prince of persia (Iran).   When the angel left Daniel to return, the angel had to fight both the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece.   Surely, you don't think an angel would have problems getting past human princes that the angel would need the help of Michael the great angel, do you?  Even Michael is referred to as a prince (one of the chief princes - in the text below)

The prince of persia and the prince of greece are both fallen angels of Satan's camp.   Gog is also referred to as a prince in Ezekiel 39:1 above.    All three are fallen angels of Satan's camp.

13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia..

20 Then said he, Knowest  thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

You may not be aware of it, but in recent years there has been a big push by the rabbi's concerning the umbrella religion of Noachism.   Noachism is an alternative religion for Gentiles (in rabbi thinking) because Judaism can only be practiced by Jews.   It seems to be gaining some popularity.  I have read many testimonies from Noachides that they were formerly Christians.   After the rapture of the Church, IMO, Noahidism will become the religion of choice for many.    I would include in that group who become Noahides will be many current Muslims who will be left without a religon when God destroyes Islam in Gog/Magog.   Some may become Christian, however, albeit not called the church in Revelation, but saints of the tribulation period reign of the Antichrist.  But it would be best not to have to go through that by being a Christian now.

Doug L.

Edited by Douggg - 23 July 2009 at 11:17pm
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2009 at 7:05pm
All quiet on the Douggie front I see!
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:33pm

Br.Zainool

1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

Hi Mr. Zainool,    the one sixth is the remains of Gog's army after God destroys them and are turned back.  It hasn't happen yet.   

Agreed!

If Koester claimed that the one sixth in Ezekiel 39 is the Jews remaining in the world after WWII, who returned to the land of Israel, he is certainly wrong, because the destruction of Gog's army has not happened yet.   And when it does, the one sixth are those of Russia who will be turned back.    

Here is where you got it wrong! Part of Koester claimed is wrong. However, his claimed that the so call Jews the Ashkenazim, who are properly known in prophecy as Gog he give proof: �Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?� So, you can see, the so call Jews does not dwell safely and your bible describe them in Rev.2:9 ��I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Your fallen angel story comes in handy here although we do not believe that. Jews is church of Satan? I wander when the antichrist comes where he would set up his church can you tell me please?

Also, antichrist is against Christ and who is against Christ? I know Christians believe in Christ also Muslims, except that they have different views who he is.

If the Jews are the Church of Satan then they antichrist will join with them to wage war against the saint.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

The question is who is ruling the world now (having power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations), invading country and dropping bomb at will in them without permission? I know the �West� and also �Israel� dropped �bombs� on Saddam�s nuclear site in the past and other Muslims countries, Lebanon and Syria what they did to them the other day. Added to that, 3oo + Military base all across the planet with one super computer to communicate and wage war with Drones and their dollars right now ruling the world. They are printing paper and flooding the world for hard goods but the world already recognize it (printed paper for Oil and food). Who in charge of that, America? No, President Obama is just a rubber stamp for AIPAC.

Their coming destruction then one sixth of them will turn back and find where they came from.

Mr. Zainool

Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 6:19am

Here is where you got it wrong! Part of Koester claimed is wrong. However, his claimed that the so call Jews the Ashkenazim, who are properly known in prophecy as Gog he give proof: �Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?� So, you can see, the so call Jews does not dwell safely and your bible describe them in Rev.2:9 ��I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Your fallen angel story comes in handy here although we do not believe that. Jews is church of Satan? I wander when the antichrist comes where he would set up his church can you tell me please?

Also, antichrist is against Christ and who is against Christ? I know Christians believe in Christ also Muslims, except that they have different views who he is.

If the Jews are the Church of Satan then they antichrist will join with them to wage war against the saint.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

The question is who is ruling the world now (having power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations), invading country and dropping bomb at will in them without permission? I know the �West� and also �Israel� dropped �bombs� on Saddam�s nuclear site in the past and other Muslims countries, Lebanon and Syria what they did to them the other day. Added to that, 3oo + Military base all across the planet with one super computer to communicate and wage war with Drones and their dollars right now ruling the world. They are printing paper and flooding the world for hard goods but the world already recognize it (printed paper for Oil and food). Who in charge of that, America? No, President Obama is just a rubber stamp for AIPAC.

Their coming destruction then one sixth of them will turn back and find where they came from.

Mr. Zainool

Hi Mr. Zainool,  the Jews are not the church of satan.   I am not certain who Revelation 2:9 is talking about, but my guess would be the Pharisees of the first centrury.

Antichrist doesn't have a church as such.   As far as wher the Antichrist will have his headquarters, the Antichrist will enter the temple of God and will deceptively show to the world that he is "god" (2thessalonians2:4).

Thus, there will first have to be a temple on the temple mount before that prophecy can be fulfilled.

There is currently no temple in place on the temple mount - because of Islam.
So there has to be some major changes to the current status.    There are some theories that a Jewish temple could be built adjacent to the dome of the rock.   Maybe, I don't know.  

You are right Israel is not completely in peace right now.   Who is always attacking Israel?    Islam, quiest simply.    Nonetheless, comparatively speaking of where they came out of Holocaust Europe into the land that God had given them in His promis, they are in peace right now.   Let's just say that is not good enough to meet the requirement of Ezekiel 38, though.    I see two potential paths that the prophecy of Israel being in peace could play out.

1. That there is a peace treaty sponsored by the quartet.    Not involving the Antichrist.

2. That there is a peace treaty involving the Antichrist.

How can one tell the difference?    The key will be - does the peace treaty have a very visible 7 year stipulation, and does the terms allow the Jews to rebuild their temple.  

I am of the opinion that what is coming next is the non-Antichrist quartet sponsored peace treaty.    Which after a very short amount of time, there will be Gog/Magog.    Which will destroy Islam, and the Antichrist will then show up and confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant for 7 years.

Mr. Zainool, you also quoted Revelation 13.   The events of Revelation 13 do not take place until the midway point of the 7 year rule of the Antichrist. The 42 months in Revelation 13:5 that the Antichrist has power over the entire world, as the "beast", until Jesus returns to destroy him, is after he (the Antichrist) will have been killed and comes back to life.   The "beast" terminology refers to him being the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit.  

There has been a trend, in the past couple of years especially, by many Christian end times commentators to weave Islam and the Mahdi as the Antichrist and the Antichrist religion.    Although the Islam religion does display the spirit of Antichrist because it denies that Jesus is God, the trinity, the death on the cross, and the resurrection,  I don't see muslims worshipping the Antichrist, which will be required, because to do so would be a violation of islam.   My view is that Islam as a functioning religion just will not be around when the Antichrist claims to be god by going into the Jewish Temple of God.

Doug L.

Edited by Douggg - 30 July 2009 at 6:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic