IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "FUTURE" THOUGHTS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"FUTURE" THOUGHTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "FUTURE" THOUGHTS
    Posted: 08 August 2009 at 11:51pm

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Revelation11 the destruction of the Temple!

Hi Mr. Zainool,�� I read through your posts.�� The two witnesses in Revelation will be two men, who will be prophets, Revelation 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

They also issue those plagues on a global scale.�� The church doesn't issue plagues.�� The two witnesses will be two individuals.�� Almost certainly one of the two witnesses will be Elijah, who in supposed to come before the great terrible day of the Lord, Malachi 4:5-6.

Jews are expecting Elijah as well.���

There is a false prophet who will appear along side of the Antichrist.�� The false prophet will probably claim to be Elijah.

The 1260 days of the two witnesses testimony is literal days. � The 1260 days is the first half of the seven year time of the Antichrist. ��

The 3 1/2 days which the two witnesses lay dead in the streets of Jerusalem is literal.�� The people of the earth will rejoice over their death.��

I point that out because in your interpretations you have made critical errors in not taking the days as literal, but as each day is a year.� Mr. Zainool, all of the timeframes of the end times have to fit within the 7 years of the Antichrist, which is the 70th week of Daniel 9.

The 2300 days of Daniel 8, the times and half times of Daniel 7, the 1290 days and 1335th day of Daniel 12, the 42 months of Revelation 13, the 1260 days of Revelation 11, the 1260 days of Revelation 12, the time and half times of Revelation 12, the 7 years of Ezekiel 39, ...... all have to fit within the 70th week of Daniel 9.

Doug L.

Edited by icforumadmin - 09 August 2009 at 1:48am
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 5:52pm

Mr. Doug, what up Bro! You run blank! I said young men are VISSIONERIES and old men are DREAMERS! How many years you say that you study prophesy? 30! Am I correct? Do you think you wasted them?

Here is so additional info.

It is mentioned in Isaiah 29:12 (KJV) And the book is delivered (8738) to him that is not learned * (8804) , saying (8800) , Read (8798) this, I pray thee: and he saith (8804) , I am not learned (8804) .

wnTa hSpr )l ($r l(-yd) spr l(mr qr( n(-zh w(mr l( yd)Ty spr

And in that day shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel. (Isaiah.29:18-19)

That prophesy was fulfilled by Muhammad (S):  

Link: History recorded that: Muhammad (S) used to go up mountain cave, called Ghar-Hera, in Arabia (Mt. Paran) to meditate. While he was there an angel, later identified as Gabriel, commanded him saying: �read� and he respond by saying: �I am not learned,� the angel repeat the act three times, then Muhammad (S) began to repeat the command of the angel which became the first five verse of surah 96, Al-Alaq, of the Qur�an. 

Read: In the name of thy Lord who created. Created man from a clot. Read: and thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who taught by the pen, Taught man which he knew not. (Q.96:1-5)

Allah conform it in the Quran: Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat {Torah} and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q.53:3-5)

After mentioned that I will look further in Isaiah 29

It begins: 

1Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.

2Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.

3And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.

God is pronouncing Judgment against the city of Jerusalem. There were two sets of people of whom Judgment will come upon. Let read:

V.4 And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

Who are these people? Verse 5 tells us who they are:

5Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.

It is all about multitude of thy stranger and the multitude of the terrible ones.

2 mentioned:

�Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.�

Thy stranger will be unto God as Ariel! The multitude of stranger shall be like small dust but the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away. Who are the terrible ones? It is the leader of the suppose Jews�! How de know that?  

Isaiah29:10 mentioned: �For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered�.

Prophet Hood ended at that Junction! Isaiah 28 gives you in full details: It is mentioned in Isaiah.28:2 when the �Mighty Strong One� will come:

�But they (supposed Jews) also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; the err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast.� Isaiah.28:7-9

They are the multitude of the terrible ones against multitude of thy stranger! This is how they were described in Isaiah 28: 14:

�Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.�

God Almighty is talking about �scornful men,� that �rule the people� which in Jerusalem: The leaders who rule Jerusalem and not the Jews, he describe them as �scornful men� and this would be at the advent of Muhammad (S).

And the �word of the Lord� describes them:

Isaiah.28:15  ï¿½Because ye (scornful men that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.) have said, We have made a covenant with death, and hell are we at agreement; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we (scornful men) made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves.�

They made a covenant with death, and hell when the Mighty Strong One will come who is no other than [Muhammad (S)]. So, both prophesy tied into each other, Isaiah 28 and 29!

Those judgments that mentioned in Isaiah 28:2-5 will occur at the beginning of the end of the prophet Hood of the Jews� until the siege of the multitude of stranger, which is now; they terrible ones will be as �chaff that passeth away.� (Isaiah 29:5)

Isa 29:20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

Now, God Almighty gives the reason why has ended the Prophet Hood with the Jews:

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have remove their heart far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men. (Isaiah.29:13)

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. (Isaiah29:14)

Woe unto them (the leader of the Jews�) that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay� (Isaiah29:15-16)

�Because ye (scornful men that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.) have said, We have made a covenant with death, and hell are we at agreement; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we (scornful men) made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves.� Isaiah.28:15

Jesus (S) told them in:

Matt.21:43 �Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.�

This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

And in that day (when the book is reveled to the unlettered Prophet) shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel. (Isaiah.29:18-19)

Compare closing of the eyes of the Jews:

Isaiah29:10  ï¿½For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered�.

HOW SUDELLY THE HOLY ONE OF ISREAL APPEAR THERE WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY CLOSE THE EYES OF THE PROPHET OF THE JEWS? DOESN�T ADD UP!

tnc

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2009 at 12:15am
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 6:19am

Here is where you got it wrong! Part of Koester claimed is wrong. However, his claimed that the so call Jews the Ashkenazim, who are properly known in prophecy as Gog he give proof: �Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?� So, you can see, the so call Jews does not dwell safely and your bible describe them in Rev.2:9 ��I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Your fallen angel story comes in handy here although we do not believe that. Jews is church of Satan? I wander when the antichrist comes where he would set up his church can you tell me please?

Also, antichrist is against Christ and who is against Christ? I know Christians believe in Christ also Muslims, except that they have different views who he is.

If the Jews are the Church of Satan then they antichrist will join with them to wage war against the saint.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

The question is who is ruling the world now (having power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations), invading country and dropping bomb at will in them without permission? I know the �West� and also �Israel� dropped �bombs� on Saddam�s nuclear site in the past and other Muslims countries, Lebanon and Syria what they did to them the other day. Added to that, 3oo + Military base all across the planet with one super computer to communicate and wage war with Drones and their dollars right now ruling the world. They are printing paper and flooding the world for hard goods but the world already recognize it (printed paper for Oil and food). Who in charge of that, America? No, President Obama is just a rubber stamp for AIPAC.

Their coming destruction then one sixth of them will turn back and find where they came from.

Mr. Zainool

Hi Mr. Zainool,  the Jews are not the church of satan.   I am not certain who Revelation 2:9 is talking about, but my guess would be the Pharisees of the first centrury.

Antichrist doesn't have a church as such.   As far as wher the Antichrist will have his headquarters, the Antichrist will enter the temple of God and will deceptively show to the world that he is "god" (2thessalonians2:4).

Thus, there will first have to be a temple on the temple mount before that prophecy can be fulfilled.

There is currently no temple in place on the temple mount - because of Islam.
So there has to be some major changes to the current status.    There are some theories that a Jewish temple could be built adjacent to the dome of the rock.   Maybe, I don't know.  

You are right Israel is not completely in peace right now.   Who is always attacking Israel?    Islam, quiest simply.    Nonetheless, comparatively speaking of where they came out of Holocaust Europe into the land that God had given them in His promis, they are in peace right now.   Let's just say that is not good enough to meet the requirement of Ezekiel 38, though.    I see two potential paths that the prophecy of Israel being in peace could play out.

1. That there is a peace treaty sponsored by the quartet.    Not involving the Antichrist.

2. That there is a peace treaty involving the Antichrist.

How can one tell the difference?    The key will be - does the peace treaty have a very visible 7 year stipulation, and does the terms allow the Jews to rebuild their temple.  

I am of the opinion that what is coming next is the non-Antichrist quartet sponsored peace treaty.    Which after a very short amount of time, there will be Gog/Magog.    Which will destroy Islam, and the Antichrist will then show up and confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant for 7 years.

Mr. Zainool, you also quoted Revelation 13.   The events of Revelation 13 do not take place until the midway point of the 7 year rule of the Antichrist. The 42 months in Revelation 13:5 that the Antichrist has power over the entire world, as the "beast", until Jesus returns to destroy him, is after he (the Antichrist) will have been killed and comes back to life.   The "beast" terminology refers to him being the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit.  

There has been a trend, in the past couple of years especially, by many Christian end times commentators to weave Islam and the Mahdi as the Antichrist and the Antichrist religion.    Although the Islam religion does display the spirit of Antichrist because it denies that Jesus is God, the trinity, the death on the cross, and the resurrection,  I don't see muslims worshipping the Antichrist, which will be required, because to do so would be a violation of islam.   My view is that Islam as a functioning religion just will not be around when the Antichrist claims to be god by going into the Jewish Temple of God.

Doug L.

Edited by Douggg - 30 July 2009 at 6:25am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:33pm

Originally posted by Douggg Douggg wrote:

Indeed, in chapters 38 and 39 of the Book of the Prophet Ezekiel, clear expression is made of a remnant of one sixth of Gog surviving and then arriving on the mountains of Israel, which is exactly how the Ashkenazi Khazar-derived Jews made their grand entrance into Palestine before, during and after World War II.  The prophecies against Gog are dire prophecies, and the impersonation of the Ashkenazi Jews as blood descended Jews of the House of Judah or even of other Israelites descended from the lost 10 tribes of the House of Israel is clearly the point of the Almighty's command to Ezekiel to say to them, "In that day when my people Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?"  (Ezekiel 38:14)  Sixty years are more than enough to know this tree by its fruits!

http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html

Br.Zainool

1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

Hi Mr. Zainool,    the one sixth is the remains of Gog's army after God destroys them and are turned back.  It hasn't happen yet.   

Agreed!

If Koester claimed that the one sixth in Ezekiel 39 is the Jews remaining in the world after WWII, who returned to the land of Israel, he is certainly wrong, because the destruction of Gog's army has not happened yet.   And when it does, the one sixth are those of Russia who will be turned back.    

Here is where you got it wrong! Part of Koester claimed is wrong. However, his claimed that the so call Jews the Ashkenazim, who are properly known in prophecy as Gog he give proof: �Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?� So, you can see, the so call Jews does not dwell safely and your bible describe them in Rev.2:9 ��I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Your fallen angel story comes in handy here although we do not believe that. Jews is church of Satan? I wander when the antichrist comes where he would set up his church can you tell me please?

Also, antichrist is against Christ and who is against Christ? I know Christians believe in Christ also Muslims, except that they have different views who he is.

If the Jews are the Church of Satan then they antichrist will join with them to wage war against the saint.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

The question is who is ruling the world now (having power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations), invading country and dropping bomb at will in them without permission? I know the �West� and also �Israel� dropped �bombs� on Saddam�s nuclear site in the past and other Muslims countries, Lebanon and Syria what they did to them the other day. Added to that, 3oo + Military base all across the planet with one super computer to communicate and wage war with Drones and their dollars right now ruling the world. They are printing paper and flooding the world for hard goods but the world already recognize it (printed paper for Oil and food). Who in charge of that, America? No, President Obama is just a rubber stamp for AIPAC.

Their coming destruction then one sixth of them will turn back and find where they came from.

Mr. Zainool

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2009 at 7:05pm
All quiet on the Douggie front I see!
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 11:15pm

Indeed, in chapters 38 and 39 of the Book of the Prophet Ezekiel, clear expression is made of a remnant of one sixth of Gog surviving and then arriving on the mountains of Israel, which is exactly how the Ashkenazi Khazar-derived Jews made their grand entrance into Palestine before, during and after World War II.  The prophecies against Gog are dire prophecies, and the impersonation of the Ashkenazi Jews as blood descended Jews of the House of Judah or even of other Israelites descended from the lost 10 tribes of the House of Israel is clearly the point of the Almighty's command to Ezekiel to say to them, "In that day when my people Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?"  (Ezekiel 38:14)  Sixty years are more than enough to know this tree by its fruits!

Br.Zainool

1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

Hi Mr. Zainool, Smile  the one sixth is the remains of Gog's army after God destroys them and are turned back.  It hasn't happen yet.    If Koester claimed that the one sixth in Ezekiel 39 is the Jews remaining in the world after WWII, who returned to the land of Israel, he is certainly wrong, because the destruction of Gog's army has not happened yet.   And when it does, the one sixth are those of Russia who will be turned back.    

The one sixth of those turned back in Gog/Magog, which just precedes the 7 year time of the Antichrist, will invade again, along with a fresh batch of soldiers 7 years later - near the end of the Antichrist's rule.   They are part of the king of the North's army in Daniel 11:40 who will attack the Antichrist.

Gog is referred to as the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.  There are different opinons on who Meshech and Tubal are.   Nonetheless, Gog, "the chief Prince", is a fallen angel of Satan's camp, like the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece in Daniel 10.

In Daniel 10, the angel bringing a message to Daniel from God had to fight the prince of persia (Iran).   When the angel left Daniel to return, the angel had to fight both the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece.   Surely, you don't think an angel would have problems getting past human princes that the angel would need the help of Michael the great angel, do you?  Even Michael is referred to as a prince (one of the chief princes - in the text below)

The prince of persia and the prince of greece are both fallen angels of Satan's camp.   Gog is also referred to as a prince in Ezekiel 39:1 above.    All three are fallen angels of Satan's camp.

13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia..

20 Then said he, Knowest  thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

You may not be aware of it, but in recent years there has been a big push by the rabbi's concerning the umbrella religion of Noachism.   Noachism is an alternative religion for Gentiles (in rabbi thinking) because Judaism can only be practiced by Jews.   It seems to be gaining some popularity.  I have read many testimonies from Noachides that they were formerly Christians.   After the rapture of the Church, IMO, Noahidism will become the religion of choice for many.    I would include in that group who become Noahides will be many current Muslims who will be left without a religon when God destroyes Islam in Gog/Magog.   Some may become Christian, however, albeit not called the church in Revelation, but saints of the tribulation period reign of the Antichrist.  But it would be best not to have to go through that by being a Christian now.

Doug L.

Edited by Douggg - 23 July 2009 at 11:17pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:31am

Your argument is that because Gog/Magog are at the end of the thousand years, Ezekiel 38 & 39 is timed to be at the end of the thousand years, right?

Your arguments is incorrect, because (1) Gog is a fallen angel, like the Prince of Persia, and the Prince of Greece of Daniel 10 (2) Magog is the area that Gog has influence over.   In Daniel 12, the angel that watches over Israel is Michael.

So Gog is not a man.   That is how he can appear in the pre- Antichrist reign, in Ezekiel 38-39 and again a thousand years later at the end of Jesus's millenial reign on thise present earth.

Mr.Doug, I have highlighted your quote.

I did a run on the lexicon and this is what turns up:

1 Chronicles 5:4- The sons of Joel; Shemaiah his son, Gog his son, Shimei his son,

Young men have visions and Old men have dreams like you Mr. Doug!

Genesis 10:2, The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

Ezekiel 39

1Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

---------

Br.Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 21 July 2009 at 7:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic