IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - loneliness in marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

loneliness in marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

HugChrysalis

Hug
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
sophykhan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophykhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2009 at 6:04pm
asa
I feel sorry for what you are going through. It's very sad what you have said.giving you suggestion on one side of story that would not be right because of the story of" prophet dahud pbuh" in Quran.but what you have said if it is 100% right then my suggestion to you to be seperatted.also i wants to mention to all of others too one hadith"prophet muhammad pbuh was passing by a group of women He said heaven and hell had shown it to me,i seen in hell majority of  the people were women.women asked why? He said because when their husbands do mostly right to them and if they miss one or more ,women say our husbands have never done any thing good to us." 
Walla o allam.
massalam
MOTHER View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOTHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2009 at 3:15am
As salama alai kum,
After reading your problem and also the coments i feel that as we all know that at the end nothing is in our hands we are at the mercy of Allah subhantalla. I have also gone through this type of situation and first of foremost i would suggest you to do tahajud prayer and ask Allah help he will help you come out of it.

Monia View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2009 at 7:57am
To, I luv Islam 007

Assalamo Alaikom sister, I am going to try not to judge you, but I was real hurt from reading your post about the way your husband treats you. I am also a mother of 2 little boys, I WILL NEVER EVER let any man on this earth treats me the way your husband does, like you said I don't know your OTHER problems in marriage but I am responding based on what you described, honey you don't deserve to be treated like that especially in front of your little boy, what you doing by staying in that marriage is you are hurting yourself and your son, I am not telling to get divorced that should be your choice "ONLY" and not anyone else. one last thing sister is yes we all seek "allah's " help in life but not when you r in a hell of a marriage like that, and a man that abuses a woman is nothing but an animal. sorry if I happen to be rude or harsh "NOT MY INTENTION"
LiberalMuslim View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberalMuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 7:56pm
I totally agree with Shashta.

I luv Islam YOU NEED HELP PROFESSIONALLY. YOU ARE SOOOO BRAINWASHED THAT ITS SCARY. YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU ARE LETTING HIM ABUSE YOU AND YOUR KIDS.

DONT POST STORIES LIKE THIS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THE OPEN MINDEDNESS TO CHANGE AND UNDERSTAND WHEN OTHERS ARE TELLING YOU WHAT IS THE RIGHT THING.

YOU CAN GO BE WITH YOUR HUSBAND BUT THEN DONT COMPLAIN THAT HE TREATS YOU BAD.

ABUSERS CAN ONLY ABUSE THOSE WHO LET THEM GET ABUSED.

Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2009 at 5:30pm

Salams sisters,

I really agree with everything that everyone is telling you in this forum.  But the sister above summed it all up.  you are being treated this way because you ALLOW it point blank.  May sound harsh but its the truth.  You are in the USA and we chic's (most of us) over here don't play that.  You might as well be a dog or a lap animal if you allow this man to treat you this way, please be careful.  You are ALLOWing him to abuse not only you but your kids.  Now that is a whole different thing.  NO MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND ON GODS GREEN PLANET WILL EVER DO that and get away with it.
Let me stop im out of characterWacko
RUN sister.... FREE WILLY
Z
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
RASHROUSH2222 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RASHROUSH2222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 1:21am
Dear.
i have read ur topic....too many replies to read..
i donno actually wat to say since family is sensitive issue..
u r the one who knows better.u love ur husband,dont u think he should love u back?if he does,y is he not carin about u?is there a reason?if there is a reason and am not deffendin him but maybe he has a huge reason for that such as work pressure or anythin,maybe u need to support...i was engaged for 10 months my Ex was ok but i have seen some proofs to know that our relation is not gonna last..so i have chosen to quit it and now?am gratefull to allh all the time since i have met this reverted australian muslim guy and am deeply in love with him..he loves me too thats y our story is goin we r engaged and we will marry in few months time inshallah...he reverted 10 years ago.he is practisin islam well elhamdulillah thats y am feelin ok he fears allah and a muslim who fears allah weill fear allah in his house...am not judgin u or ur husband dont get me wrong plz..but if there is a reason for this huge painfull gap try to know and fix it.if there isnt then maybe u should get divorced.it will hurt for awhile but u will start feelin rational and u will be able to think in a balance way if u know wat i mean?am not advisin u to leave him...am just tellin wat i have in mind and beleive me u r the one who can judge best.
with all best wishes and prayers
Rasha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic