IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - An American Reading About US  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

An American Reading About US

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An American Reading About US
    Posted: 18 May 2009 at 9:19pm

Roberts talk

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 4:28pm
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:20pm
thats right, blame the US, muslims do no harm. Alex Jones, hahahhahhahaha, a nut listening to a nut. Classic!!!
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:48am
Originally posted by ops155 ops155 wrote:

thats right, blame the US, muslims do no harm. Alex Jones, hahahhahhahaha, a nut listening to a nut. Classic!!!

Here a TOOL like you calling Mr. Robert a nut that is really a hahaha....Just post your qualification first and then we will decide....
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
THE MAHDI99 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE MAHDI99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 2:45pm
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:45am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Here a TOOL like you calling Mr. Robert a nut that is really a hahaha....Just post your qualification first and then we will decide....

I didn't say anything about "Mr. Robert" being a nut, I said Alex Jones is a nut and you are the other nut for reading his crap. Sorry I forgot who I was speaking to and realized I have to spell everything out in very simple terms for you.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 11:51am

I didn't say anything about "Mr. Robert" being a nut, I said Alex Jones is a nut and you are the other nut for reading his crap. Sorry I forgot who I was speaking to and realized I have to spell everything out in very simple terms for you.

Zionist Tool....The thread  is still Roberts not Jones 'KISS' You still are beating about the bush on Robers observations ... you are that dense, get lost...

Edited by Sign*Reader - 29 May 2009 at 11:58am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:21pm

Zionist Tool....The thread  is still Roberts not Jones 'KISS' You still are beating about the bush on Robers observations ... you are that dense, get lost...

Zionist tool, LOL I really do love the names you come up with. Please don't pretend you don't listen to Alex Jones with all your theories about 9/11 and such. He is the number 1 person who spreads that crap so I know you believe everything he says.

THE MAHDI99 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE MAHDI99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 8:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic