IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim leaders and the murders in London  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim leaders and the murders in London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslim leaders and the murders in London
    Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:01am
I am curious what the Imams in the US and Europe are saying about the murders in London - any thoughts/reports here?  Of course we continue to see extremists killing innocents in Iraq almost every day - however, there seems to be more and more progress in opposing them and allowing a Free Iraq to emerge...8.5 million voters in Iraq and millions of voters in Afghanistan, including 4 million women voting in Afghanistan is a GREAT THING indeed.
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 5:04am

Bismillah

You are being provocative... the statistical blabber in the tail-piece of your post only reveals your intentions.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

"statistical blabber"

I'm very interested in truth..Numbers tell an important part of the truth - I'm sorry you disagree with that Mockba. 

May the Lord bless all of you by His gracious Hand..
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 5:14pm

My friend, I am also a UK resident (not just living in Spain!) and a registered UK voter with a considerable stake in our country, her human friendly system and civic society.

Now, you know and I know the real cause of our London tragedy. What's far more important, our Brit friends are not Americans. They can think.

And, thank goodness, we all know the Imam who has put us in this firing line. Perhaps, you may not be able to understand so I will spell it out: Tony Blair's part in an illegal American invasion + brutal ugly occupation has caused our tragedy.

Your attempt at stirring your own agenda through our tragedy is not just out of taste but outright vulgar. We will forgive you. After all we know you are just an American!

Edited by Whisper
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 5:22pm

Brother Mockba, I have requested you somewhere in my earlier posts to behave with Americans on this site. You shouldn't embarrass them just because you can afford culture.

Let's be a wee considerate. You well know, it can be extremely difficult to grow beyond numbers (and, of course, sizes) when we haven't known anything else. Remember, when we are kids and, what do we learn growing up as the first thing?

1 . . 2 . . 3 . . 4 . . .

Please be kind to the kids of the world who may one day grow up to afford something beyond just dollars and numbers.

Edited by Whisper
Derukugi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derukugi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 6:42am
Question to Whisper:

Quote: I will spell it out: Tony Blair's part in an illegal American invasion + brutal ugly occupation has caused our tragedy."

Hi,
I am a new user. I am came here to learn. I am curious why you say the above. How has the invasion of Iraq caused the London bombing? I simply do not see how killing 50 communiter on on the London tube could in any logical way be related.

(Fwiw, I was also against the US invasion of Iraq, although on the other hand, although I was disgusted by the Saddam regime too.)

How do you draw the line from one to the other?

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

My friend, I am also a UK resident (not just living in Spain!) and a registered UK voter with a considerable stake in our country, her human friendly system and civic society.

B: OK.

Now, you know and I know the real cause of our London tragedy. What's far more important, our Brit friends are not Americans. They can think.

B: Right - yes, the Americans have no capability to think - there's a thoughtful, helpful insight..

And, thank goodness, we all know the Imam who has put us in this firing line. Perhaps, you may not be able to understand so I will spell it out: Tony Blair's part in an illegal American invasion + brutal ugly occupation has caused our tragedy.

B: No, Sasha, it's 'brutally' clear where you're coming from.  No need to spell it out...what you may want to spell out though are some evidences and specifics.  Your arguments have been terribly thin there.  Or link me to your earlier posts..  You want to talk about 'brutal and ugly and illegal?!?'
http://www.massgraves.info/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1410061.stm

Your attempt at stirring your own agenda through our tragedy is not just out of taste but outright vulgar. We will forgive you. After all we know you are just an American!

B: Sasha, why don't you step back and look at the bigger picture (i.e. regarding the links I included here) instead of choking so profusely on your hatred of Americans?  Further, you think the tube murders are London's tragedy alone ("through our tragedy") and not part of the worldwide scourge of terror that has impacted us all?  Talk about vulgar..what do you have to say for yourself?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Derukugi Derukugi wrote:

Question to Whisper:

Quote: I will spell it out: Tony Blair's part in an illegal American invasion + brutal ugly occupation has caused our tragedy."

Hi,
I am a new user. I am came here to learn. I am curious why you say the above. How has the invasion of Iraq caused the London bombing? I simply do not see how killing 50 communiter on on the London tube could in any logical way be related.

(Fwiw, I was also against the US invasion of Iraq, although on the other hand, although I was disgusted by the Saddam regime too.)

How do you draw the line from one to the other?

Thanks for your input - what has caused you to be against the MNF liberation of Iraq, if, as you say, you were against Saddam's heinous regime?
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic