IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim leaders and the murders in London  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim leaders and the murders in London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslim leaders and the murders in London
    Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:26pm

Also try and keep in your extremely small mind that NYC, Washington (9/11), Dar al Salaam and Nairobi would NOT have happened if you were NOT occupying Muslim lands. It's impossible for a mediocre mind to think beyond his flag and nationhood - even when discussing global affairs.

You will need to grow up to live in this world and also to keep your something safe now.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 6:26pm
Jibreel, in your diatribe about the Americans involvement in the MNF war against terrorism, you conveniently forget or fail to mention the reality of NYC, Washington (9/11), Dar al Salaam and Nairobi - as if these things didn't exist and didn't matter.  I find that offensive!  Please deal with context and reality - thanks!
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
jibreel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jibreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 4:49am
It is true that Bush depends on americans for a war and to allow him to
advance all there money,

He himself has made statements of how stupid some people could be., i
guess he has taken advanatage of that.

Edited by jibreel
Goerge the Jew View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goerge the Jew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

Your sadness should be in your own negativity and bi-polar racism - to call
all 300 million Americans 'stupid'

i am counting on them you know
"The public education system in America is one of the most important foundations of our democracy. After all, it is where children from all over America learn to be responsible citizens, and learn to have the skills necessary to take advantage of our fantastic opportunistic society." �George W. Bush, May 1, 2002

I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." �George W. Bush, June 18, 2

"There may be some tough times here in America. But this country has gone through tough times before, and we're going to do it again." �George W. Bush, Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"See, we love � we love freedom. That's what they didn't understand. They hate things; we love things. They act out of hatred; we don't seek revenge, we seek justice out of love." �George W. Bush, Oklahoma City, Aug. 29, 2002

We discussed the way forward in Iraq, discussed the importance of a democracy in the greater Middle East in order to leave behind a peaceful tomorrow." �George W. Bush, Tbilisi, Georgia, May 10, 2005
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Why would I wish to shut you up? You have not come to win any such importance as yet. I am not moved even to challenge your statement below:

Your complicity with Afghanistan's/Taliban's part with the mass murdering AQ kabal should give us all great pause with your claims

I know you have nothing better in life than just to bark at the wrong trees all the time. I have often shared my sadness with your plight.

Your sadness should be in your own negativity and bi-polar racism - to call all 300 million Americans 'stupid' 'hungry murderer' 'fools.'
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 4:10am

Why would I wish to shut you up? You have not come to win any such importance as yet. I am not moved even to challenge your statement below:

Your complicity with Afghanistan's/Taliban's part with the mass murdering AQ kabal should give us all great pause with your claims

I know you have nothing better in life than just to bark at the wrong trees all the time. I have often shared my sadness with your plight.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Would such sad typical street hawker style get us going?

How is a 'sad typical street hawker style' to point out truths in a rigorous fashion and to discuss opinions?  Hmm...makes you wonder what Sasha is trying to shut up, doesn't it?
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 12:37pm
Would such sad typical street hawker style get us going?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic