IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims in the West  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims in the West

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

Quote Now that they have effectively killed christianity (their main purpose) the turn has come to us.

Huh?  How do you gather this?  You mean what you view as 'robust' Christianity?  So this is some sort of judgement upon that Faith?

Do you know what the "christianity" comming out of the vatican really is? If you dont, i understand. If you do, i dont understand that youre asking.
The problem the vatican have with people like certain protestants, calvinists etc is that they are following prophet Isa the best of their efford. The vatican has never been about prophets or anything holy for that matter. The only thing holy in rome is the storys. they are full of holes.

Peace
Noah
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 12:26am

Let me put it this way, I try to see things neither out of context nor without any context. So, from your frame of reference I wanted you to know that I am neither unneccesary subjective nor wholly objective.

West only helps those who can help it. I see so many Indians applying for visa to the West but only those who are highly qualified (and not those who need it the most/not accoding to their needs) are permitted.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Let me put it this way, I try to see things neither out of context nor without any context. So, from your frame of reference I wanted you to know that I am neither unneccesary subjective nor wholly objective.

West only helps those who can help it. I see so many Indians applying for visa to the West but only those who are highly qualified (and not those who need it the most/not accoding to their needs) are permitted.

OK, it's fair to be try to be as objective as possible while retaining your point of view, of course.  I just don't think using the word 'disdain' fits in with that.  Perhaps you can explain..

I don't think we can demand that the West solve all of the problems of all of the needy of the world...there are many, many solutions that will come out of the second and thirld worlds as well...and out of the NICs (newly industrialized countries..)

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:44pm

You know Prof Stilglitz? He is an American. Been the top guy at the World Bank. He has proved that because of American stranglehold of global money and the way corporate America operates - the poor of the world can only keep dying for a loaf of bread.

When American kiss hit Russia the Americans had sucked over 200 billion dollars from that country - illegally. The production went down 40%. Poverty was 2.1% - it shot up 10 times.

Today that country has all the American ills. Mafia, prostitution, drugs, street crime and even the size enhancement website!!

hazeshawn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazeshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:05pm
Then I think it's time for the Muslims living in the civilized parts of the world to go back to the barbaric Islamic land! If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen!
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 3:15am
mods remove this clown please

peace
noah
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 7:45am

Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

mods remove this clown please

peace
noah

He hasn't been back yet; maybe his mommy caught him playing with her computer and sent him to bed.

Yusuf
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:14am
LOL 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic