IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims in the West  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims in the West

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslims in the West
    Posted: 31 August 2005 at 3:04am

while never mentioning word one about Saddam.

Saddam doesn't interest me at all. He was a US invention, through and through a US tool. He is gone. He is history.

The world, specifically the Muslim world, is only interested in the SCENE AS IT IS HERE AND NOW. Israel's work horse, the gun totting, abusive IMFs (don't ask me to translate that or esel I will) Koran desecrators occupying Muslim lands under some garbage of DEMOCRACY.

Where was your democracy when the ALGERIANS won 92 % vote?

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

I have genuinely started to feel for your need for smart Alec point slipping. You must attend to it. This can very seriously affect personal relationships. Plus, when you cure this, you will have some self esteem.

hahahaha

The context of war is for your home market. We just know this war is illegal. PERIOD.

B: Bunk.  Saddam, the ruthless murderer and loose wheel is gone and the country is turning toward democracy.  Afghanistan too - despite your 'Burger King' President, CIA plant, blady blah...you want to talk about illegalities while never mentioning word one about Saddam.  You lack any credibility as such.

Don't push us, as yet we are just being polite with you.

B: A threat or a promise...

Thanks a lot for your sudden interest in our people. Call me after 2012 and we will talk as equals. Right now you just smell a bit.

B: Funny.  This is one of the nicer things you've said to me in weeks...hahahaha

Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 12:50am

I have genuinely started to feel for your need for smart Alec point slipping. You must attend to it. This can very seriously affect personal relationships. Plus, when you cure this, you will have some self esteem.

The context of war is for your home market. We just know this war is illegal. PERIOD. Don't push us, as yet we are just being polite with you.

Thanks a lot for your sudden interest in our people. Call me after 2012 and we will talk as equals. Right now you just smell a bit.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 6:12pm

You cannot claim to know what is going on in my heart There is a thing called track record. Your track record shows that you have justbeen peddling a bag full of some already globally rejected points. What do you learn by that other than how your admin's lies do not wash with the world outside of US?

How is the noble fight for freedom and democracy somehow an 'already globally rejected point'?  It's not.  People do very much disagree on how to get there.

I am coming from a very simple way that only fools wish to solve everything in this world with brute force. communist parties didn't exist my grandfather's day. My father was a great and a noble man and I chose not to discuss him in the company of war criminal Neo Cons.

B: I have never argued, nor do I now, nor does President Bush, Howard, Berlusconi, Blair or any of the others argue for such..'war criminal' is interesting given you never mention the context of the war..interesting that.

If you wish to know about us, there are plenty of biographies available in Farsi on the Naqshbands. Ask someone at the Agency to find a translator for you. You will be better informed on quite a few Khanzadehs - not just me.

B: BTW: I did not bring up your grandfather in this forum - you did.  Despite all your personal slurs and racism,  I am still interested in your people.

Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 4:58pm

I give you a clue to becoming credible. When someone talks of say Palestinian occupation - just deal with that if you have any sense - instead of running under the smokescreen of a question like Does Israel have the right to exist?

You might think it's smart and you have scored a point. But the sad fact is that we are not all Americans on this board. People here do have far more intelligence than you give them credit. Plus, mostly we also remember what is being dicussed in a thread.

That's where you lose.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 4:49pm

You cannot claim to know what is going on in my heart There is a thing called track record. Your track record shows that you have justbeen peddling a bag full of some already globally rejected points. What do you learn by that other than how your admin's lies do not wash with the world outside of US?

I am coming from a very simple way that only fools wish to solve everything in this world with brute force. communist parties didn't exist my grandfather's day. My father was a great and a noble man and I chose not to discuss him in the company of war criminal Neo Cons.

If you wish to know about us, there are plenty of biographies available in Farsi on the Naqshbands. Ask someone at the Agency to find a translator for you. You will be better informed on quite a few Khanzadehs - not just me.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:52am

Thanks. Actually you are not seeking truth,

B: You cannot claim to know what is going on in my heart...sorry...you're not God..(despite what you may think...)

but trying to spread some brand of your own Truth - the one you have in hand.

B: All of us do this to one degree or another..

Your entire admin is trying to do exactly the same and failing miserably at that. I wonder how far you would go bashing about, shooting left right and centre. Yet, Good Luck.

B: OK.  I've asked you to talk about your involvement in the communist parties and that of your father and grandfather...please do so...it would help us to understand where you're coming from...Thanks in advance..

Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:48pm

Thanks. Actually you are not seeking truth, but trying to spread some brand of your own Truth - the one you have in hand.

Your entire admin is trying to do exactly the same and failing miserably at that. I wonder how far you would go bashing about, shooting left right and centre. Yet, Good Luck. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic