IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My apologies  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My apologies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My apologies
    Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:06pm

I would like to give my sincere apologies to all of those who I have been rude to in the past.  On the top of the list are,

AhmadJoyia
ummziba
Israfil

May Allah shower blessings upon those who deserve them.

Peace,
Arabian

�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:22pm
Are u going somewhere?,no need to apologize;three of them are well believed muslims  and i believe they have realized ur good intentions ur improvements on the board and in the name of Allah....are u really going somewhere?,brother we have got so much way to walk,together...take care....
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:25pm
I do not intend to leave these boards so readily.  I will be here for as long as Allah intends me to.

Peace,
Arabian
�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:30pm
Ok
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 3:10am

Assalamu alaikum Brother Arabian,

Thank you for the appology, though it was not necessary.  It was easy to see that you were in a state of extreme "emotional movement" when you first came to the boards.  You have "moved" quite a long way in a short time and I wish you all the best.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic