IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 19ers?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19ers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 6:24am
Originally posted by haris30432 haris30432 wrote:

It is interesting that the Quran actually refers to the number 19 in Surah 74.The discovery of this miracle was in the year 1974.
It is especially interesting that this seems to endorse the standard Western calendar, based on the conventional (but inaccurate) birth date of Christ, rather than using the traditional Muslim Hijra calendar.  Oh well, sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence.

I have to say I am doubtful that all of those who claim to have independently verified the "miracle of 19" have actually done so (who has the time or the patience to count the number of words in the entire Quran?), but on the other hand I haven't seen any detailed refutations of it either.  I find that surprising.  If it is wrong, it should be easy enough to disprove.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:10am
Peace Ron,

It can be verified easily using your computer.Plus softwares have been developed which u can use to count the words.On a weekly basis,some of us do go throo the math miracle chapter by chapter,verse by verse and yes its time consuming but definitely at the end the result is all worth the hard work!Praise GOD!..take care.!

Peace!
ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 8:14am

Peace Ron,

It can be verified easily using your computer.Plus softwares have been developed which u can use to count the words.On a weekly basis,some of us do go throo the math miracle chapter by chapter,verse by verse and yes its time consuming but definitely at the end the result is all worth the hard work!Praise GOD!..take care.!

Peace!

Why don't you report the results of your weekly investigations here?  I'm sure we'd all like to know
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 12:15pm
Peace,

Wel.. i ve not come across anything new yet.I and some of my friends are simply verifying the information thats already out there.For a start,we went throo the basic facts like the Bismillah being 19 letters,the first revelation being 19 verses,the number or chapters 114 ,the discoverer's name coded in the Quran etc etc..We are planning in verifying the counts of the Initialed Surahs(chapters) now.And God willing we plan to start with the smaller Surahs first.Id love to post the verifications here but im not so sure its welcome here.So id suggest you google the information and God willing  u can verify it.If u would like any help from my side,please do contact me.Peace... Take care..

Haris :)

Edited by haris30432 - 27 March 2010 at 12:16pm
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 12:27pm
Peace,

There are many who say follow Quran Alone without any solid basis.The math miracle provides the irrefutable evidence to support it and why any other source other than the Quran is not acceptable by GOD.And this is one of the major reasons why most of the so-called muslims reject the math miracle and the truths that was revealed throo it.Well..at the end of the day there is no compulsion in religion.The miracle will certainly serve its purpose.GOD willing!
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 4:41pm

Id love to post the verifications here but im not so sure its welcome here.

Well, from my experience here, this forum welcomes a wide diversity of opinions and points of view.  As long as you tell the truth as you see it and are respectful of others, I don't think anyone will object.

Quote So id suggest you google the information and God willing  u can verify it.If u would like any help from my side,please do contact me.Peace... Take care..

It's kind of difficult for me to verify it without speaking Arabic.  Yes, I can Google it, and I have; but it would be foolish to trust something just because I found it on the Internet.  I would need to ask questions about the methods and criteria being used, and I can't generally do that with Internet Web pages.

For instance, I read somewhere that in order to make his "miracle" work, Dr. Khalifa had to make some minor changes ("corrections") to the Quran -- adding/removing words, changing spellings, etc.  How minor were those changes and can they be justified on any other basis?
Qwertyfshag View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qwertyfshag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:42pm
this is a conspiracy against Muslims.  the code for 19 doesn't line up with all the Koran.  it only lines up with portions of the Koran.  so this website and organisation want to change the Koran so it fits the code.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 12:35am

Peace Ron,

Well...if u look at the Quran,an overwhelming part or i shud probably say almost the whole of the Quran perfectly fits with the math miracle.However,there were two verses and an initial(nun)  which stood out like soar thumps and messed up the math miracle in the Quran.Since these were the only few places where the code did not make up,their authenticity was suspected.After further study and refering  to other historical evidences,Dr Khalifa came to the conclusion that these two verses werent a part of the Quran and that they were falsely injected into the Quran and  also that the initial Nun was actually Nun waw Nun as in the original text of the Quran.The oldest copy of the Quran available in Tashkent,confirms the Initial. One non mathematical reason for their (false verses)suspicion wud be that the Sura(chapter)9 is a Medinan(revealed in Madina)Surah but the last two verses are Meccan!How can a Medinan Surah hav meccan verses.From historical islamic sources including the hadiths we know that every single verse in the Quran was verified by a multiplicity of witnesses except verses 128 and 129 of Sura 9.These verses were found with only  Khuzeimah ibn thaabet al ansaary.How can these meccan verses be found with Khuzeimah a late medinan Muslim?.Despite these and many other discrepancies none dared to question their authenticity.The discovery of the math miracle in 1974 proves the authenticity of every element of the Quran.Also over 70 other reasons for their exclusion were also submitted.These are available for verification online. Unfortunately,for some this appears to be a manipulation or tampering of the Quran,to fit the code but thats absolutely not the case.If a proper and unbiased  study of the code  is done,this can be clear understood.

Peace!

Edited by haris30432 - 29 March 2010 at 12:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic