IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New and learning  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New and learning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
lily_mawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lily_mawar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New and learning
    Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:24am

Salam Zayn ...

Welcome to the forum, you may find this site beneficial and may you find what you want about Islam ... Don't be hesitate to ask any doubt about islam, our brothers and sisters are very kind to answer your questions.

May Allah guide you to the right path and reward you with patient to learn and practise Islam ... InsyaAllah ...

drOp View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drOp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 8:01am
Hi Zayn! welcome to the forum.. we alwasy need to learn more things about islam. i like learning and explaining what i learnt. Thus, i will be glad if i can help you.. you can pm me whenever you want :) enjoy the life, enjoy the forum ;)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 5:47pm
As Salamu Alaikum {Peace be on you} kralice

Welcome to ICF. We wish you a happy stay. Am glad that you embraced Islam after being contended with it.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
kralice View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kralice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:12am
hi Zayn

I am new to the forum and I have recently become muslim.

Like you I too have a Muslim partner & began learnıng more about Islam from hım & then later by investigating for myself.

I never had any intentions to become muslim and certainly wouldn't have even contemplated ıt for appearancces sake.

We have been together just over 3 years and just thıs week I became muslim. It wasn't something I could rush ın to ıt took me a long time to be sure. I needed to be totally comfortable with my new life before I could enter Islam. 

Hope you enjoy the same fabulous adventure of dıscovery as I have -Inşallah

Kralice

Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 4:46am
Salams,Zayn. Welcome to ICF!.                           Marriage is best,and Allah Knows Best let Him be your Guide.May Allah guide your decisions.May Allah accept your intentions.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 30 April 2009 at 4:48am
Zayn View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zayn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 10:51am
thank you both so much there are alot of questions i have but i dont seem to have the time ever to ask haha.... i work so much.. i poped on to look at something.. i have to leave for work soon... tonight though i will get back on and write out some of my questions
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:01am
Hello Zayn,
Welcome to the forum.  We all are here for each other and we all have the same thing in common, WE are still learning.
It is so nice to meet you and i hope to keep in touch.
WelcomeSmile
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 6:39am
Hello Zayn

Welcome to Islamicity .

Do let us know your questions. We have good panel of members. Just post your questions,insha Allah, you shall get them answered. Who knows your questions may be a source of acquiring  more knowledge for we readers as well.

Wish you a very happy stay, Zayn Smile

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic