IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Request Free Soft Copy of Quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Request Free Soft Copy of Quran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_umar_azam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Request Free Soft Copy of Quran
    Posted: 11 April 2009 at 1:04pm
Assalamu Alaikum,

To get the Entire Holy Quran in one email Attachment (Arabic), put in a request to:

and the Quran will be sent direct to your inbox, within 24 hours Insha'Allah.  This offer is open to all.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 8:11am
Thanks for your generous offer, however, as usual for anything coming from Internet, can you provide some credentials to your softcopyof quran? I mean is there any internet version of this 'Quran' so that I may like to see if it is that I need it more than what I already have it. I hope this will not be a trouble for you. Wasalaam.
dr_umar_azam View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_umar_azam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 10:04am

Salam, Br Ahmad

Thank you for your comment.  I'm glad you're cautious, even if a little over-cautious.  You could use QURAN EXPLORER on my own Site:

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:54am
Dear Dr. Sahib,
Thanks for the link. The Quran Explorer is wonderful, however, I don't know to whom shall I give its Credit? Is it your own or you have borrowed it from some other website, like many other links that I found on your webpage? Nevertheless, I like the Quran Explorer especially its audio features. Thanks again for your help.
dr_umar_azam View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_umar_azam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:06am
Dear Br Ahmed,

I wish I could say that the QURAN EXPLORER does belong to me but it is an external link; that's why it's not part of the main menu links.  However, the Quran Attachment I am offering is not available in the QURAN EXPLORER, so it's definitely worth requesting the Attachment from:  [email protected]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic